Status: a c t i v e

My Sadist King

For Keeps

I didn’t know how to kiss. With the way I had stood there like an idiot, it was apparent that I had never been kissed before. I’d never been with a boy in my entire life. And here was a man, whose name and age were mysteries to me, that had me by the neck with his tongue invading my mouth. I wanted to kiss him back, but I just stood there in awe. My lungs began to constrict and the only reaction I could conjure was a shove to my king’s chest.

He backed away two steps, staring at me with a fiery mix of anger and confusion. I stared down at his boots to momentarily remind myself that I had just made a huge mistake. My legs began to shake in the water, stirring up a storm of ripples to slither through the water.

“I’m…”

I couldn’t speak. I was going to apologize, but I was too afraid of the flames in his eyes. I could’ve collapsed to my death right then.

It took my king a moment before he could finally react. He stepped forward again, his hand slamming right against the front of my neck and squeezing. He lifted me off of my feet and threw me down to the hard, tile floor beneath us. The tiles sent a painful vibration throughout my body. A groan escaped my lips as I slid a couple feet across the floor.

Each of his feet were on either side of me, steadying themselves on the slippery tiles. He kneeled above me and his fingers hooked onto my damp hair, lifting me up. I cried out and squeezed my eyes shut.

“You were really lucky, Kelly,” he spat as I clawed at his hair-clutching hand. “And you spoiled it… Why?” His voice began to break. I opened my eyes and met his teary ones. A small tear trickled from his left eye and dived onto my chest, sliding down my body.

“I’m sorry, Your Grace.”

He tightened the grip on my hair. “Is that all you can fucking say to me?”

I began to sob. “I don’t know what else to say.”

“Oh, stop acting like a fucking child.”

“I am a child!”

His tongue was caught yet again.

“Didn’t you realize that when you decided to pick me at random?” I shouted. “Maybe next time you should pick someone your own age!”

Deep down, it hurt me to say that. It jabbed at my heart. He looked down at me with furrowed eyebrows. He was furious, but overwhelmed with melancholy. Even though he had me on my toes and jolting at every slight movement his body made, I wanted to kiss him.

I’d just seen the hidden side of him come to life. The broken boy. The man who craved for love.

“I didn’t just pick you, Kelly,” he said, letting go of my hair. His upper body descended towards me, forcing me to lay on my back. He held himself up with a single arm and brought his face only an inch from mine.

“I’ve been watching you for weeks...” he said.

My heart then began to throw a fit while gooseflesh spread along my wet skin. My ribcage nearly stuck out of my chest as my insides crawled.

He smiled at my widened eyes. “Yes…” he whispered. “I really have. Do you really think I magically had a chloroform-soaked rag in my pocket if I had spontaneously decided to take you?"

I gulped hard. The small details were beginning to surface.

"I just couldn’t resist losing sight of you when I’d watched you stare down into the Canyon," he went on. "You were too beautiful… You were too much like me. So, I couldn’t let you go.”

Thousands of questions ran through my head, but my lips were paralyzed.

I recalled the day he had spoken about. He had seen me on that day, but I hadn’t seen him.

But as I thought back on it, I remembered. He was there.

During spring break earlier in the year, my dad decided to take the entire family up to the Grand Canyon one morning. Even though I hated my dad for the things he constantly did behind my mother’s back, he was the parent that ironically tried to keep everyone together.

It had only taken an hour for us to get there that day. My headphones were in my ears the entire time. I didn’t feel like listening to my mom and dad laugh at stupid jokes from their golden days. My brothers had their own little conversation about some stupid cartoon show. I found myself belonging to neither of those categories. It had been that way for a long time.

That afternoon was waning into an orange glow and people were beginning to disappear with their cameras and souvenirs. That was when I took a moment to stare down into the Canyon while my family looked around in a gift shop. I had thought I was the least of anyone’s concerns.

I had thought I was invisible to everyone.

I’d wanted to jump as I stared down at the endless contours of rock. I wanted to feel the wind screaming in my ears until I closed my eyes and felt my life snuff out. I'd just wanted to die.

That was when I inhaled cigarette smoke. I looked over and saw a tall figure in the shade of a tree, accompanied by the tiny flurry of smoke coming out of a cigarette.

Before I had the chance to look closer, my little brother came up to me, showing me a new ocarina my parents had bought for him.

After that, the shadow underneath that tree had slipped my mind.

“Do you remember now?” my king asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I nodded stiffly. “You watched me,” I murmured. “You knew what I wanted to do.”

“Witnessing your death would have given me a thrill, but knowing that I could keep you for myself would be even greater…” His eyes wandered down my chest and up to my face again. “So I caught your attention to stop you. And then I followed you home.”

He pressed his lips against my ear. “Now I have you and you’re mine.” His voice was vicious and stern, but it wasn’t enough to keep me from moaning.

I pressed my legs together to control a tingling sensation that was growing between them. He brought himself up and peered down at me. Soon enough, he rose to his feet and walked over to the tub, leaving me lying there on the cold floor.

“You’ll give in eventually,” he said before reaching into the tub and pulling the plug. He rose his voice over the sound of the water draining. “You’ll realize that you and I have a purpose.”

Before he could turn his body to face me, my freezing body was pressed against him. Water seeped into his bare back and into the fibers of his jeans. My arms were around him, my hands on his abdomen. The bones in my fingers shook as I reached down and clutched below his belt.

“You have all of me except for one part.” I said. “So, take it all.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is going to be really short... and graphic. But not Fifty-Shades-of-Grey graphic. Don't worry. ;)

It should be up in a couple of days.

By the way, I'm sorry for the slow update. I started work on Monday and training has been a bitch. Thank God I have the weekends off.