Lips of Deceit

Suprising Revelations

I sat there in disbelief; it was only three hours ago Alura was pleading for me to marry her and now she has dumped me for some person off the internet. Talk about confusing, I loved her sure, but lately I have been a little confused about my feelings towards her. Ever since Roza came back into my life, it had screwed up everything, in a good way not bad. I mean that night was not just a one-night stand, it was so much more, and we talked and connected on such a higher level than Alura and me. Roza was a completely different girl then Alura too; although she was girly through and through she had this beast within her, that when provoked showed how strong she was. I looked at her sleeping in Brian’s arms, he stirred a little, and his eyes drifted open slowly. I looked over to Bella who was coiled up by herself near the fire, and wondered if she still felt the same way about Brian. I would confront her about that in the morning, but now it was questioning time for Brian.

“Hey man, want to go for a walk?” asked Brian laying Roza down gently and then brushing the sand of his behind. I nodded silently, stood up, and followed him. “So, Bella is back,” he said igniting his cigarette.

“Yeah, I’m surprised really; I mean you did really hurt her before she left last time,” I said, knowing it killed him every time I brought this up.

“Man, I know she has changed so much…” he said kicking the sand, “I am really confused man,” he continued.

“Why?” I asked trying not to sound too intrigued. “Because man, Bella and Roza are becoming good friends, and well I kind of like both of them, but I feel as if one of them likes someone else you know,” I nodded secretly hoping that Brian’s epiphany was heading in the right direction. “Yeah, you a good friend Zacky, and I know you would treat Roza right, but you have Alura…”

“Not any more, she dumped me,” I said laughing, he looked at me confused, “Oh, it’s funny because we had this argument this afternoon about me not committing to the relationship, and then she tells me she is running off with a guy off the net,” Which cause me to laugh more, and Brian joined in.

“Man that’s fucked up,” he said shaking his head and drawing in another breath of his cigarette.

“Yeah…” I said slowing my laughter to a stop. “If you date Bella you better not hurt her,”

“I won’t,”

“No I am fucking serious man, she is like my little sister, as well as the rest of the guys, and I know for a fact if you hurt her you will have to answer to all of us,”

“I promise man,”

~Roza’s P.O.V~

Bella is so adorable, I envy the way her and Zacky get along with each other, but she told me it is only because they have been friends since they were six. I had learnt that Jimmy and Johnny both had girlfriends but they were in New York for a week doing god knows what. Val decided we should go on a shopping trip whilst the boys where at my recording studio trying to get together the self titled album. We sat in a small booth in star bucks, and Val excused herself and headed towards the toilet, which left Bella and I to chat for a while.
“Do you like Zacky?” I asked, because to be honest since Alura left I had been over the moon. Bella almost sprayed her latte over me in laughter.

“No I don’t, to be honest… I have had a huge crush on Brian for years,” she said blushing, I sighed with relief. “You don’t hate me now do you?” she asked putting down her latte

“Hate you? Why would I hate you?”

“Cause I like Brian too,” she said looking down

“Don’t be ashamed honey; I like Brian, but not the same way as you. I see how he lights up when you walk in the room. I wish Zacky was like that with me,”

“Oh my god you like Zacky!” said Val, who we had not noticed had returned from her bathroom trip.

“Ah yeah…” I said blushing

“Girl ask him out he adores you,” she said, I looked over to Bella and she nodded.

“Seriously?” I asked

“Trust me, after the night he spent with you he wouldn’t quit asking whether or not he should call. Seriously it was cute, I am just so glad he got rid of Alura, no offence but she was a bitch,”

“Yeah a beautiful bitch!” I said.

We finished our coffees and headed back to the studio with our numerous bags, and opened the door to hear Brian playing guitar. We walked through the shop that was empty, as the guys had paid a huge amount of money to rent the whole shop from me even though I told them that they could use it free.

“Agh, I cannot do this!” said Matt, sitting down on the couch when we arrived. “I need to freaking get away,” I noticed all the guys nod in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, do you like how the story is going?
please comment!