Status: yes a girl writing a boy's diary >.<

Bleh

Pimp up that pimple part 3

When we arrived Vince opened the door and he had a leg cast on. "Wait let me guess...josh is am I right?" He asked looking in all directons. "No its some thieves trying to steal your family mansion." Josh joked sarcastically, but Vince punched him in the face. "VINCE!!I SWEAR TO GOD I WAS JOKING!!!!" Josh was holding his nose. "Oh...sorry blind kids gotta do what what blind kids gotta do" he shrugged and limped. The famous violet walked in and well josh was right, pretty woman! Hey purple hair swang and hit Vince in the face as she was mixing something bright blue. "I need a sign for my face." Vince mumbled."So this is Mr.volcano face." Her voice was like those nightline commericals with the girls in tanktops, you know. She slapped the strange mixture on my face. "Is it suposed to burn?" I asked worridly. "Eh." She said showing her boobs of to josh , which he was drooling? "My sixth sense predicts josh you perv away from my sister and sis stop acting like a prostitute." Vince rolled his eyes and pushed josh away. "Erick is your face spoused to look like aprils dad's face all you know like huge cheeks baby like?" Josh asked poking my cheeks. "Oh dear no no no." Violet peeled the stuff of and panicked. Then their mom walked in. "Dear child Matthew get the stickers!!!!" The tall lady that looked like Elvira screamed. Then a tall guy with long dark brown hair brought a wood box. Then she put black dot stickers on my face. Anyhow we made it home safe and sound.