Status: yes a girl writing a boy's diary >.<

Bleh

names josh

The alarm rang loudly and it was annoying more annoying than marley or mom well it can't be more annoying than marley hehe... "get up erick you'll miss the bus and i made you eggs and pancakes get up!" mothers clicking of her highheels this earlier. She pulled off the sheet and giant cozy purple blanket. "yea yea" i got up and lone behold she opened the curtins and the sun blasted into the dark room. "erick i laid out your baggy camo pants and boots and pick out a nice tee and make sure it macths unlike your father wearing a red shirt with his bright blue jeans from his teen years back in 1980." and she clicked out the room with her bright red heels. "ok lets wear this and and shut these." i picked out a dark maroon tee and slipped it own with my camo pants then laced my boots up after slipping my socks on. "hairgel where are you bastard oh there you are." i picked the small blue container up off the maroon carpet and slapped a lot on my hair and straightend it into a long black sleek triangle of course id have to move it out of the way at lunch but who cares. "erick done getting dressed my man?" my father called from the round dinning table in our kicthen thats open to the living room . "yes dad!" i called running out my room to eat my eggs and pancakes."hey shortstack" marley said as i walked in the room she was wearing eskimo boots and short jean shorts with a green cami and toping it off with a jean vest. "hey eskimo hooker." she made that ha ha lucky dad is here -_- face.Dad looked worried that one day we'd kill each other.the bus pulled up as i finshed the last scrambled egg gave mom a kiss and dad a keep good work on the tattoos encourgement and marley bye hooker look and dashed out the door backpack and blazer sercurely on me.

climbed into the bus and off to rhode island highschool and was forced to sit by a kid with uncontrolable snezzning. first off science then math then lunch, in science my partner had bright neon pink tousled pigtails fish net leggings with black and neon pink dress she had a devilish grin on her face but then i saw she swiched the water with a liquid that would smoke and set off the sprinklers that would ruin the makeup of the cheeraleaders sitting at a table next to us. she laughed when the teacher walked in and told us to pour it in "hey get your book out and put it over your head were bout to get a rainstorm in here." she laughed and put her text book over her head i did the same not wanting the devillock to get wet. The sprinklers went off and their was mascara all over the cheerleaders faces it was awesome couple hours after they fixed the sprinklers it was lunch and a dude with a huge pink deathhawk walked over. "names josh and i see you met april." the girl from science was behind him giggling and looking at me. "my names erick and dude whats up with the pink hawk?" i asked about his pink hair. "oh i got trolled by april she sneaked into the boys locker room and put pink hair dye in my shampoo and conditioner but it would be flaming red if she didnt do that." he said ashamed. "PINK EVERYWHERE MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" april said wraping her arm around my neck and laughed madly. Josh joined in. "come and sit with us we need a third muskateer."josh pointed to a table by the exit doors. We walked to the table and sat down and ate our mutated meat loaf. Later the school day ended but it was not bad until angry Bella walked up and snorted rude remarks trust me josh got a good comeback "hey bells i still have that video of you drunk." his eyebrows raised and he slightley pulled his I phone out his jean pocket. "just take your trashy friends and go losers." she said kinda worried but still in that voice you know pagent queen voice very very snotty like.Anyways i rode the bus home and had my dinner and sat in my room playing on my DJ set in the corner and went to bed at 12:00 highschool wasnt really that bad.