Swing With Me

Swing With Me

Zacky sat on the tire swing attached to the giant oak tree in front of the school yard, swinging back at froth slowly and listening to his music blaring from his headphones. Zacky was a fourteen year old outcast. Chosen last for every sport, never talked to, never sat with at lunch.

His back story is basically normal until the point where he turned 7 years old. His parents, brothers and baby sister all were burned to death in a fire by an unknown killer. Everyone says it was just an accidental house fire, but Zacky knows that's not true.

The 'normal' children would always pick on him for being gay, having no family, listening to different music, dressing the way he liked too.. He knew no one else that liked the same music, no one who had the same problems as him.. He was alone. Until.. Oh my god someone's coming closer to him.

Zacky started to panic, quickly putting up his hood and turning his music up louder so he couldn't hear the tan, spiky haired teen in front of him. The teen tilted his head and kneeled down in front of Zacky, looking up at his face from under his hood. He mouthed, 'Don't worry. I'm not like the rest.' To Zacky, hopefully reassuring him enough for him to come out of his shell and talk.

Zacky started shaking harshly but he gave the teen, who looked suspiciously like a metal fan, the benefit of the doubt and took off his headphones that blared Pantera into his sensitive ears. The tan man before him smiled, “Take off the hood, Zacky.”

Zacky froze, “H-h-how do y-you know m-my name?” He asked, not moving an inch to even think about taking his hood off. “You're a buzz around the school, hon. Not that hard to figure out..” He stepped even closer, slipping off Zacky's hood for him.

Zacky's green orbs met the other pair below him. They were dark chocolate brown and beautiful as hell. Zacky was never a fan of brown eyes but his were different.. Zacky's eyes had a small hint of happiness in them when the man smiled up at him.

Someone was finally talking to him.. Finally... Smiling even... Okay what the hell is going on? This must be a trap. No one ever just walks up and talks to Zacky..

Zacky reached out, but retracted his hand when his thoughts overtook him, swallowing him whole. The man reached out his hand, pulling Zacky's back in his, “Don't be afraid... My name is Brian, sweetheart.. I promise I won't hurt you..”

Zacky nodded, holding Brian's hand tightly in his, afraid to be left. Brian didn't mind one bit, he let Zacky hold his own bigger hand. Brian ran his fingers over Zacky's hand soothingly, reassuring him again that he was here.

“Swing with me...” Zacky whispered, crawling on top of the tire so Brian could sit in the middle. Brian smiled softly, climbing into the tire swing underneath Zacky. They both stared at each other as Brian moved them back and forth, making the rope strain a bit.

“Brian I-” The bell cut Zacky off, making the teens scramble off the football field, benches, and from under the trees, hurrying to get back to class. Brian stopped them and climbed out of the tire swing, “Sorry Zee.. See ya later.” Brian sadly ran back into the school, following a few of his friends.

Zacky didn't move a muscle, instead sat there with tears forming in his eyes. “Come back.. please..” He sobbed, jumping off the tire swing on to the ground, crying his beautiful, green eyes out until the school day was over.

Zacky watched the teens run out of the metal double doors, laughing and piling into each other's cars to go hang out. Brian wasn't among them.. Zacky searched each face for him but it was no-go. Brian wasn't there.

About forty five minutes later, Brian walked out of the school. He was leaving saw Zacky sitting under the tree with a tear stained face. “Z-zacky?” He quickly ran over to him, kneeling down. “Zacky what's wrong?! Are you hurt?” Brian frantically searched Zacky for cuts or bruises but Zacky stopped him.

“I'm fine, Brian..” Zacky said in a hushed tone. “I just missed you..” He admitted, wiping more tears from his eyes. Brian leaned down, cupping Zacky's face, “Don't cry for me.. I'm just some guy who could hurt you..” Zacky shook his head, sighing at Brian's touch.

Brian picked Zacky up, cradling him to his chest, rocking them both back and forth gently. Zacky was on the verge of breaking down before Brian asked, “Wanna do something tonight, Zacky?.. It is Friday night after all..”

“You're just gonna hurt me..” Zacky muttered into Brian's chest, lightly pushing himself out of his arms. “Now..now.. Why would I do that?” Brian asked, smirking slightly when Zacky's eyes widened. “Zee bear.. I'm not gonna hurt you.. But remember these guys?” Brian took a picture out of his pocket.

The picture was of Zacky's family. Zacky was standing in the front, laughing happily with his big brother Trey and his little sister Aurora at his side. His parents were in the back, standing hand in hand while his mother was holding their little black lab puppy, who was also killed in the fire, Rager.

“H-how did you get that?!” Zacky screamed, snatching the picture from him, holding it to his chest. “My brother.” Brian stated, running his thumb against Zacky's cheek. “He killed your family baby.. He started the fire.. He saved you before you got burned..”

Zacky smacked Brian hard across the face, “And you were so fucking nice to me. Fuck you.” He spat, wiping the angry tears from his face. “Zacky..” Brian's eyes watered, “I-I'm sorry! I didn't want him to do it but I was to young to stop him! I didn't know!” He begged for Zacky to understand.

“What happened to the badass act?! Now you're fucking begging me to understand!? What the fuck is wrong with you?!” Zacky's echos screamed back at him. Zacky quickly broke away from Brian and stood up. “Zacky, please..” Brian puts his hands on Zacky's waist and pulled him back.

Zacky let himself be pulled back, as much as wanted to be angry the pit in his stomach wasn't filled with anger. It was filled with love. To much love..

Brian stared down at Zacky, afraid to make any move on him from the fear of being left and/or smacked. Again. “Zacky..” He breathed, barely parting his thin lips to speak.

Zacky stared back, “W-what.. Gonna t-torture me internally again?..Gonna give me t-to your brother?” Brian leaned down, brushing his lips against Zacky's, running his tongue over Zacky's lip rings.
Zacky felt like he was gonna faint. He wrapped his arms around Brian's neck tightly, kissing back gently. Brian picked him up, letting him wrap his legs around his broad waist. Their tongues glided over each others for quite sometime before Zacky pulled away.

“S-swing with me...” Zacky's only comfort was the swing he's sat on for the past six or seven years. It was the only thing that really listened to his useless rants, was the only thing there for him. Who knew an inanimate object could do so much for someone..

Zacky's only friends were the knives on the counter. His only brothers were the razors in the drawer. His only sisters were the nails on his fingers. It's the inanimate objects that matter.. But even they can hurt you.

Brian shook his head, “I have a swing at my house. You'll be staying with me.” Zacky wanted to break down and cry, “B-but..your family..” His lip quivered against the skin on Brian's neck, his face nuzzled into it. “I live alone. I got friends in high place..” He stated, leaving it at that and walking to his car with Zacky in his arms.

A few minutes later Brian pulled into a driveway which Zacky assumed as Brian's house. “H-how do you pay for everything?..” Zacky asked out of thin air, startling Brian. “O-oh. I have those 'friends' pay for it. They are rich as hell..” He said, getting up and pulling Zacky with him.

Brian carried Zacky to the giant round swing that was attached to two, thick tree limbs. “W-wow.. It's like.. a giant wooden tire..” Zacky smiled, looking around and giggling like a child. “My swing is more awesome then the school's. Hah.” Brian grinned, making Zacky punch him. “Swing with me!” Zacky laughed, stepping up on the swing and pulling Brian with him. Brian made them go back and forth swiftly, making Zacky laugh even more. “I love you, Brian!” Zacky shouted over wind. He didn't realize he said it until it was to late.

Brian walked over to Zacky carefully, making the wood groan under his feet, making sure he didn't fall from how fast the swing was moving. “I love you too..” He whispered into Zacky's ear. “Promise?....” Zacky asked, wrapping his arms around Brian's waist.

“I promise.”

80 years later, Zacky was on his deathbed.. Brian wasn't far behind either. “Are you alright, Zacky?” Brian asked, his voice cracking at the sight of his husband of 79 years. That's right. Zacky got married to Brian on his seventeenth birthday, the day they graduated. Zacky was lucky enough to be smart so he got lucky enough and graduated early.

“I-I'm fine, dear..” Zacky choked out. He knew he wasn't fine. That day was the day he needed to go.. He was dying.. “B-brian.. I'm n-not gonna be here m-much longer..” Zacky said, sadly looking up at his husband's crying form. “Please Zack, don't leave me yet!” Brian shouted, huddling over Zacky and burying his face into his chest.

“Brian..” Zacky paused to take a breath, “S-swing with me..” Zacky said, slowly standing up, helping Brian out of the chair he occupied, walking him out to the white swing they had on the porch. They both sat down, holding each other's hands and Brian, as always, swung them back and forth gently. “I love you.. Brian..” Zacky said weakly, “I-I'll see you soon..” Zacky laid his head on Brian's broad shoulder and tried holding his last breath to stay just a bit longer but couldn't. He breathed his last breath and fluttered his eyes shut, his hand loosened its grip on Brian's and he went into his afterlife to wait for his love, where they could be young and free in paradise. Together foREVer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Old stuff, woo! Cuteness. <3