Status: a c t i v e

My Sadist King

Devoured

Even with my nonexistent knowledge about sex, my king’s actions were enough to show that he had been deprived of it. I was dropped to the floor again. This time, he had come down with me. His lips wandered all over my body. I’d never expected a kiss to the neck to be so bone-chilling and a touch between the legs to cause my head to spin. His breathing was loud and eccentric, cohesive with mine.

I questioned myself in the beginning moments. I didn’t know more than a couple of things about him, but somehow I was offering myself up to him. It was almost like a sacrifice. But within those walls--the bright white room, to be exact--I was in my own world. It was something I had always wanted.

He was rough, to say the least. After he had stripped himself down, he pinned my hands above my head. His teeth sank into the skin of my neck, biting hard and breaching the skin. I cried out and he soothed me by pressing his lips to the bite mark.

He released my hands and felt all along my body, lingering around my breasts. He kissed between them and moved further down until he pushed my legs apart, letting his tongue indulge. I gasped and dug my nails into the tiles. My back arched as his hands held tight onto my waist, keeping me attached to him.

When he brought himself up to kiss me again, the taste was strange but I was reeled in by it.

He reached down and spread my legs further apart, readying himself. I looked down and began to breathe faster than I had already been. I was scared.

He rested his forehead against mine as his hips closed in on mine. His eyes were on me and I couldn’t resist looking into them.

I whimpered as soon as he was completely pressed against me. I didn’t expect it to be so painful.

My eyes squeezed shut and my lips spat out a groan.

“Shhh…” he whispered in my ear, his tongue like a snake’s.

The pain subsided a few moments later and I snatched him by the neck and kissed him, occasionally resting my head back to let out an erupting moan. His cigarette-scented breath was hot against my cheek. My arms hung around his neck and kept him close.

Minutes later, something within me began to tremble. It was a frightening feeling at first. With the way the tingling crept up my spine and into my brain, I was afraid that my body was shutting down. But a second later, it had never felt more alive.

“I can feel you,” he whispered in between kisses. Each word inhibited higher intensity to the feeling, causing me to cry out even louder. His hand surrounded my neck and my pulse began to invade my head. I closed my eyes.

Then my soul was shot sky high.

I descended back down, seeing him there, satisfied with the way I had expressed myself.

When our moment was nearing its end, he intensified every last second. My nails were digging into his back, drawing his blood underneath them, and my moans were echoing between the walls. He began to mirror the noises I made and then he came to a tense stop. The final breath he let out triggered a little smirk to creep along my face.

He pulled away from me and lay on the tiles next to me. We both took a second to catch our breath and control our rapid hearts. My hand crawled towards his and rested on top of it, hoping our fingers would interlock. He remained still and just stared at me from the corner of his eye. The look was painstakingly blank, but had some sense of emotion under the surface.

I asked myself if this was the right time to tell him that I loved him--like they did in the movies. But knowing him, a man whose name I didn’t know, I couldn’t. We were still strangers, but somehow we were so alike and so attached.

That distance between us was enough to tell me that we weren’t something special. Not yet.

This was just the beginning.

He helped me stand and I suddenly gasped at the warm feeling between my legs. I looked down. There was blood.

The blood panicked me. I didn’t know what was happening, but he murmured that it was okay. That it always happened to girls like me.

Some drops fell to the damp floor, spreading along the tiny puddles of water in the crevices between the tiles.

The red looked so beautiful against the pure white floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so that ended up longer than I had expected. Sorry. xD
I didn't go full Fifty-Shades-of-Grey graphic and it honestly was really hard not to.

/wink
Image
This is the king's face claim, by the way. Michael Eklund. UNF. <3
His particular look comes from Michael's character, Bobby, from The Divide.