Grimmjow Jagerjaques - oneshots

The Wolf Who Cried Boy

"Huh, what are you doing going around like that?"

Yammi eyes the white wolf warily. He didn't like her in that form; she was a different person when like this. The wolf stares at him, unblinking, and Yammi becomes uncomfortable.

"Meh, never mind."

He walks away quickly, fearing that the wolf might do something he didn't want. Too late, though, a pair of hands had caught his collar, and brought him to the ground. The impact had made a shuddering sound echo through the walls and dust fly everywhere.

You sit on Yammi's stomach in your human form, complete with the Espada outfit while your face depicts an annoyed but cute look.

"I wasn't done talking to you Yammi! Why does everyone have to walk away when I'm talking?!"

You whine, you couldn't get why they always walked away when you were asking them a question or talking to them. Yammi was one of the Espada who you usually pounced on and asked this question, and he would always answer the same thing,

"I told you, Okami! We can't hear nothing when you're a wolf! Now get off."

Yammi always had a harsh tone, telling you to get off, but he never pushed you off of him. Maybe it was your childish ways or charm that made people restrain themselves to hurt you.

"Liar! How come Grimmjow can hear me?!"

Yammi sighs, annoyed. He picks you up by the collar -like a wolf-, and stand on his own two feet before putting you down as well.

"Like I would know."

You huff, turning around and crossing your arms over your chest. Your eyes perk up when you see an approaching figure, but as soon as you see who it is you once again turned into your sour mood.

"Eh.... It's Nnoitra..."

Yammi snorts at the way you say Nnoitra's name, though you swore he was amused by it. Your lips twitched to the side, Nnoitra was looking at you with that grin of his. You averted your gaze from his and turned, with an aggravated sigh.

"Tch, that piece of filth still here?"

You didn't turn back, but instead fidgeted under his piercing gaze. Nnoitra was one of the Espada you didn't get along with, it was probably because of the way he smiles -like Gin- or maybe you just weren't that fond of him. You didn't like to be called filth; it made you upset a bit and made things in your head blurry.

"Oi, If ever she really was filth I'm the only one who's allowed to call her that, you got me!"

You turn around with a frown to the Espada you've been waiting for all day. Grimmjow had a pissed off look, directing it to Nnoitra. You found no significance in stopping them fight; you were, after all, way down in the dumps when it came to people like Nnoitra.

"Che, come on, Okami."

Grimmjow gives one last glare at Nnoitra before passing him, and walking straight off into the halls. You blinked, and then followed him. The reason why you follow Grimmjow? He was the person you were most comfortable in, aside from Tousen. He amused you to no end, and surprisingly your relationship with him as friends has been good.

A few months back Tousen had found you outside Las Noches, as a wolf. He found your interesting ability to turn into a human, so he took you in. Aizen found some importance in you, mostly for spying, so he didn't mind that much.

"Mataku... You're a pain in the ass you know? I told you to wait outside my room, didn't I? What should I do to get it through that thick head of yours?!"

You didn't mind his outburst, he was usually like that, and you were pretty much used to it.

"Why aren't you saying anything huh? Not that again! I told you not to listen when that bastard calls you "that", right?!"

You smile a bit, it was funny how he could be shouting all over the place but still be worried at the same time. You run up beside him, with a big goofy smile.

"Nah, it doesn't bother me anymore, I'm used to it. Where are we going anyways?"

He scoffs, turns on another hall and answers,

"None of your business."

You just shook your head with the same smile. You knew he didn't know where the both of you were going; there was just absolutely nothing to do in Las Noches. Just as the two of you were about to pass the room where in Aizen-sama rests, the doors to that room open, you abruptly stop and give a goofy smile to the person who comes out.

"Tousen-sama, Ohayoooooo!!!!"

He gives you a barely visible smile, and nods. He notices Grimmjow with you, and motions for Grimmjow to come with him.

"What is it this time...? Hey, you better be here when I come back."

"Aye aye, Sir Grimmjow!"

Grimmjow says to you, you reply with a smile. The doors close, and you patiently wait outside for them to finish. You leaned back on the wall and closed your eyes. Lately, you've been feeling a lot different around Grimmjow, more comfortable but not in a sense like friendly comfortable. More than that...

Your eyes snap open when the door creaks, and out comes, again, a pissed Grimmjow.

"Damn it... Another mission..."

His arms were crossed over his chest, then his eyes averts to yours. You saw something flicker in them, but didn't catch what it was.

"Don't wait up for me ya hear? And..."

He always said that when he had mission, you were always worried that he would come back in shambles so you would always wait for him outside his room.

"Stay in your room today."

"Yeah right, like I'd listen to that..."

You say under your breath, of course you had no intention of following. But this time,

"I'm serious, Okami, if I found out you're waiting for me I'll kill you."

And he goes off, you shrug your shoulders, this was the first time you had heard him give you such a warning, and you wondered why.

"Good Luuuuuuck!"

You call over to him with a sing song voice; he raises a hand and waves you off.

_______________________________________________________________

You didn't know how long it was since Grimmjow left, 3 hours or more maybe. And you sat down on the floor, outside his room, still waiting. In a sense, really, it made you like a pet waiting for his master. That's what made you confused at times, were you really just some kind of filth or something more.

Being with Grimmjow didn't make you feel like filth, it made you feel like there was purpose for everything. Maybe it was because he understood you, him being a panther and you being a wolf and all...

You tense when you hear footsteps, you lower your head, changing into your wolf form. It was suddenly cold, chilling to the bone.

"Hey, didn't your master ask you to stay at your room? Guess you aren't much of a pet after all..."

You restrain yourself from whimpering when you see Nnoitra in front of you. He was towering over your small form, that grin of his visible. His large sword was on his back, but he had a hand placed on top of it. You couldn't get a cocky reply back at him; you were always intimidated by that gaze of his.

"You know what, you're a waste of space in here."

It felt like everything went though slow motion, his hand grasps the enormous sword firmly, lifts it and brings it down on you. A tearing, agonizing pain reaches your sides, your white fur covered in crimson. With that, he walks away, thinking that he had taken care of you.

For the first time in a long time, you were scared. So this was the disadvantage of being in the wolf form, you thought as you lay on the ground, your breathing laboured. You couldn't shout out for help, all you could do was cry and whimper.

But even if you were on that brink of life, only one name was tattooed on your mind, and that was Grimmjow's. You cried and cried for his name, but all that came out were whimpers. You couldn't move, nor lift your head, every single thing hurt.

You were about to pass out, and you cried out one last time,

'Grimmjow...'

a long echoing howl echoes through the walls of Las Noches, carrying it through the halls and into a room. Tousen, Aizen and Grimmjow all stop their arguing when they hear this.

Tousen lowers the zanpakuto aimed at Grimmjow, recognizing the howl. Grimmjow had just arrived, he was to be punished, but Tousen found no justice in punishing him anymore when he heard the howl.

Grimmjow had long ran off when he heard it, no, it wasn't a howl; it wasn't a howl at all. He heard his name being called, pleading.

'Grimmjow...'

"YOU! YOU STUPID BASTARD! I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN YOUR ROOM!"

Grimmjow grimaces when he sees you sprawled on the floor, barely breathing. None the less, he picks you up gently, then starts running like crazy to the infirmary.

"Damn it, dammit, dammit, DAMN IT!"

His voice got louder every time, he didn't know whether if it was to make him feel better, but hell, did it felt relieving when he shouted like that.

He burst in the infirmary looking like hell, and screaming hell.

"SOMEBODY FIX HER UP! DO IT, RIGHT NOW!"

The arrancars bolted and acted instantly, it wasn't good to anger an already flaming Espada.... Not good at all...

___________________________________________________________________

"IF SHE DIES! IF SHE DIES! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Grimmjow was being held down by Stark, Gin and Tousen. He was raging, and if looks could kill Nnoitra would be absolutely in hell right now.

Nnoitra had blood trickling down his chin, unfortunately no one was able to stop Grimmjow when he took the first hit and startled everyone. But then again, Nnoitra still had that grin of his.

"Heh, why the hell do you care so much about that girl, Grimmjow? Gotten soft?"

Grimmjow was about to throw a hurricane of curses, when Tousen held a hand up to silence him. He clenches his teeth, as he listens to Tousen.

"Nnoitra, I care about that girl as well. And to me, if you weren't such a big part of this army and if Aizen-sama had approved of it..."

Tousen stops for a while, and furrows his brows when he continues.

"I would have killed you right now."

Nnoitra scowls at this, and turns his head aside.

"Let go!"

Grimmjow pushes himself away from Stark and Gin. He gives Nnoitra one murderous look,

"I swear, if you go near her again, I don't care if anyone in this room objects, I'LL KILL YOU!"

With that the sixth Espada storms off, closing the door behind him loudly. Tousen backs up Grimmjow's comment,

"Yes, Nnoitra, if you do it again, be prepared for the worst."

___________________________________________________________

"Gwaahhhh!!!!"

You flap your hands frantically to keep from falling, apparently, you've been in the infirmary for a week and you were still getting used to the feeling of your feet.

Hands place itself on your shoulders and steady you; you smile sheepishly at the Espada.

"Guess I'm not and up and about yet! But don't worry, I'll be at it in a day!"

You pump your fist in the air; the Espada gives an irritated sigh.

"Baka, it’s not that easy."

He's been a lot soft spoken since you were taken to the infirmary, you didn't mind, as long as his personality didn't change.

"Of course it's easy! I'll be up in a day and I'll kick Nnoitra's butt!"

"Don't even think about it, you hear!"

You rub your head on where he gave you a noogie, you laughed a bit, and continue walking with him. On the corner of your eye you see Nnoitra, looking at the two of you. It didn't bother you, what happened was over and no one can change that. An arm slithers its way on your shoulders, and pulls you close.

You look up to Grimmjow with a smile, and when Nnoitra was out of earshot said,

"Then, Grimmjow, maybe you could watch me kick his butt! Then if I can't win, you can help me! Sounds good huh?!"

You see a grin plaster itself on his face; his hand squeezes your shoulders, before releasing them.

"Yeah? Well don't come crying to me when you get a scratch!"

You laugh at him, not because what he said was funny. But because, you knew

that whenever the wolf cried boy, he would always come running.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own Bleach. Absolutely not. I would very much appreciate feedback, and if you would like me to write something, just tell me and I'll see what I can do.