Status: yes a girl writing a boy's diary >.<

Bleh

The Party : Erick's welcome to the family

"all better. now lets hurry to the ---ok we need a really cool name for the car...hmm THE GENERAL!!!" she hopped out of the store leaping into the parking lot. "hey ap (prononced ape) don't we need to pay?" i stopped at the counter. "no need to pay april is my best friend and english partner." the cashier was a girl from school who had really short red hair, ragged blue jeans and white dress shirt. as for april she stopped in her tracks and i swear her pigtails was about to blow. "ERICK STACY ABERMAN!!'' she stomped into back into the small shop and her eyes i swear were all white. " DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN!!!" and shrugged and stomped into the parking lot. "lover boy got in trouble." josh snickerd and sang and elbowed me and walked into the parking lot. i followed ashamed of stacy being my middle name. the doors locking system was busted so the doors are always unlocked. we all got in and april sighed. "erick sorry its i dont really like nicknames only certain people are allowed to give me stupid nicknames. those people are me and josh and my future boyfriend." Josh looked at a look of make a move now or never. "well maybe im one of those three." i looked at her and smiled awkwardly. Josh faceplamed "nice he mumbled but that smile didnt seal it. "erick you just made so uncomftable and i am never goinng to take a shower again." she said worried. the car stopped at a nice house it just got dark people lined the porch with red solo cups and the bass of rave music boomed from the house. "come on!!" april pulled me from the car. and inside the house was tons a people. A guy with red and yellow sorta spikey hair approched "April josh every one is waiting for our new brother!! we even made magic brownies!!" the guy led us down stairs in the basement which looked like a pub and had a velet couch by the tv which two guys were playing a street fighter game the ones where the girls boobs are bigger than their head. April led me to the rug by the tv. Everyone gatherd around someone was videotaping and the kid with the red spikes had a plate of brownies "Erick our new brother welcome please take one.". I took one and all a sudden everything was better and happy. April took one and so did josh. "hey josh watch this." i said wearily tapping on him. "hehe take it easy brother." he laughed nodding. i tried to cart wheel but coudnt. Everyone was laughing and next i know i was laying in a claw foot tub in my underwear with a underwire bra on my head and josh was sitting on the lid of the tolit passed out with his face in his hands. "whew erick last night was awesome those magic brownies god!!" april stomped in the small sad sea foam and sea teal little bathroom. "mommy?" josh wearily lifted his head up and he had a red palm print on his face. "its me april you know the girl you tease erick for thinking im pretty." she flatterd her self and pulled me out the tub. josh laughed and started to sing "erick has the hots for april." my eyes widen , did she know? "hey! i happen to think erick is adorable i mean just look at him!" april yelled at josh. "april where are my clothes?" i asked rubbing my head. "well erick you sorta stripped down and ran all over the house. and you threw the clothes into the garbege disposal and said clothes are over rated." april explained. "hey you can wear one of aprils night gowns with a pair of her gym shorts im sure they'll fit those adorable chicken legs." josh squezzed my calf and felt bone and a tiny bit of muscle. i swatted at him "i cant help im short and my family is a bunch of giants.

10 mins later...

"well how do i look?" i came out wearing the nightgown and shorts bearly drifting above my knees "like the girl from the ring gone wrong." josh said sitting on the desk in april's room. "i think you look cute." april smacked josh in the back of his head and kissed me on my forehead. lets say my cheeks turned cherry red. "well lets get going." josh pulled his car keys out his pocket and stood up.