Status: If you like it, say you like it. If you don't, well, there's no harm in saying it in a nice way! :)

My Annoying Celebrity Roommate

Homeless and Jobless...

The birds chirped from their nests on the trees surrounding me. I stretched myself and sat up. The sky was a beautiful blue with fluffy white clouds. At least it seems like a sunny day.

Ow...my back hurts. Must be because of the hard bench.

Yes, I went to sleep on the park bench.

Hmmm, now where do I find a place to freshen up and brush my teeth?

Scanning my surroundings, I saw a small stream nearby. The water was crystal clear and looked refreshing. I grabbed my water bottle and went to fill it with water. After freshening up and brushing my teeth, I started looking around for a toilet.

Apparently, the park contractors had never thought about building a toilet just incase a young girl had no choice but to sleep in the park for the night. Seeing no other choice as the next mall was five kilometres away, I hid behind a huge clump of bushes and started changing.

Just as I was down to only my undergarments, I suddenly heard footsteps.

Blimey! I hope it's just some wild animal.

Scared I quickly put on my jeans and started groping around for my t-shirt when I suddenly found myself touching something which was warm and felt a hell lot like a pair of human hands.

"Aaaaaah! Don't look!" I screamed as I found myself staring at a pair of twinkling mischievous, bluish-green eyes.

"Stop screaming. I'm not going to do anything to you. Here you go." The man said shifting his gaze away and handing me my t-shirt.

I quickly put it on then stepped aside, picking up my other clothes. Gathering all the self-confidence I had left, I started rambling.

"Look here, I don't know what you thought I was doing but it was not anything well...you know, bad. I mean don't you think they should build toilets in parks for people to use in times of emergency? Besides I really hope you didn't see anything. Did you?" I said, blushing deeply.

"Well, I didn't. Fortunately I'm a decent person and I would not think of ogling at a girl like you, however pretty you might be." his eyes however said otherwise. He seemed to be totally checking me out.

Shifting uncomfortably, I rolled my eyes at him and suddenly realised how gorgeous he was. "Uhm, well, thanks anyway." I said feeling awkward.

He nodded and just walked away.

I just let myself be caught by a hot guy in such an embarrassing situation. He unfortunately seemed to be the likes of a player though. Just like I had envisioned the man of my dreams to be...sigh! Wait, what?? Minus off the player part! Well, there is no chance of me seeing him again, so I should forget about him.

Walking back to the bench with my belongings, I stuffed everything I had taken out back inside and set off to look for a house and a job.

~~~***~~~

London was bustling with a flurry of activity when I reached. Lugging my suitcase behind me, I walked through the streets looking out for job vacancies.

'Grrrr...Grrrr' my stomach growled viciously, attracting curious views from those around me.

"Are you alright my dear? Would you like me to give you some bread to eat?" A hobbling old lady asked as I walked past her bakery shop.

"No thank you ma'am, I'm fine."" I replied smiling weakly, my cheeks flaring red and walked away quickly before I could embarrass myself further.

Ugh! I feel like the little princess. Who else is offered bread by some stranger? This is the height of embarrassment. I really should go get something to eat before I faint in the middle of the street and cause a commotion.

Oooooh! A pasta shop! Let me see if I have enough cash.

I took out my wallet and counted all the change and notes I had.

"Thirty - five pounds and twenty pence! Fabulous! Just great!" I announced to myself, earning a few curious glances from some people walking past me.

I bit my tongue as a reprimand for talking out loud.

Sometimes I have no self-control at all.

Patting my stomach I thought in my mind, ""Sorry, no pasta for you today, you're going to have to last on something less appetizing. Hmmmm let me see."

Aha! There is a hotdog stand there! Since when have there been stands in London? Well whatever. Heeheehee, here we come hotdogs!!

After downing three hotdogs, my stomach was satiated. I suddenly had an idea.

What if I go to the wealthy regions of London? With my brains, I'm sure I can give tuition to some spoilt kids. Kiara, you are smart!

An hour later, I was at Bishops Avenue in East Finchley. It is traditionally known as the 'millionaires or billionaires' row'. Apparently it is one of the world's most wealthiest streets, and that means people with money, which equals to a well-paying job for me.

Might as well try this out. I don't have anything to lose anyway. In the worst case scenario, I'll just go back to my park bench and sleep there for another night, even if it means risking my life. So much for being optimistic.

I passed by a library and went in to tidy myself up in the toilet. After I was satisfied with my appearance, I prepared my Oxford student ID and other important documents my future employers may ask for. Nowadays there is a huge trust issue. People don't just let anyone walk in without identification and all.

Striding out of the library, I crossed the road to go to the first house when a black sports car came racing down from no-where. I was standing in the middle of the road petrified. Like a deer caught in the headlights, I just stared daftly at the car speeding towards me.

Oh God! If I die, please let it be painless!

I desperately started praying, instead of moving my joints. My whole body seemed like an immobile tree rooted to the ground. I felt like strong roots had just grown through my feet and were holding me placed on the road, making me unable to move.

Scrunching my eyes shut, I reeled for the impact.

"Screech!!!!!" an awfully load noise came from the direction of the car. I slowly opened my eyes to see the car standing at an angle. There were black tyre marks behind it.

"Are you mad?!"An angry voice came from the side of the car. Storming towards me was the insanely gorgeous guy who had seen me, well topless in the morning. I think.

Wow! He looks hot when he's angry! Uh-oh, he looks really angry.

"Why didn't you run when you saw the car coming? If I hadn't pulled the brakes in time you would have been dead by now! Idiots like you are the ones who cause us drivers to gt into accidents everyday! And in the end who the hell do they blame? Tell me!"

"Errrr..." I stuttered.

"The freaking driver!" he said without waiting for me to say anything. Then he continued with his scary heated rambling.

"And do you know how much of a pain in the ass is it to deal with those stupid lawyers? And the attention? And then of course the lawsuits and that hefty sum of money for injuring the person who was hit, because obviously they will say it was the drivers fault for not going slowly and driving carefully." he ended angrily.

"I'm really sorry, I was scared and..."

"Sure, be sorry all you want. If I hadn't stopped my car in time, you'd have been dead and I'd have been rotting in jail. Count your lucky stars that didn't happen."

"Shouldn't you be the one feeling lucky? Heaven is better than jail..." I said sarcastically.

"What?! Seriously? Are you turning this one me now?"

"Technically you were speeding..." I said in a matter of fact tone.

"And you were jay-walking," he replied "which is even more illegal since there isn't a no-driving-fast-sign but its expected that you cross at the signal!"

"There wasn't a sure-you-can-go-ahead-and-speed-like-an-F1-car either! This isn't a racing circuit if you haven't noticed!" I retorted.

"YOU!!" he started, raising his finger.

Shit! I hope he doesn't like drag me to a corner and murder me or something.

"Okay okay, touche! I'm sorry! I was shocked and I don't know why but I was like just unable to move and all okay! I'm really sorry!"

"Well, that wasn't too hard was it?" He said, his frown reducing.

"No, it actua..."

"Hey! Hold on a sec, aren't you that girl I saw in the park this morning?" he said cutting me off.

My cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

DAMN IT! He remembers! Please god, can you just open up the ground and let me be sucked in?

Then answering his own question he resumed, "Yes! You are that girl! Are you stalking me? I know I'm hot and all but you should know that I don't date girls like you."

'Poof!' His 'could-have-been-my-dream-guy' image blew up into a million pieces.

What an obnoxious, proud, irritating, annoying, egoistic, narcisistic freak! I can't believe I thought he was the man of my dreams! Aaaargh! I knew I had been reading way too many romance novels.

"Well, I'm sorry to shatter your ego but, I was not stalking you. As a matter of fact, I've come here to find a job! Besides, I've seen better!"

Lies lies lies. That person standing before me, had to be the hottest and most gorgeous specimen of the opposite sex that I had EVER seen.

His eyed widened in surprise at the last one, however, his smirk came back on.

"Oh really? Well whoever is hotter than this," he said pointing to himself "Must have been me naked."

URGH! SO INFURIATING!

"And you said you're looking for a job? You seem like a college student. Hahaha and what makes you think you'll find anyone who wants to employ you here? You want to be a maid?" he continued, still smirking.

"No! Not a maid! I'm here to see if anyone needs a tuition teacher. I'm qualified and I need to work because I don't have a place to stay and to rent an apartment, I need money." I said swiftly.

"Aaaaah, I see... you know what? I may have just the thing for you."

He beckoned me closer and whispered something in my ears.

"What! Never!"

I can't believe he just suggested that! What a git!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone!
So how do you find the story so far?

If you like it, or have any feedback, drop me a comment. I don't mind constructive criticism. :)
Anyway, have a great day!