Status: Short Jimmy Story!

The Bet

One

Rhian groaned throwing her dress onto the bed and glaring at the shoes she had picked out. They were not right, the dress was too tight, the makeup made her look like a drag queen and her hair was doing that stupid frizzy thing. How could she go out looking like that?

She’d be up against rock stars, and their girlfriends; she wasn’t pretty enough.

Or at least in her eyes she was. Sometimes she’d feel like the prettiest girl ever, with her dark red hair curled perfectly, her pale skin clashing against it and thick eyeliner around her bright blue eyes. Her body would fit perfectly into a nice skater dress, and pair off heels; she’d look gorgeous.

Today was not one of those days.

She looked like a state. Nothing felt right, nothing looked good and it was getting to the point where everything was stressing her out. She stood in her bra and matching lacey boy shorts, starring at her wardrobe.

“Rhi you ready yet?” She groaned hearing her housemate’s voice and grabbing a baggy t-shirt from the wardrobe to pull over her.

“Not even close!” She called back staring at her makeup and deciding it was at least presentable.

“Sorry,” She walked towards her bedroom door and opened it to reveal Sarah in a gorgeous dark green skater dress with thing black stripes. She was fiddling with her hair, but she looked nearly ready.

“What are you wearing?” She asked walking towards Rhian’s wardrobe and ignoring the dresses on the bed.

“Hadn’t quite decided yet,” Rhian muttered, flopping onto her bed and watching her brilliant housemate pick and choose items from her wardrobe. Sarah was a goddess when it came to clothes, she owned her own clothing line, and knew exactly what went well and suited who. There were occasions where if Sarah wasn’t around Rhian would be lost.

Sarah turned and gazed down to see what shoes Rhian had picked out. She picked up the red heels and chucked them back in the wardrobe appearing with a suede black pumps that matched the dress.

“This is it!” She clapped passing a black and peach dress at Rhian.

“Oh I can’t wear this,” It was one of Sarah’s own designs Rhian had brought a year or so back, after she’d lost a stone. She was sure she’d probably put the stone back on. It wasn’t that revealing, but it showed off a good about of cleavage and had little cut out bits at the back and in the middle of her chest.

“There is nothing wrong with it, it’s got that gorgeous flared skirt, and the bow detail is genius, if I do say so myself!” Rhian laughed at her friend’s excitement as she pushed the clothes at her again and urged Rhian to get ready. “Oh and if you’re not ready in five minutes, I’m allowing Jimmy up!” Rhian rolled her eyes as Sarah scurried out of the bedroom, shutting her door behind just encase any of the boys, the girls were going out with tonight, did decide to wonder upstairs.

The boys, were in a band, Avenged Sevenfold, and they’d just come back from touring. It was the first night out at home in Huntington Beach. They were visiting the regular watering hole, Johnny’s bar. The girls Rhian, Sarah, and Taylor were accompanying them. As were many friends and family members, including Synyster Gates wife, Niki.

“Hey Rhian can I come in?” She groaned hearing one of the guy’s voices, Jimmy Sullivan’s, accompanied by a knock on the bedroom door. This was Sarah’s doing, she had a good few minutes before the five minute deadline was up.

“Hang on I’m getting changed!” She replied stripping her top off and going to undo the zip in the dress.

“Pfft! I’ve seen it all before,” And with that the door opened and Jimmy strolled in. Of course he had meant he’d seen it all on many woman before, but never Rhian and any chance he got to see her he was not turning down. There had been many a time when Rhian would have let Jimmy wondered in and she’d have been more than happy to flash her body to him. Not today though. Today she felt awful and disgusting, and she’d rather the gorgeous rock star did not see her like that.

“Jimmy!” She snapped pulling the dress over her head quickly. Though Jimmy just smirked, enjoying the glimpse of her soft creamy skin and black lacy underwear before she hid it away from him.

“What?” He laughed sitting himself down on her bed and starring directly at her; a playful glint in his eyes. “Are you seriously blushing and, or, angry at me for that? Darling the female body is a work of art that is to be admired, I am not turning dow-”

“Shut up Jimmy!” She laughed feeling herself blush as she went back to attempting to pull the zip back up. Jimmy smirked enjoying the flush of colour to her cheeks.

“God woman,” Jimmy watched her, not caring that she was angry; hell if he had his way she’d walk around naked all the time. “Let me help you,” He added watching her struggle to hold the dress together and then pull the zip up.

“No, no, it’s never-“

“Rhian,” Jimmy grabbed her arm and softly coaxed her towards him. “Breath,” He smiled noticing her cheeks reddening, still, and the heat radiating from her body. He knew her better than she thought, he knew how self-conscious she got, he knew she didn’t always like how she looked, and he knew that sometimes she was the most critical girl ever. However, he also knew that there was a confident beautiful woman inside her, and all it took was a little flirting and a smile to remind her who she was.
Jimmy held the fabric together in one hand and pulled the zip easily up with the other.

“See fits like a glove,” He didn’t let her go, instead ran his hand down the curve of her body, going in at her waist and back out at her hips. There was something so good about that hourglass figure.

“And you look hot,” He added letting go of her so she could go check the mirror and fiddle with her hair. “But not as hot as me,” He added laughing as he got up to check his own reflection in the mirror.
“I am so getting laid tonight!” Rhian just laughed, shaking her head as the 6’2 man behind her fiddled with his jet black hair.

“Yeah of course,” She mocked as he checked himself out and smirked at her. Of course he probably would, it wasn’t like any of the Avenged guys had a problem getting girls. Hell Zacky Vengeance had bagged himself Sarah, though she made him work for it, and Synyster Gate’s wife Niki was smoking. The other three boys were single, and enjoying the hell out of it. Rhian would know, she’d watched a number of girls fawn and flirt their way into the men’s bedrooms. She’d even witnessed a few awkward morning after walks of shame when she’d been round the guys house early enough.

“I bet you,”

“Jimmy I’m not betting that you’re get laid, it’s a fact,”

“Nah I bet you we can both get laid tonight,” Rhian couldn’t help but laugh in his face, there was no way in hell. “I bet $100, and a kiss from those fair lips,” He added with a tap to her closed lips as she rolled her eyes at him.

“Jimmy that’s stupid, you’re going to lose, and I am not kissing you!” Even though if he asked her right now she’d probably pin him to her bed.

“No I’m not,” He said smugly looking Rhian up and down, shamelessly undressing her with his eyes.

“Darling you look smoking in that dress, I’m never gonna lose, every man at Johnny’s will want you,”

“But no means no, so unless I say yes to some guy, and let’s face it I doubt very much I will-“

“Doubt, that’s not a definite!” Jimmy pointed out his smile growing as he held out his hand. Rhian groaned, she could always use the $100 to buy more outfits to hide away in.

“Fine!” She laughed taking his hand in hers and sighing. “If we don’t both get laid the bet is lost, and I win!”

“Totally,” Jimmy smirked as Rhian lent over to grab her bag and shoes from the floor, giving Jimmy the perfect view of her butt. “Nice arse!” He smirked tapping it lightly with his hand and trying to do his best English accent.

“Get out!” She muttered turning round and pushing the lankly man out of her room. “I hope you’ve got your wallet tonight, you're gonna owe me!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Rhian's Outfit
There are 2 chapters to this story, the other shall be up by the end of the week! Enjoy xxx