Status: Active

The Girl in the Spiked Collar

Part 2

"You are a beautiful young woman. Do you know what would make you even sexier?" Marilyn asks, holding me from behind, hands over my breasts with my hands over his as we stand. I turn to face him. "What?" "Before I teach you how to kiss, it would be really hot if you'd strip for me." Manson whispers. I feel automatically impulsed and ready to go. "I'll do anything you want, sugar."
He lays on his side on the bed, mismatched eyes on me. I let my unbuttoned trench coat fall to the ground and slowly remove my MM tour shirt, then Tripps and boots- leaving me in fishnet stockings along with thigh suspenders and my lingerie. Marilyn emerges from the bed and approaches me with his hands out. Without words, he unhooks my bra and tosses it to the floor. I notice the hard package in his leather pants as he pushes me back on the bed. "Now I am going to teach you how to make love." "Oh Manson" I breathe, enjoying his warmth and reassuring embrace. He wraps an arm around me, the other holds my neck, pushing me to his beautiful face. His plump lips pull against mine. He's warm, his mouth hot and syrupy as our tongues swirl.
Manson slowly pulls away. "Your turn." I put one arm around him, the other to hold the side of his head, my fingers play with the long hair on the other side. I start slow, turning my head so we don't bump noses. His lips and tongue move with mine as one. I gradually speed up and push him back on the bed, then pull away slowly. "How's that?" I ask. "Perfect." His voice is low and growly, so sexy.
We continue making out while I straddle him on the bed and gently toss his shirt from his body and across the room. Marilyn completely undoes my bra to reveal perfect D cups. "Come closer." He whispers. I lean down. A warm, wet suction starts on first one breast, then the other. "Marilyn..." I rub the back of his hair, pushing myself farther into his mouth. He gently squeezes as I suck on his ear lobes, producing small moans from deep in his throat.
I feel his fingers work themselves into my underwear and part my area. "Marilyn, that feels nice!" I breathe. He moves his mouth from one nipple to the other, vigorously sucking. "Oh Manson!" I groan, feeling the climax build as he gently but quickly rubs my wet inside."You're so fucking wet, babe." He answers. "Marilyn, don't stop, please don't stop!" I beg, arching my back and bucking against his hand in pure ecstasy. Manson looked into my eyes while I try to catch my breath. We kiss again, ,asking out until I break away to make a trail of kisses from his face to his nipples. I work them over with my tongue, then continue to his underwear. I peel them from him and stare. "10 3/4." Manson mumbled.
To tease, I kiss the inside of his legs. "Suck it bitch!" He demands. I squeeze and stroke him whilst sucking around his groin area. "Put it in your mouth. Come on baby doll, please!" He urges. I lick up and down the shaft, then just below the tip. This drives him wild. He moans loudly, arousing me even more. "Shadow, you prick teasing slut!" He whispers with a slight giggle. "Don't worry honey, I'm going to take care of you." I assure just before I put him in my mouth, jacking him off with one hand and rubbing his balls with the other as I am blowing him. "Fuck yeah!" He mumbles under his breath. I feel his fingers entwine in my hair just before he uses it to push my face farther onto his dick. It cantankerously twitches and his breathing is erratic. With a loud groan he bucks his hips and holds my head in place, cumming in my mouth. "Suck it bitch! Oh yes!" He exclaims. I can't help but be pleased with myself.
Manson lays next to me on the bed, still erected and breathing hard. "Damn, that's the best blowjob I've had in a while!" I just smile and watch him abrubtly stand up. "Are you ready for this?" Who ever would have thought... Marilyn Manson would ever stand dick in hand getting ready to fuck me! "I've been waiting all my life, daddy." I seductively respond, secretly kind of anxious. He stops. "Are you nervous?" "Kind of." "That's normal. Just drink some of this." He holds a bottle of whiskey to my lips. I take 3 huge swigs. I notice a burning feeling in my face, almost as if it's on fire. My body goes numb. I instantly recognize it and relax. Marilyn crawls up on me and sits crotch to crotch. "What are you doing?" "Making sure you're wet. Don't let anyone know I'm romantic in bed, ok?" He says. I laugh. "Ok." Spread your legs. Wider, baby." I obey. He rubs his hard dick up and down my dripping wet pussy. It felt really really good. I wait in desperation, bucking my hips to help him inside me. He continues just rubbing his cock against my clit. "What do you want? You have to tell me." Marilyn seductively purrs. "Fuck me!" I whisper. "What?" He fake asks. "Fuck me, please. I need you inside me. Break me open, please!" I beg. His mouth curls into a satanic grin. "You don't even want to know what I'm gonna do to you."
He pushes himself in, a little at a time. I felt myself rip and it hurts. "Marilyn!" I say in pain. He's moaning out in pleasure and obviously enjoying this more than I am. "Marilyn." "Don't worry. You'll feel it in about a minute from now, I just have to break you in." He whispers, sucking my breasts as he gently strokes in and out of me. I pull him close and it turned out he was right. It started feeling really good. "Oh baby, you're so tight and warm!" Manson growls.
I wrap my arms around him and run my fingers through his hair. Marilyn forces his mouth onto mine as we both yell out for more. The good feeling builds and I know he knows it. "Marilyn! Oh yes!" I shout in pure pleasure. "Shadow, oh yeah!" He exclaims, thrusting in and out of me as my muscles tighten over his dick. That is still to this day the very best orgasm I've ever had.
He collapses on top of me. I take note of the warm liquid swimming near my cervix area, it feels strange but at the time, I didn't really think about its effects. It takes a while to catch our breath but I just liked the excuse to hold him close. "That was orgasmic!" I exclaim. "Yes it was! I don't remember the last time I've cum so hard." We lay for a few minutes before he gets up. "Where you going?" "To take a bath, you want to join me?" "Sure!"
I follow Manson to the bathroom, a regular tub. It appears to be very clean but he washes it out anyway. "There's some blood on the bed, I called room service to clean it up." I knew he was talking about my blood. I blush. He puts a hand to my cheek, making his thumb go in little circles. "Don't be ashamed, it happens."
The tub is filled with adequate water and he steps in and settles down. "Come here, baby doll." Marilyn commands. I sit between his legs, feeling his dick poke me in the back. His hands come around to play with my tits, I lightly moan in contentment. Warm water surrounds our bodies and we engage in conversation. I put my hands over his and relax. "Do you want some?" He asks. "What?" A cigarette. "Oh, I don't smoke." I answer. "Oh Shadow, just try. For me." I turn to face him, looking at his puppy dog eyes. "I would if I knew how." I reply. "Well, let me show you!" Manson takes a long drag, inhales and motions for me to put my face to his. I go to kiss him but end up inhaling the smoke from his lungs. "There's nothing like a cigarette after good sex. Remember that." Manson states. "Show me again, please daddy." I beg. "Oh alright." He again drags and then keeps the smoke in his lungs until his mouth finds mine, then he exhales and I take it in." He hands me the cigarette and I inhale, coughing the first time but succeeding the second. "I'm so proud of you!" His voice a froggy growl. After a few more minutes, we get out of the tub and dry off. "Thank you for everything tonight. This is the best birthday I've ever had." I tell him. "You know, I like you, you should tour with me." Manson says as we climb into bed. I couldn't believe it. "Really? Like be your own personal groupie?!" "Sure, Shadow only if you want to be." "Oh I do!" I exclaim. "Good, we have to get up at 6 in the morning, so be ready."
I remember just laying cuddled up next to him with his arms around me. I didn't want that time to ever end. In his arms, it seemed like nothing else mattered. I felt so safe. So secure. "Shadow?" "Yes Marilyn?" "Just letting you know, I have a really big surprise for you tomorrow. So be ready."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not the best I've ever written but I kind of just threw it together for tonight. As always, be sure and leave feedback! :)