Lips of Deceit

I Hate You!

I hate you!” I screamed at my now ex-boyfriend. I had just come home early from work to find him and our property owner fucking inour his bed, I was filled with rage as I ran to the closet and pulled out a luggage bag. I piled the few clothes of mine that were in his wardrobe, all whilst ignoring him and his pleads for me not to go. I shut the case and towed it behind me as I walked out of his apartment and onto the dark cold street. Did I mention that it was 9pm at night?

I walked down the street; and sat on a bench and rang all the hotels in the area not one fucking one had any vacancies except for one that I could not afford, great I was lost homeless and had know one to go to. Fuck my parents where a thousand miles away in another continent on their anniversary vacation, and my brothers where both in New York at University. I went to the Cemetery next to the hospital; I had always felt at home when I was out at night and even more if I was somewhere sinister like a cemetery or an abandoned house. My high school friends all thought I was weird, that is why after I finished college I moved away to the other side of the country to get away from the popularity contest that plagued me back home.

See my parents where rather well off, mum was a fashion designer and was well known across the world as Miss B, and my father was the head of Fashionista Magazine. Which of course sported only the finest fashion money could buy. My brothers, William who was 24, and Harry who was 21 both were studying to become future heads of both our parents companies. Of course they were disappointed that I didn’t want a bar of their upper class life but mum understood that I had to live my life the way I wanted, she supported me even though my dad didn’t want anything to do with me as he said and I quote “chose to live the life of a commoner."

It started to get cold so hailed a cab and headed to the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa, it was a gorgeous hotel, and I managed to get myself a room through a phone call to mum. I went and put away the few belongings I had and went down to the beach. I sat and watched as the teenagers having parties dwindled off in their cars to go home to their warm beds and families but I just sat and watched the waves rolled in as the tears flowed endlessly down my perfectly painted face.

I woke up in the morning with someone poking me; I squirmed a bit and hit the person/thing poking me non-stop in the stomach.

“Shads she’s ALIVE!” yelled a small man who would have easily been at least a head shorter than I, with scruffy blonde hair would. I stood up rubbing where this small man had been poking me. I was going to yell at him, but I was in no mood, or had the energy to yell at him. A man quite built with excellent muscle structure and extremely hot tattoo has flipped his phone shut and walked over to me. He smiled showing off his dimples and I instantly fell in love with them.

“Hey, you okay? We found you asleep and it looked like you were crying so we brought you back to our place,” he said, that is when I realized I was no longer at the beach, but next to a large tropical looking pool. I sat up scared at first, I did not know these people and for all I know they could be fucking rapist.

“Um thanks I better get going though...” I said getting up and moving to the door leading back into the house, when I realized that I had no idea how to get out.

“Hey Shads what you pick up this time?” said a man with longish spiked hair and excellently defined cheekbones, he had some sort of goatee going on and had a black wife beater shirt on revealing his inked arms.

“Excuse me; do you have any idea who you’re dealing with?” I yelled into this man's face, he had no right to label me an object.

“Actually babe no,” he said smiling, he looked so sinister and incredibly handsome at the same time, so if they were rapist it might not of been so bad.

“I am Roza Berlusconi,” I said getting right in his face.

“As in the PM of Italy’s daughter?” asked a man in the kitchen who I had not noticed to know, I looked over to the person who at least knew his politics and noticed his insanely green eyes and black hair. If I had not of been slightly scared that I might not see my brothers again I would of ran over and kissed him.

“No, we are no relation... My dad owns Fashionista Magazine and my mother is Miss...”

B!" yelled a girl with blonde hair that walked inside with the man called Shads.

“Yeah! You know her stuff?” I asked easing up a little, they must be well off if they knew who my mother was, plus looking around the surroundings I noticed that a) I wasn’t in a hotel and b) this house was fucking huge.

“Yeah huge fan! We went to her launch in L.A like a month ago” she said moving towards me, “I remember you, you were the girl who modelled her punk-rock inspired fashion at the show, the red corseted dress for the finally right?”

I blushed a bit; I had received quite a lot of attention for all about 4 seconds about how radiant I looked in that dress, and appeared in several magazines. “That’s the mysterious girl in the red dress?” asked the man who I was still holding the shirt of and nodded, I turned to face him, and his face was a mixture of horror and bliss. I nodded sheepishly and he moved away, looked at the man with the magnificent green eyes, and began laughing hysterically.

“What?” I asked as the room when awkward, they all shook their heads as if nothing had happened. I shrugged and looked towards the man named Shads and said “Hey thanks for caring if I was okay or not, but I should get back home.”

“Oh really and where exactly is home?” he asked crossing his arms; I suddenly had the feeling that he would not approve of my recent accommodation.

“Well I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday so I am currently residing at the Hyatt hotel...” I said looking at the ground. I heard the short one whistle as in ‘holy crap, nice joint’ kind of thing. “Yeah...”

“You can stay with us!” said a tall skinny man who I had not noticed had been sitting on a lounge chair.

“Yeah that’s a great idea, and then I won’t be the only chick. Please Matty!” she said to ‘Shads’.

“I dunno... It’s your choice really Roza.” He said, I looked at them, these people were nice to let some girl they just met stay with them.

“I’m not sure, I would really be intruding, plus I don’t even know your names!” I said laughing a little.

“Oh well I’m Matt” said ‘shads’ “The guy you were ruffling up earlier is Brian, midget there is Johnny, tall crazy man there on the lounge is Jimmy...”

“Please it’s the Rev to you,” said Jimmy grabbing my hand and kissing it causing to laugh.

“And the man in the kitchen making us brekkie is the one and only Zacky V,” Matt continued.

“Okay...” I said looking around, I saw a lot of music crap around, I mean there were amps in the most random places, and there where guitars here and there. I also noticed a cold record on the wall it read ‘Avenged Sevenfold- City of Evil’. My eyes opened once I realized who I was with, and realised how they knew who I was.

See back at my mother’s launch her inspiration for her current line was well me, and the bands I listened too. Anyways she decided at the launch she would have a live band playing, and well it just hit me that they were the live band, and the man with the green eyes I had kissed before, only I was extremely drunk.

“She remembers!” said Jimmy jumping up and down, knocking over a vase in the process.

“Um... yeah, I have to err go,” I said smiling and walking out the door I presumed was the front and began walking towards the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, readers this is my new story as you can see.
Please leave any critiques