I Dont Ever Want to Lose My Best Friend

As The World Comes Crashing

*Kellin's POV*

When I woke, it was dark. I looked at the time on my phone.

8:30 P.M.

Fuck, had we really slept this long? I guess so. Before I turned my phone back off I noticed I had five missed calls from Gabe. Jesus Christ, really? He left five different voicemails to go with them. I opened the first one.

"Kellin, call me when you get this. Bye."

Then the second one.

"Kellin, everything okay man? Gimme a call. Bye."

The third.

"Kellin seriously, why arent you picking up the phone? Do I need to organize a search party?"

And the fourth.

"You had better have good reason for ignoring me. This isnt funny."

Finally the fifth.

"Kellin Quinn Bostwick I will come looking for you. Are you with that Vic guy? Recording or some shit? Why didnt you tell us?"

I sighed and shook Vic awake. "Vic. Vic, I have to go. My band is worried sick about me."

"Huuuuuhh," he responded blankly.

"My band. They need me back there. I have to go."

"Oh okay," he sat up beside me. "Would you...maybe...come back tomorrow?"

"If Im even alive by then. Gabe sounded like he was ready to tear me limb from limb," I chuckled.

"Bring them too...I just want to see you though."

"Awe okay. I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you."

I leaned in to kiss him. Our lips immediately came together, mimicking each other's movements and our mouths moving together. I tangled my fingers in his soft brown hair as his hands found my waist. We kissed for a while, and then pulled away, gasping for air.

"I have to go now," I said, standing up and planting one more kiss on his forehead. "Love you." It felt odd saying those words, but at the same time it felt so right.

"Love you too," he called back at me as I smiled and exited the room. The rest of the house was pitch black, but the moonlight shining in the window led me out. I opened the door and walked out to my van. The engine purred as I started it, and I started off back home.

*Gabe's POV*

Where the fuck was Kellin? He wasnt at home, he always told us if he went out somewhere, and he ignored all my calls. I started to get worried. Was he okay? Did something happen to him? No, there had to be a logical explanation for this. There just had to be. Kellin was fine. No worries.

Oh, but what if he wasnt? What if something actually did happen to him? Yeah, then I would get worst friend in the universe award for reassuring myself. I couldnt let that happen. I had to find Kellin.

Suddenly, I heard tires squeal, and a horrifying crash outside. Holy shit, someone had to be fucked up bad. I opened the door to look, and crashed head-on into a streetlight was a familiar vehicle.

Our van.

*Kellin's POV*

I was so tired. My eyelids felt like cinder blocks. But I couldnt fall asleep. I was driving. Besides, I was almost home. I could sleep then.

It was a relatively warm night also, so the humidity made my sleepiness worse. I just wanted to pull over and rest. But I couldnt. I had to get back and let everyone know I was okay. So I kept driving.

I finally reached my street. The tiredness became so overwhelming. I shut my eyes just for a second to soothe my cravings for sleep.

Bad idea.

As I did, I began to spin out of control. The tires squealed, and I screamed. I was headed straight for a pole. No. No, this cant happen. I hesitantly slammed on the brakes in my panic.

Too late.

I slammed into the pole, my seatbelt not doing a very good job of restraining me. My head hit the steering wheel with the impact, and a horrific pain shot through my leg.

"Help..." I cried weakly. That was all I remembered before I became dizzy and passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no!! Poor Kellin!! So, as a reader of fanfic as well as a writer, I know how much it sucks ass to wait for updates. So Im gonna be the nice author and attempt to update every day. If I dont, Im probably really busy. But thats the initial plan.
Title cred-Crash by Fit For Rivals