I Dont Ever Want to Lose My Best Friend

Set You Free From Thoughts Of Yesterday

*Gabe's POV*

"Oh god Kellin!!!" I yelled, running down the street to reach the van. When I did, I opened the door to see Kellin with his head against the steering wheel, chunks of glass everywhere causing cuts all over his body, and his right leg was twisted in a sickening direction. I tried my best not to vomit as tears began to roll down my face. "Kellin! Kellin, talk to me, man! KELLIN!" I screamed. He didnt answer. I pulled out my phone and called 911.

"911, what is your emergency?" The operator asked.

"My-my-my friend," I managed to spit out the words. "He got into a car crash. He's unconscious and hurt bad."

"Sir, calm down. Where are you located?"

"C-Clairemont Drive, Michigan."

"Sir, medical officials will be there ASAP."

"Th-thank you."

I sat there, just watching Kellin. Bloodied and broken Kellin. I hoped and prayed that he wasnt dead. He couldnt die. He could not be dead.

I finally heard the sirens getting closer. I caught sight of the flashing lights. Pretty soon they finally arrived. Someone came out of the ambulance and opened the door on Kellin's side. They undid his seatbelt, and carried him onto the stretcher. They didnt cover him up, which meant he was still alive. Thank god. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Please help him," I cried.

"We'll do all we can," one of the officials assured me. I sure hoped he would be okay.

The ambulance doors slammed shut and they drove off into the night, with my best friend hanging on by a thread.

*Vic's POV*

I couldn't get back to sleep after Kellin left, so I just got up and tried to keep myself occupied. I turned on the TV. The news was on. I guess that was okay.

The screen flashed "Breaking News" and a woman's face came on the screen. "A single-car crash has just occured on Clairemont Drive. Officials say the male identified as Kellin Quinn hit a pole, causing a few power outages. However, the power should be back on shortly. Mr. Quinn is currently in critical condition, but is said to have a good chance of survival. I'm Lauren Floyd, 8 News."

I just sat there and stared at the TV screen, trying to.process the fact that Kellin was hurt. Suddenly, I jumped up and ran our to my car. I started the engine and pulled out, speeding off to the hospital. It wasnt far now. I saw the tall building in the distance.

I found a space in the parking garage and then ran inside. The secretary looked startled.

"May I help you, sir?" She asked.

"Yes, is Kellin Quinn here? He just got into an accident. They brought him here."

She read through her computer. "Mr. Quinn is in surgery for the time being. You will have to come back tomorrow."

"Oh..." I was disappointed. "Okay."

"What was your name, sir?"

"Vic Fuentes. F U E N T E S."

"I will put you on the waiting list."

"Thank you."

"Have a good night, sir."

I went back out of the hospital and got in my car. But I didnt drive away, I slept. I wasnt leaving that spot until I saw Kellin. I had to know if he was okay.

He had to be okay.

*Kellin's POV*

I woke up and pain shot through my body. Searing pain. It was mostly in my leg, which was wrapped in a cast. At that time, a nurse walked in.

"Oh, Mr. Quinn! I didnt expect you to be awake!"

"Was I supposed to be dead?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, heavens no! They just expected you to sleep longer."

"Oh."

"Well, while you are awake, someone named Vic Fuentes wanted to see you."

My eyes widened. "He did? Is he here?"

"No. He came while you were in surgery so he had to leave. He will be back tomorrow, though."

"Oh, okay."

"Well, I just needed to check on you. Get some rest, and I will be on my way. Goodnight, Mr. Quinn."

And she left.

I closed my eyes and the first thing I imagined was blood. Blood all over me, and my leg twisted and bent. I was sitting in the driver's seat of a vehicle. And then it ended. That was odd. Must have been a flashback of some sort.

After that, my dreams were filled with Vic's face. I couldnt wait to see him tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow would be a great day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada!! He's not dead! Yaaaaay!
Title Cred-Beautiful Remains by BVB