Status: yes a girl writing a boy's diary >.<

Bleh

The Dance

With a cresecent moon between my eyes , a heart on my right cheek and a star on my chin and many other shapes all over the canvas of me, it was the night of the dance. "MY BABY'S GROWING UP!!AWWWW!!!" mother was using her supreme move, the cheek pincher... while sis was taping the whole event. "Today you shall pass the Aberman family test is the lass as prettty as a pin up?" Father put his hand on my shoulder. "No but that Josh isnt to bad." sis was leaning against the wall. "funny thing is josh would fall for your tricks." I mumbled. A black SUV pulled in the drive way and april hoped out the passenger seat.Her dress was strapless and hot pink with a glitery glow.To the shock of the world her hair was not in pigtails but resting on her shoulders. "Erick!!OPEN UP!!" She said banging on the door when she walked up. "April calm down its not like prom." i said opening the door. "Look the family set up a magior trick on the popular kids I tell you when josh pulls up to take us there." april jabbed me in the rib cage, which hurts very much by the way. Father obseverd april "So the famous april thoughts on tattoos?" Father stood tall above april. "Tattoos oh boy its art and i'm all about art.And Erick one day I'td be nice if you had a certain someones name or portrait on you." April hinted. Father smilied, he was satisfied.An old car horn echoed from outside, it was josh driving a charcoal black model T , swweet car i tell you. "our rides here erick, come'on!!" April pulled me outside and threw me into the back seat of the car. Josh was smirking a glint was in his eyes. "heres the plan Robbie was in charge of food so we all got together and made magic brownies the whole school would be baked!!!" April and Josh wickedly laughed. "you guys sure like brownies." i said petting the white leather seats. "Not as much as my brother..." april said pulling an android out her bra and fliping threw pictures she stopped on one and shoved the phone into my face the picture was a guy about the age 23 his hair was purple and cover his face he had cheeks of a chipmunk and the body of a panda. "my older brother Johnathan." april slide the device back into her bra.When we arived people were ariving when we got out josh honked the car horn and pulled away he walked up later while we were inside. All the kids except our family were mowing down at the brownies. Later the headmaster of the school came up to do his speach he had to have 2 brownies cause that floating on a cloud look was on his face "children i know i act terrible most of the time but damn i love you guys soooo dammn much."The night ended with a sweet kiss from april and sour revenge on the "normal" kids.