Lips of Deceit

I Love It!

After much rejoicing (mostly from Jimmy), we returned inside to at least do something productive before the girls got home. I sat with Jimmy who showed me the lyrics of the untitled songs and they were good, even though they were incomplete/ it was very dark and yet quirky and was contained necrophilia. I could see it now, epic in every way!
“So do you like it?” Jimmy asked bitting his lower lip.

“I love it, it sounds really fun,” I said probably not choosing the right words to describe it.

“Really? I was trying to go for a Danny Elfman kind of feel, like um,”

“Nightmare before Christmas come Corpse Bride?”

“Yeah! Obviously i am in a presence of another fan!” he said hugging me.

“Well what do we have here?” said Scarlet coming in the door with a look of mock horror on her face.

“Nothing, we were just chatting about our love for Danny Elfman,” Jimmy said.

“Well mine is actually more a Tim Burton film, but whatever works,” I said smiling.

“So what you guys do to poor Roza whilst we were away?” said Val walking in.

“Well, Roza agreed to sing on the album!” said Jimmy jumping up and down.

“Well hold on Jimbo we didn’t say this song of yours was going on the album,” said Johnny

“Wait Roza can sing? You never told me that!” said Bella excitedly. I turned a bright shade of red when the guys started to praise my voice.

“Don’t worry babe, you are truly brilliant,” said Zacky linking his arms around me, I looked up at him and kissed him quickly on the chin.

“So do we get to hear the illustrious voice chickadee or is it exclusive band members only?” said Val cheekily, she knew I hated singing in public.

“I don’t know, maybe if I am drunk enough,” I said laughing when her face dropped. I picked up a bag and took it into the kitchen with the girls following suit, and they all started putting things away. It was obvious I was the newbie here.

“So, go girl sing!” said Bella, thinking I would sing out of the presence of the boys. I shook my head and poked my tongue out at her.

“Aw, your no fun!” she said sitting on a bar stool.

“So when are you and Brian getting together?” o asked getting a beer from the fridge.

“Ha! Well I dunno, I am definitely not asking this time!” she said, I must have looked confused because Jamie quickly filled me on the situation.

“Well she asked Brian out just over a year ago and well let’s say that didn’t go to plan,” Jamie said with a somewhat sympathetic look on her face.

“That’s kind of an understament Jamie,” said Scarlet, which earn her stares from the other girls, and I decided not to ask any more questions for now.

Meanwhile the guys had decided to head into the woods that surrounded the place and get firewood. Matt and Zacky where finding twigs and little branches for Johnny, and Jimmy and Brian where nowhere to be found. Johnny was getting tired of Matt and Zacky’s joke and ended up snapping.

“Okay guys, this joke is a little old, I can carry logs you know!” he said, which was a huge mistake. As Matt and Zacky picked up a huge log and began to advance on him.

“Guys I am not fucking superman!” he said, walking backwards.

“Well shut up short shit and deal with it!” they said laughing.

“So Synny, Bella is wondering when you are planning on asking her out,” said Jimmy who was walking with Brian a little ahead of the others.

“And how do you know that Jimmy? Can you read minds now?” He said laughing.

“Well due to the lovely thing called technology I got a text off Scarlet telling me they are talking about it right now!” he said smiling.

“Oh so that’s how you know everything, you have an informer!” Syn said picking up a stick.

“Yeah so dude when are you going to ask her out?”

“I dunno,” he said pulling out his favourite brand of cigarettes and igniting a stick. “I want it to be...well special,” he said seriously.

“Special!” Jimmy knocked, “Brian Erwin Haner Jr wanting special! Dude I have known you a long time and that’s the deepest thing well girl wise you have ever said,” Jimmy said laughing, he even noticed Brian shudder at the use of his full name.

“Well dude, I am 25, I feel like I need to settle down soon, and I’ve known Bella forever, I love her and I well want her to be part of the rest of my life.”

“Aw, how sweet, Synny is in loooove,” said Johnny in fits as the three guys caught up with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Birthday to Syn and Vengeance this is for you!