Sequel: Exposed
Status: This is about Alec, Layla and Kyle from my 'Summer ended a long time ago' story ;)

Somebody or Nobody?

They drove of to nowhere

Dany was sitting wide eyed on the floor as Alec's lips touched her. It was the last thing she had expected him to do. As her astonishment faded she slowly closed her eyes and put her arm around his neck. She felt something she hadn't felt before. It had something of being nervous, but also happy, and mostly, relieve. Alec lifted her up and put her to her feet. He cupped her face and looked into her eyes, who were still filled with tears of relieve and happiness.

"You are beautiful." he smiled.

"Thank you." she sniffed.

"Don't cry, it will be fine, we will be fine." he said whiping her tears away. "I say, I go downstairs, tell Lissa, and we leave this party."

She only nodded. She wanted to say that Lissa already knew, but she thought it so sweet that he's break it off for her, that she let him. Lissa wouldn't be heartbroken anyway. He left after that. She waited in the dark bedroom and closed her hands around the guitar he had carelessly left on the bed. She took it on her lap and tried to play something she had once seen in a music video. She didn't come far, she couldn't remember it clear and she wasn't such a guitar-hero anyway. That was why she always fell in love with guitarists, because they impressed her so much. They could do something she couldn't, plus they looked cool when they played. After a few minutes the door opened and a girl sneaked into the room. They looked at each other in silence. Layla looked pretty tonight, with her brown curls up and her little yellow flared dress.

"Hey." she smiled. "who are you waiting for?"

"Alec..." Dany sighed.

"Ya, I heard him talk to Lissa. Is he really breaking up with her?" Layla asked.

"Yes, I said so." Dany smiled.

"He always liked you anyway. We all knew that." Layla smiled back as Alec entered the room.

"Hey Layla." he grinned as he lifted Dany up and carried her out of the room. In the hallway he put her down and dragged her to his car. Dany had never had such a perfect evening, she thought, as they drove of to nowhere...