Things Change

Things Change.

Seventeen year old Brian Haner Junior stepped up the stairs of the school bus, fist pounding a few of his friends before walking to the back to his usual seat, seeing his enemy, Jason Kryle sitting there, his legs propped up on the seat in front of him. “Hey faggot!” He spat at Brian, his fierce, blue eyes glaring at Brian.

Brian, rather then saying anything, kept walking back sadly, thinking maybe he could sit alone on the single seat that was there for the bus monitor, but that failed. Brian saw his crush Matthew Sanders. Other wise known as, the best artist, captain of the football team, baseball team, the highest ranking student in the gradebook, most popular guy and definitely the hottest guy, in the god damned school.

Matt shot a glance at me with a heartwarming grin but it faded when the other jocks started making fun of him for smiling at the fag. Brian sweared to himself, he was gonna kill each on of them (excluding Mattie of course!).

Jason laughed, pulling Brian back and delivering him a swift punch to the face. Or some he had hoped. Brian had caught Jason's fist right in front of his face, twisting his arm and slamming his face again the bus window. “Whose the faggot now, Jason?!” He screamed, making the jocks lose their grins.

Jason was struggling to be let free but Brian's strength was superior, much superior to Jason's. Brian's arms were pretty bulked, not as big as Matt's, but still bulked. He had a few tattoos as well, again not as many as Matt had. Brian got pulled back by a few girls, and jocks that were friends with Jason and was thrown to the back of the bus, right next to Matt.

Matt glared at the rest of the jocks that were back there, “Leave, assholes or I'm talking to coach and getting you kicked off the damn team!” He shot at them, his deep voice scaring them off. Brian stared at the leather boots he was wearing, afraid to move because of Matt.

No, Matt hasn't ever beat him up before but hey. Things change.. Matt looked down at Brian and put a hand on his shoulder, making Brian's heart speed up, “Hey..You okay?” Mat asked Sympathetically.

Brian merely nodded and kept the gaze locked on his shoes. “Come here.” Matt said, patting his lap as he did. 'Oh my god.. Am I dreaming?!' Brian thought, looking up at Matt and asking, “Huh?”

Brian was so surprised, happy, stunned, you name the word. Brian had so many emotions just pouring out of him he would sure have more the just those three. “Come here.. Sit on my lap..” Matt said once again, pulling Brian up with his strong, inked arms.

Brian let out a soft moan when he was set down on Matt's lap. “Oooh? What was that?” Matt smirked, setting his head on Brian's shoulder, questioning Brian's almost unnoticeable moan. Brian could feel his cheeks heat up, cursing under his breath he muttered, “Nothing..” He was about to get off the sexy man's lap but got pulled back down.

“Brian,” Matt whispered in Brian's ear, making him get shivers, “You don't want to go do you?” He asked, running his hands up and down Brian's thighs. Brian tensed up, starting to feel something rise under him.

Matt licked Brian's earlobe, “Ya know, Bri.. I'm bi.. I'd hate to see someone as pretty as you go to waste..” He whispered in a low, almost predator sounding, seductive tone.
Brian held back his moan and whispered back, “Bullshit, Sanders. You have a girlfriend and never once hit on a guy. The last guy that hit on you, you punched him in the face..” Brian mumbled, feeling like he was on cloud nine but kept his cool, making it seem like he wasn't turned on by Matt's seductive tone, or his erection underneath him..

“She's a disguise, baby.. I actually.. I love a man.. Not her..” Matt stated, keeping his seductive tone intact, “And people were watching.. I can't get a bad reputation now, can I?”

At that point Brian's stop came. “Matt, I gotta-” Matt stopped Brian from talking, “I want to come in, Bri.” Matt smirked at that hint of victory in Brian's eyes. “U-uh..Okay..” Brian said, standing up, placing his binder in front of his own bulge and walked off the bus, Matt following closely behind him so now one could see his 'little friend'.

Brian watched the bus full of jocks, preps, and asshole drive off before turning back to Matt, “Come on. My parents aren't gonna be home until tomorrow.” Brian stated, grabbing Matt's rough hand and walked him up the stairs to the front door.

Matt allowed himself to be led , watching Brian's ass move in his tight jeans, only causing his erection to grow harder and bigger. Brian took out his key and unlocked the door, walking inside and dropping his backpack on the ground, motioning Matt to do the same.

While Matt was taking off his shoes Brian locked the door behind him, doing the same as Matt and took off his shoes. “Mmm, locking us in babe?” Matt asked. 'There's that damn seductive tone again! Oh god I love it..' Brian thought, nodding to Matt's question and smirking at Matt's bulge. By what Brian could tell, Matt was fucking huge.

Matt flushed at Brian's smirk. “A little problem there, eh, Mattie?” Brian asked in his own seductive tone, grabbing Matt by the shirt collar and dragging him up the stairs to Brian's room. “Mmm..It's because you won't stop being so sexy.” Matt managed to moan out as he was being dragged.

Brian blushed and pushed Matt into the room gently, shutting the door and chuckling, “Really? I thought I was just the ugly fag you and the jocks always pick on.” Brian stated coldly, his seductive tone completely gone and a serious tone took its place.

Matt has been picking on Brian all the time, so obviously what he did today surprised him. More then surprised him. Shocked him is probably better. Matt looked at Brian in all sincerity, “Things change.” He stated, walking up to Brian and putting his hands on either side of his shoulders, pushing him back against the door and staring in his dark chocolate eyes that he had fallen for two years ago.

“Matt..” He breathed, turning his head so he didn't have to look at Matt. Matt turned his face back with one hand and moved closer with every word, “Just.. One..taste..” He moaned, brushing his lips against Brian's.

Brian moaned from the sexual tension that surrounded both of them, wrapping his arms around Matt's torso and pulling him closer, kissing him gently, making the corners of the beautiful man's lips curve into a small smile.

Matt picked Brian up, making his legs wrap around his waist and pressed them both harder into the wall, kissing the spiky haired man with love and fiery passion.
Brian rubbed his growing erection over Matt's, which made them both moan loudly into each other's mouths. Matt, the dominator, shoved his tongue into the younger mouth that he was kissing. Brian sucked on Matt's tongue, growling deeply against it.

Matt walked over to Brian's bed, laying Brian down then standing back up, stripping off his shirt slowly, giving Brian a bit of a show. Brian pulled Matt on top of him by the belt loop, smirking when Matt started to tug on his own belt, along with Brian's.

“Let me help, babe...” Brian breathlessly said, running his hand over Matt's bulge and undoing his belt, throwing it down and kissing around his lower abdomen while he undid the taller man's jeans.

Matt groaned and rolled his hips, “God damn, Brian..” His hands slipped into Brian's hair spiked hair, tangling themselves there. Brian smirked even more as he pulled down Matt's pants, seeing the tent in his boxers.

Brian positioned Matt on the edge of the bed, pulling at the boxer's waistband playfully (teasingly) with his teeth. Matt, an impatient bastard, pulled his boxers all the way down, revealing his fully erected cock to Brian. “Holy shit, you're big..” Brian moaned, stripping his shirt off and looking up at Matt.

Matt groaned, laying back on the bed, “Suck it, Brian..” He commanded him. Brian, who was still pretty amazed that this was happening, reached up, and grabbed Matt's cock gently. Matt bit his lip and grunted at the teasing motions Brian did with his thumb. “Fuck Bri..just get on with it.. pleaseeeeee” He moaned.

Brian snickered, “Beg me..” Brian stated, running his tongue all the way up the underside of Matt's dick. “Oh god.. Fuck Brian.. please.. suck baby.. suck please.. I promise I'll pay you backkkk..” Matt begged the man, clutching his hands tight in Brian's hair.

“Well since you said please..” Brian trailed off, his mouth closing around the head of his cock. Matt thrusted his hips slightly, shoving another bit of his throbbing cock into Brian's mouth. Brian gladly took it in, gagging slightly when he got half way up.

Brian surpassed this and deep throat Matt, bobbing his head and sucking for dear life, already able to taste pre-cum coming from his crush's hardened cock. “Oh god, Brian!” He shouted bucking his hips up, “F-fuck.. Strip and get up hereeeee..” The jock had a pleasure-filled tone and obviously didn't want it to end but he had a better idea.

Brian stopped, slowly sliding Matt's cock out of his mouth and making a popping sound with his lips. Brian obliged with Matt's orders. He quickly stripped out of his remaining clothes, that were much to tight, revealing his own rock hard cock to Matt.

“Damn you're pretty big too..” He muttered, “Get the condom out of my pocket, baby..” He purred, making Brian's cock get ever harder. Brian picked up Matt's pants, digging in his fashionably ripped jeans for the condom. He eventually found it, strutting back over to Matt he sat down in front of him.

“You aren't a virgin boy are you babe?” He asked in a husky voice, ripping open the foil that held the rubber cover. “N-no..” Brian stated, a little bit nervous. “Don't be scared baby.. I'll be gentle.. Unless. You don't want me to be..” Matt said, his hand trailing up Brian's toned thighs.
Brian nodded, starting to pant as Matt's hand roamed around his body. Matt smirked and retracted his hand, slipping the condom onto his aching cock and laying Brian down gently, lifting up his legs and setting them on his hips.

Matt had one hand holding Brian's hip and the other on his cock, stroking it gently, “You ready baby?” He asked, taking the moan that escaped from the man beneath him. Matt slowly pushed into Brian, making him cry out in pain and pleasure. Matt thrusted in and out slowly, letting Brian get used to his length.

Brian let out a sharp exhale, “Oh fuck, Matt. Go faster.. please” Matt decided to get a bit of revenge, still stroking Brian's hard on he spoke, “Beg me.. Loud..” Brian noticed the hint of vengeance in his voice but he needed this. “Oh god, Mattie. Fuck me hard please.. Fuck me! Fuck me!” He practically screamed, making Matt laugh.

Matt made his wish come true, he thrusted hard and fast in and out of Brian. Brian's moans only escalated as Matt hit his sweet spot dead on every time he thrusted inside of him. Matt fully took his cock and and slammed back in one more time before Brian finally caved, shooting his sticky white sperm all over Matt's chest.

Matt had hit his own orgasm a few second later when Brian's tight heat had closed around his cock. They both rid out their orgasms and Matt slid out, collapsing next to Brian on the bed. Matt took off the condom and tied the top, throwing it into the little trash can next to Brian's bed and sighing a happy, almost a relived, sigh.

Brian curled up against Matt's chest, their sweat soaked bodies rubbing together. “That was amazing..” Brian panted, kissing Matt's jawbone. Matt opened his eyes and looked down at Brian, nodding, “I've waited for so long..” He said in a hushed tone.

Brian smiled slightly, “So..what does.. this mean for us?” He asked, curiousness getting the better of him. “It means I love you, Brian..” Brian blushed and kissed Matt's lips gently. “I love you too.”

Matt kissed back and intertwined their fingers, “I promise. FoREVer and always..”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a pretty old story. This was my first BIG kinda smutt thing..So yeah.