Lips of Deceit

Babe, Wake Up

~ Brian’s P.O.V ~

“Babe, wake up,” I said nudging the sleeping Roza softly, Matt had just came in and told us dinner was ready. In addition, Alura made it so it was definitely going to be good, she taught Zacky everything there is to know about cooking.

“Hey, how long were we asleep for?” she asked brushing a strand of hair from her face.

“Just over 6 hours,” I said smiling, and taking in her beauty. I remembered the night where I first met her vividly.

“Okay guys this is where you will be playing,” said the Mrs. B’s assistant, who seriously like most of the models here seemed like a twig.

The Berry brother’s as well as the other roadies began to set up our equipment and the boys, excluding Matt and Val, went on a mission for girls. Well we actually had this game; it was usually between Zacky and Jimmy, and Johnny and me, but today we decided to swap Zacky and Johnny around. The game, as childish as it is, was to see which ‘team’ could gather the most phone numbers in a night. Naturally my team always one, but I had a feeling tonight we were going to blitz them.

Zacky and I sat at the bar scoping out suitable prey, when one girl caught my eye. I was stunned, she had a perfect hourglass figure on her body, and a mermaid tattoo on her arm. She was wearing a miniskirt and corset top and was arguing with Mrs. B.

“Mom, seriously I do not want to wear the finally dress, it well it is too beautiful for me,” she said looking down at the ground.

“Darling, I made it with you in mind, besides you’re the only girl hear who would fit it nicely. You have beautiful curves, and it would accentuate them beautifully,” she said hugging the girl.

“Okay... if you say so... “ she said hesitantly.

This girl could not be more than 21 I thought, I nudged Zacky whom just finished getting one girls number and he had stood gob smacked at this girl.

“Okay Zacky no need to drool,” I said, annoyed he saw this girl as a piece of meat. Okay I did too, but there was something about a girl that made me wanting more than just sexual favors from her. We both drunk the last of our Jack Daniels, and walked towards this mystery girl. However, my heart sunk when she instantly glued her eyes on Zacky; seriously, those green eyes had an effect on women.

“Hey, how are you?” Zacky said smoothly, she just blushed and looked towards the ground. This girl was seriously lacking self-esteem or something.

“I am Zacky, and this is my friend Brian, aka Syn. Where in the band that is playing tonight,” he said lifting her head a little and that is when he got her.

“I’m Roza, I am modeling,” she said shyly.

“Want to go somewhere a bit quieter?” he asked, I could not help but think ‘say no’ over and over again.

“Yeah sure!” she said smiling; Zacky turned to me and winked leading her out towards our bus. I walked back to the bar where Johnny and Jimmy where sitting with huge grins on their faces.

“56 numbers,” said Johnny sticking his tongue out.

“Yeah we ran into a group of fans outside, and well yeah naturally they helped us,” said Jimmy smiling, “Where is Zacky?”

“With a girl,” I said quickly before heading to the stage and picking up my guitar and strumming a few notes.


Now here I was carrying this beautiful woman on my back, down the stairs for dinner. I noticed that the table was set and we never use the table. I walked over to a spare chair and she scrambled down from my back and sat in the chair, quietly thanking me in the process. I sat in the vacant chair next to her

“What’s the occasion?” I asked, whilst piling a whole heap of meat on my plate.

“It’s to celebrate a new member of our family!” said Val smiling; every ones faces went blank thinking she was pregnant or something. “I meant Roza!” she said laughing along with Matt who was pointing at everyone’s faces.

“Oh man we had you all so worried!” he said, next thing you know there was a clump of potato salad hurling through the air towards his head. I looked at the thrower and it had come from Johnny who still had his spoon pointing at Matt’s head.

‘This is why we never eat at the table,’ I thought silently dodging some food heading my way.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are awesome