Just The Way You Are

Just The Way You Are

“Brian..Do you think I look alright?” Matt asked, looking at himself in the mirror hesitantly. Matt stood there in black jeans that were just tight enough for his frame and that were ripped at the knees, along with a white button up shirt with the sleeves unbuttoned and rolled up fashionably. His shoes were black, army-like, combat boots with the laces tightly tied.

Brian looked over Matt, trying so hard to hold back the feelings and the things he's been wanting to tell the older man he's known for over 15 years. “Matt, you look absolutely per-...Fine. You look fine.” Brian stopped his feelings from pouring out in mid sentence. Matt smiled nervously, nodding a 'thank you' and he grabbed his leather jacket that Brian bought him for his birthday two years ago and slipped it on over his shoulders.

Brian sighed, trying his best not think about Matt and where he was going, sat on the bed soundlessly in Matt's room. Matt was going out on a date. With Valary. Brian despised Valary with all of his heart because she always treated Matt horribly in Brian's eyes. She always told Matt he didn't look good enough or she would guilt trip him into buying her things she wanted. She was stuck up, a slut and overall bitchtastic.

Brian was straight up gay and obviously Matt was straight. Brian was not going to risk 15 years of friendship because he couldn't hide deep, passionate, feelings from his straight best friend. When Brian heard a knock at the door of the small, four room house in the middle of Virginia, his heart practically shattered in his chest. “Oh god she's here.. Brian..” Matt looked at Brian for some kind of support. Something to help him.

Brian stood up and walked to Matt, putting his hand on the taller man's shoulder and smiled sadly to Matt, his eyes full of jealous, anger and hopelessness. Matt never noticed though and he walked out of the room with a small smile plastered on his beautiful face. Brian sighed and leaned on the wall a few feet away when Matt opened the door to see Valary in a skimpy red dress and glass looking seven inch heels. 'How in the hell do you wear that without getting raped?!' Brian screamed in his head, wanting nothing more to just push her down the house's steps and take Matt all for himself.

“Hm. Better then last time's outfit.” She scoffed, flipping her hair slightly. Matt's eyes noticeably dulled at her saying that which made Brian absolutely furious with her. “Come here..” She moaned, throwing her arms around Matt's neck and kissed him sloppily, looking at Brian with a glare the whole time she did.

Brian had tears forming in his eyes, anger boiling in his stomach and rage deep in his heart. “I fucking hate you.” He said out loud and quickly ran off into the darkness of the house.”

“Bri-” Matt got cut off by being dragged out the door. “Come on..I'm not sure what's wrong with him and I don't want to know.” Valary lied straight through her teeth. “Let it just be us..No friends.. No Brian. Just us.” She smiled, rubbing Matt's chest with her ruby red nails trailing inside the shirt and scratching gently.

Matt nodded, mewling when she scratched his skin. Brian watched from his bedroom window as they drove off. She was going to break his heart.. “I know it.”

When Matt wasn't back by 1:00 A.M. Brian had lost hope. They were probably already at Valary's house by now. Having sex. Not making love because Brian knew Valary didn't love Matt. Matt was merely her boy toy.
“Mattie.. Look.. I'm sorry! I just don like you that much.. Your sex is amazing but you..You aren't! You're not perfect whatsoever! You probably have already banged every other chick in this fucking town anyway!” Brian heard Matt and Valary arguing on the front steps of the house.

“Fuck you, alright? Fuck. You.” Matt pushed her back slightly and walked in the house, slamming the door angrily behind him. “You already did!” She mocked him, “I don't fucking need you anyway.” She scolded and strutted to her car, quickly flooring it out of the driveway.

Matt's heavy boot steps echoed through the house into Brian's room. Brian had been laying on his bed ever since Matt left, crying his beautiful, chocolate brown eyes out and smacking himself mentally for letting Val do that to them both.

Matt passed by Brian's room, not paying him a, 'hello', or even a glance which made Brian burst into tears again, but he wasn't stupid enough to let Mat hear that so he dug his face in the pillow and silently cried himself to sleep. Matt laid staring up at his ceiling, the smell of Brian's axe filling the room from how much he sprayed earlier.

Matt sighed, “I'm not perfect.. I'm not beautiful.. I'm not good enough.. I'm nothing.. I'm alone..again..” Matt kept beating himself down until he fell asleep, listening to the small sorrowful sighs that escaped his own pale lips.

The next morning Brian woke up and stumbled into Matt's room where we saw beer bottles scattered everywhere and the shirtless man laying on his bed totally hung over. Matt had woken up in the middle of the night and decided to drink his pain away like most people do..

“Matt?!” Matt cringed when Brian screamed his name. “Tone it down a bit, Brian..” Matt crubled, throwing his arm over his face and nuzzling it. Brian ran over to Matt and quickly grabbed his arm and pinned it down beside him. “How much did you drink last night?!”

“I lost count after eight..” Matt muttered, slipping his arm from Brian's grasp effortlessly. Brian hated how Matt was stronger then him..

“Matt why?!” Brian asked simply, more tears forming in his dark chocolate orbs. Matt stared into Brian's eyes guiltily. “I'm not perfect. .I'm a fuck up.. I'm not good enough.. I never look good..” Matt continued going down the list of reason making Brian cringe at every word.

“Mattie! Stop it!” Brian screamed, his wall that kept his emotions up finally crumbling. “Brian.. it's-”

“It's not true Matt! You're perfect as hell! Your eyes! Your hair! Your lips! Everything is perfect!” Brian shouted, crying heavily. “When I see your face.. there's nothing I would change.. your amazing.. Just the way you are..”

Matt simply stared at Brian with a dumbfounded look, “Brian-” Brian shushed him. “I'm not done..”
Matt nodded slightly and put his hands behind his head, looking up at Brian.

“When you smile..the whole world stops and stares for a while.. Your dimples..Your pretty white smile.. plump pale lips.. the silver lip ring.. It's all amazing..” Brian continued on.

“Your eyes make each and every star jealous.. Your eyes make the stars look like they're not even shining. They're beautiful..they're pools of liquid gold..”

“When you laugh it just makes me so happy. I know you hate your laugh but.. I think it's sexy.. It fits you so well..” Brian sighed, knowing he was making Matt hate him little by little.

“Matt if you're really searching for perfection just stay the same.. You're prefect just the way you are..”

Matt stared at Brian, “You're a liar..” Brian shook his head rapidly, cupping Matt's face in his smooth hands. Brian stroked Matt's cheeks gently, gliding his warm thumbs over his skin. Matt sat up making Brian retract his hands. “You're..You're not l-lying?”

“Matt would I ever lie to you?” Brian asked, the innocence in his voice showing clearly. “You would never..” Matt concluded, nodding slightly, not sure how he felt about his best friend of 15 years confessing his love for him.

“You don't hate me right?” Brian asked which made Matt smirk. “Why would I ever.. You just told me something I thought no one EVER would..” Matt pulled Brian up on his lap, resting his back against the head board. Brian blushed, staring at the man who he straddled. Matt leaned into Brian, kissing him teasingly, not letting him kiss back before he pulled away, repeating the same thing over and over again.

“Mattttt.. stopp..” Brian whined, pinning Matt back against the headboard and kissing him harshly, but sweetly. Matt bucked his hips against Brian's and quickly pushed him down, laying down on top of him. Brian grinned, “Someone can't get enough now, eh?”

“Shut up.” Matt spoke in a husky voice, making Brian's dick harden in his pants which Matt felt. Not being used the feeling, Matt flushed and looked down at Brian who had his eyes squeezed shut and the sluttiest look on his face Matt had ever seen.

“Bri..” Matt felt his cock starting to ache as it tented in his tight black jeans he never changed out of. “Let me help, baby..” Brian whispered, grinning as he crawled beside Matt and slipped off the jeans then started palming him through his boxers, mouthing over the bulge teasingly.

“God damn, Brian..” Matt sucked in a breath, holding it with his face creased with pleasure. Matt couldn't help but feel a little awkward with a guy about to suck his dick, his best friend none the less..

Brian snaked his hand up Matt's boxer leg, grazing his finger over Matt's pre-cumming tip. Matt whimpered and bucked his hips, “Stop teasing, Brian..”

Brian grinned, slowly pulling down Matt's boxers with his free hand as he teased his aching cock with the other. Matt groaned, “Stop fucking around and suck me off, little slut.” Matt moaned out breathlessly, making Brian become harder.

“Keep talking like that and I'll do more than suck.” Brian smirked and threw Matt's boxers
to the side and stared at his giant cock. “Horse cock..fucking hell..” Brian whispered to himself and kissed Matt's tip, looking up at him through his eyelashes as he wasted no time deep throating the man before him.

“Oh god.. Ride me. Now.” Matt growled out making Brian quickly get up and strip down, flexing purposely to show off to Matt. Matt watched as the toned man stripped down. Matt's eyes drifted down, checking out Brian's 'heat'. And he was packing enough for two sluts to suck him off.

Brian gave Matt a seductive look as he crawled up on top of him. “You don't have any lube, do ya, babe?” Brian sat on Matt's thighs, teasingly rubbing his erection to Matt's. Matt let out a sharp moan before reaching over and pulling grabbing a small foil packet and a bottle of lube from the bedside drawer.

Matt handed them to Brian and smirked when Brian threw away the condom to be hidden somewhere beyond the room. Brian clicked open the top and poured a decent amount of the slippery substance into his hand. Brian quickly ran both his hands up and down Matt's impressive length, slicking it up with the lube and wiped his hands on the elder man's chest.

“Ride me, whore.. I'm waiting.” Matt moaned making Brian nod. Matt sure was eager for this.. It's his first time even kissing a guy and now he's gonna be ridden by a man who just confessed his love to him. But Brian was not complaining whatsoever.

Brian lifted himself up, hovering over Matt's hardened cock before slamming himself down, making them both moan in pleasure, some pain for Brian. Brian moaned as Matt picked him up and started moving him up and down, bucking his hips in sync as he dropped Brian.

“Maaaaaattttt!” Brian screamed and started bouncing up and down wanting every last inch inside of him. Matt was soon balls deep, inside of Brian and that repeated many times. Matt could feel a ball of pleasure building in his stomach, and it was NOTHING like what he had when he had sex with Val. No..that was just sex.. This was truly making love.

Brian quickly got off of Matt and dragged Matt down by his ankles so he was laying down flat on his back. “We,” Brian paused as he lubed his fingers, “are gonna switch places, baby.” Brian stated, gently shoving on of his slick fingers into Matt's tight heat. Matt whimpered and gripped the sheets tightly, “That fuckin' hurts, Bri..” He whined, earning a smack to his chest that was filled with sweat, not to mention the lube Brian spread across it.

“I didn't say you could talk, now did I, baby?” Brian purred seductively and quickly shoved in another finger, scissoring Matt to match his size. “Brian leaned down and kissed Matt's chest, “I really am sorry if I hurt you.” Brian whispered with an innocent look in his eyes, behind all the lust.

Matt mewled in response, “Just fuck me already, bitch..” Brian smirked and pulled out his fingers, wrapping Matt's legs around his waist and holding them there, “Your wish is my command.” Brian slid into Matt in one thrust which made Matt start to pant heavily.

“Shhh, shhhh, baby.. It's okay..” Brian whispered lovingly and kissed Matt's lips gently. Matt nodded slightly, his face un-creasing itself, “Move, damn it..”

“Even when in pain your still bossy as shit..” Brian grinned and started thrusting gently, stroking Matt's cock as he did. Overtime Matt was literally moaning Brian's name at the top of his lungs. “Oh god! I'm g-g-gonna cum!” Matt screamed, clutching Brian's shoulders and screaming as he cums. Brian moaned loudly and came in Matt's tight heat as he closed around Brian's cock.

Brian collapsed on Matt's sweaty chest, slowly pulling out of him and letting his ass leak slowly. “Oh..m-my god.. I just got fucked by my..best-..boyfriend..” Matt gasped, stroking Brian's back. Brian blushed a deep red, “I'm your boyfriend n-now?!” Brian squeed and kissed Matt's chest all over, wrapping his arms around him. “Of course..And may I change that sentence up a bit?”

“Go for it.” Brian smiled sweetly, wanting Matt to say anything that came to his mind.

“I just made love with my boyfriend..” Matt smiled back, laying gentle kisses to Brian's sweaty hair. Brian practically melted in his boyfriend's embrace. Brian knew Matt didn't consider Val and his sex 'love.'

“I'll assume that silence is good?” Matt asked, looking down into Brian's eyes which were as bright as could be. Matt's love had restored the orbs of dark chocolate. He restored their happiness.

Brian nodded, “Come on. Lets go shower.” Brian smirked, pulling Matt up and leading him to the bathroom. Matt halted, “On one condition.”

Oh god on one condition.. “Yeah?” Brian asked, sort of worried Matt was gonna yell at him or boss him around now that he was Brian's lover. “You are changing my fucking sheets.”

Brian sighed in relief and laughed, pushing Matt into the shower and starting the water, which was ice cold. He locked the shower faucet handle, making it impossible for Matt turn it up to hot. Brian leaned against the door and smirked. Matt screamed, “BRIAN! IT'S FUCKING COLD!!” Matt banged on the door.

Brian ignored Matt's pleads to let him out, “Yep. I'll change your sheets.. Right after I get an I love you.” Matt sighed, “I love you! NOW LET ME OUT!” Brian opened the door and unlocked the faucet, turning it hotter so Matt wouldn't kill him. “I love you too, Mattie bear. Now lets have sloppy seconds in the shower.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ANOTHER old one. Yeah, all of these stories are old.. -snicker snicker- <3