Status: Active

The Girl in the Spiked Collar

Part 1

"You're all I have now babe. I'm all you've got too." I whisper, my hand gently rubbing my belly. Not even one year ago I made the ultimate decision that put me here. All the things I've done, started, quit and survived in the past year and it all started when I finally got my lifelong wish: to tour with Marilyn Manson as his own personal groupie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At least 150 girls stand in a long line, including myself. We are here for one thing which only a handful of us will get. Just a few of all the girls will be selected to travel into the abyss of Marilyn Manson's world. My friend Marissa stands 17 people away. I can't believe I'm doing this. I wasn't suppose to be here, I wasn't even suppose to be in Denver.
It is by default: My high school organized to have us all come to Denver Colorado for a fund raiser today. It was an 11 hour drive from the middle of Kansas. Marissa called me and said she already bought me a ticket for the Manson show at Red Rocks. I couldn't resist and sneaked away from my class when we were at McDonald's hours earlier. Anyways.
I peer down the line. Twiggy Ramirez is the one selecting us. He works his way toward me. A heavy feeling of anxiety nestles itself deep in my gut. I hold my breath and bite my lip. What if he doesn't like me? I'm not very tall, small build but I have nice size tits. Two more people are denied, just 7 more and he'll be to me. My long white hair is just as pale as my skin, enhancing the darkness of my black buttoned up trench-coat and baggy Tripp pants. I think my face is pretty. Surely he'll say yes! "You're a cutie, I love the spiky dog collar and leash idea. You are in!" Twiggy says. "Me?" I stutter,shocked as adrenaline courses through my veins. "Yeah, you!" He replies, pointing to a small group of girls on the other side of the hotel lobby.
Marissa shows up shortly after me and we stand among the proudly chosen to wait for our next directions. Only 9 out of 153. My friend holds the leash attached to my collar and I focus on my heavy eye make up. The blackness of it seemed to bring out my exceptionally light grey eyes. "Follow me!" Twiggy yells. We walk out the hotel doors and get into a large white van, parked just under the onning. "I don't fucking believe this! We are SO lucky!" I tell Marissa as the van takes off. "I know, we are so lucky!" She answers. The van drove a few miles into the Denver night until we reach a very extravagant, large plaza.
We all get out and follow Twiggy inside. This is my lifelong wish, my only fantasy. At the time it seemed so unreal as if it couldn't be true. But it was. Of course, I'd met Marilyn once but that was at a VIP session, not like this. I had one thing on my mind now: sex. To lose my virginity to the god of fuck, what more could a 16 year old gothly girl want?
The elevator takes us to the 17th floor. I think it was the very top. A large penthouse suite of sort and then there they were. All of MM's band standing right in front of us! "Silence everyone!" Twiggy shouts to us. "What are they doing?" I ask Marissa. "Picking the girls they want. Look lively!" She answers. "There she is again." A froggy voice boomed. Marilyn Manson! "This one is mine." He says, taking my leash from Marissa. I couldn't believe it! Out of those other girls, Manson chose ME! My thin structure shook with shock and excitement. "You remember me from the meet n greet last month?" I ask. "Yes and it's weird, I usually don't but I knew I wanted to violate you since then and you're gonna give it up smooth, right?" He says hotly in my ear. It sends shivers through my body. "I'll do anything for you, daddy." I seductively whisper as he takes my leash and leads me out of the room.
"Walk like a dog, hands and knees." Manson orders. I obey. A hand slaps my ass. "I never learned your name." He states. "Shadow Lynn Heuser." "Well Shadow, how old are you?" "16. today is my birthday." (It really was) "And, what exactly do you hope to get?" He questions as he slides a room key into the door, making it open. "Does it count if I want to lose something?" I ask. He laughs. "Like what?" He sits on the bed and pulls me to his lap. Something in his pants is growing in size. "My virginity." I say. Manson chuckles. "To me?" "Yes, you or Twiggy, but I'd prefer you." A devilish grin forms over his face as he pours us some more wine. My third glass now.
"Have you ever kissed before?" "No, my boyfriend is against all physical contact except oral sex." I answer. "I will teach you." Manson whispers, his breath warm in my ear
(This will be continued in the next chapter)
♠ ♠ ♠
Sex scene next chapter! Be sure and tell me what you think, all feedback is appreciated! (just so you know, this didn't really happen to me, it's just a story)