Lips of Deceit

Bear with this Romance

I sat with Zacky in his shiny black SUV in silence, Bella and Brian had opted to go together since they were becoming rather close which made both Val and me happy. Johnny and Jimmy went together so they could take a detour to LAX to pick up their girlfriends. From what I heard from Val, they were as great as the Jimmy and Johnny made them out to be. Johnny’s girlfriend is Jamie Henderson and Val told me she is sweet but can be a total hard ass as well as stubborn. She also is very smart and knows her stuff she also warned me not to judge her strength by her looks, she could kick almost any of the men in a wrestling match. Then there was Scarlet Morcome, who was Jimmy’s girl she is really shy but just like Jimmy when drunk. Apparently, she and Val had been neighbors since they were three and between them, both played countless numbers of tricks on people. I could not wait to see them and become acquainted with them both. We had headed into the mountains and were driving up a rather rocky dirt road when we pulled up in front of the cabin. It was a rather large cabin let me tell you, you could definitely tell that Matt came from wealth.

I opened the door of the car, as Zacky had shut off the engine and car completely bringing the sounds of the Misfits to cease. I told a deep breath of fresh clean air, and you could definitely tell that we where miles away from any dense population. I noticed another SUV near the side of the cabin and instantly recognized it to belong to Jimmy. I quickly around to the back of the cabin and saw Jimmy and Johnny sitting on deck chairs with two new faces.

“Hey guys! So are you going to introduce me?” I asked looking at the two beautiful girls before me, unfortunately the people where too involved with drinking there beer to care so the girl next to Johnny sat up and began to talk.

“Hey, I’m Jamie Henson,” she said and embracing me into a hug, I noticed she had a tattoo on her wrist, and when I looked down she had a deathbat on her lower back. She also had beautiful sandy blonde hair, “You must be Roza, Johnny wouldn’t stop talking about you all the way up here,” she continued causing me to laugh.

“It was all good I hope,” turning my attention to the girl next to Jimmy who was trying not to be noticed. “You must be Scarlet Morcome right?” I said holding my hand out to her and she reluctantly took it. I noticed instantly the Scarlet highlights in her hair and super pale skin; she fit the perfect profile of an ‘emo’ but from what Val told me she was a metal girl through and through.

“Hey…” she said

“Don’t worry she is shy,” said Jamie, I excused myself momentarily to get my luggage and I saw two more cars pull up into the driveway bearing Matt, Val, Bella and Brian.

I saw Zacky standing at the side of the lake gazing out at the glorious view, I had been in such a rush to meet Jimmy and Johnny’s girlfriends I had not even noticed the majestic views that surrounded the cabin. I walked over to join Zacky and lit up a cigarette with him.

“I love this place,” he said, throwing the butt of the cigarette on the ground, “us and the guys have been coming here since we were 13," he continued pulling another stick out of the packet.

“We have a place in the Hampton’s that we used to always go too, but since my father refuses to talk to me and has basically cut me off from the family it is kind of hard to get there anymore,” I said, I really hated my relationship with my father. When I told him, I was opening a record shop in Orange County her cut off my inheritance, which was what I was living off at the time.

“Um…Zacky?” I asked, thinking I would confront him about my feelings, he looked at me and I was instantly lost in those emerald green eyes. “I… um was wondering…”

Meanwhile back at the cabin, a small congregation had formed of people watching the romance forming on the side of the lake. The lake had a powerful magic when it came to love. In that it was the place where Matt and Val had their first kiss as a couple, and where Jimmy asked Scarlet out almost 3 years ago.

Brian and Matt where having bets on what was happening whilst the girls watched on in awe as Roza became a jumble of nerves, and acted completely girly around Zacky for the first time. Bella stood there and watched as one of her best girlfriends plucked up the courage to ask out the man of her dreams, and she looked on in envy. She had done the same to Brian almost a year ago, however that had turned out a disaster. She remembered how she confessed her love of many years and watched as he what he called kindly putting her down. Only to be going out with her best friends twin sister, Michelle DiBenedetto the next day. At least she did not have to put up with her anymore, since Michelle and Brian broke up later that year after Michelle confessed she was sleeping with the guitar tech. She looked back at Brian, the hate she had felt a year ago has faded dramatically, and his quirky features and easygoing attitude had once again entranced me. Zacky told me he had changed completely since then, and he missed me a lot, but she did not want to be his rebound bitch.

She turned back to the lake, not noticing Brian turn his gaze to her. Little did she know that he loved how her eyes reminded her of Big Bear Lake of a summer, and her long purple hair reminded him of the beautiful velvet sky he had once spied off Huntington Beach. He too returned the feelings that Bella had, but did not want to ruin their friendship, he returned his gaze to Roza and Zacky, and they all cheered when Zacky picked up Roza and kissed her passionately on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
do you like how i provide a link to an image after describing it?
please comment, i really want feedback

p.s i dont need characters anymore :-)