Status: If you like it, say you like it. If you don't, well, there's no harm in saying it in a nice way! :)

My Annoying Celebrity Roommate

Thrown Out

Bio data:

Name: Kiara Lodge (for some illogical reason, some annoying people further like to shorten my already short name to Kia. Don't do that!)

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Occupation: A college student who is broke

Why are you applying for this job: I just said I'm broke so obviously, I need money.

What do you want to gain from this job: I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad...kidding, I wanna live the life of a pauper. Not.

Why do you need this job: Are you blind?

Any comments: What kind of idiotic form is this? It's full of obvious questions, it's really annoying for us story characters. Silly author.

~~~***~~~

I walked into my apartments' hall entrance and took out a stash of letters stuffed into my mailbox.

Oooh! I hope I have received a job confirmation!

The reason why I'm so desperate for a job is because I'm studying in Oxford University. Hell, yeah is it expensive. The only reason I even managed to take up the place is because I had received a partial scholarship. The other half I had paid up, from all the money I had saved up over the past 19 years of my life. However, all this is just to cover for the first year of university. I'm going to have to work my ass off to get a full scholarship for the next three years.

The remaining money I had for food and rent was barely covering me. In fact, I hadn't paid the house rent for the past 2 months.

I had just moved to England from America, Chicago to be more precise. I didn't live in downtown Chicago where you run the risk of getting your purse or even your neck cut by some scary tall dude wearing a mask stealing your money. Nope, I lived in Lake County, Grayslake. It was boring, but well, it was peaceful and nice. I had a huge house, an amazing dog whom I called HOT - but who's full name was actually Helen of Troy -, and a family...

Yeap, let's just not go into the family part. They aren't very happy about me being a few hundred miles away from them. My dad had insisted that I could join a college nearer to home, but I had stubbornly refused.

Since a small age, I had always dreamt of coming to England to study. Bring in all the hormones from my teenage years; the thought of hearing hot guys speaking in a sexy British accent drove me even more towards my dream. Being closer to the origin of Harry Potter helped too.

So basically, coming back to the point, I need a job because I am really broke. With my dad mad at me, I wasn't planning on asking him for money. He'd probably just say I should go back home and I'm not going to do that.

I went into my room and kicked my shoes off before clambering onto my bed...and the ripping started. I opened all the letters to find myself facing the words. Reading out aloud I said "We're really sorry Ms. Kiara Lodge, but we won't be able to give you this job due to bla bla bla reasons"

This people are so mean! Can't they take pity on a poor innocent angelic girl like me? I raised my hands dramatically into the air and smacked my face.

I need to go for a walk to clear out my mind...

Exiting my house, I suddenly found myself facing my land lady. "And where do you think you are going Ms Kiara?" She said, pronouncing my name with menace.

"Uhm, I was going out for a walk?" I answered.

"Well, please don't go empty handed," she said snarling

"Pack your bags and take them with you. Don't look puzzled my dear, in case you've forgotten, I'll remind you, You still owe me two months of rent!"

I told you guys I was broke

"I..I...I'll pay it by next month. I promise! I'm searching for a job now. In fact I just got one!" I lied.

"I don't care! Job or no job, get out of here right now! I have other people who want to rent this place and who can pay for it! So go before I call the police!" She threatened.

"Hey! You can't do that! I mean, technically you can but come onnn!" I moaned, showing her puppy dog eyes.

"No." she said firmly.

"Why? I need this place. You wouldn't want to feel guilty about throwing out a young, defenceless, girl into the big, scary world would you? Won't your conscience hurt you? What if you want to find me but can't because some drug dealers carry me away?" I continued, pretending to sob.

"Out now! I don't care!" she yelled.

"Ok! Ok! I'll go now!" I exclaimed, flustered by her ferocity.

Storming into my room, I start throwing everything into my suitcase, cursing under my breath. In half an hour, everything was in and I was ready to go. In style, I walked out of the apartment, pretending that I had not been kicked out, but was just moving out.

The woman just frowned at me and muttered under her breath. I just ignored her. I had never liked her. She had been a bitch from day one.

I finally reached a park nearby and found a nice long bench. It was dark already and cold. It looked really spooky. Wild thoughts ran through my mind. I started imagining myself dying in a thousand different ways.

Rape, murder... murder again, but by ghosts and spirits. I am officially retarded.

Shivering I put on my coat and stared at the trees in front of me.

They look like witches with long ugly fingernails, waiting to grab a victim to cook for their dinner. The leaves look like they are about to grab me. Shit! Did that branch just move?! Oh, d**n it's just a squirrel.

I laughed nervously. This was going to be a long night.

I have to go house-hunting tomorrow...I don't think I'll be able to survive another night in this place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! This is going to be my first story on Mibba. I randomly just had this story idea when I was lazing around and staring outside the window when I was supposed to be doing my homework. (My mom's not here, so I can safely admit it heehee).

So anyway, I really hope you like this story. Please don't give brash comments. Do be kind, I am human and do have feelings too. :P

Comment so I can improve my story to give you my wonderful readers an amazing experience.

Hmmm, I can't think of anything else to say now. I'll be adding author notes under my chapters. I'll try updating the story as soon as possible. So sit back (or in whatever way you like sitting or lying down) and enjoy this story! :D