Different Directions

Logahn Jamieson

Logahn sat in the back of the black SUV not able to sit still. She finally was getting to the house to spend time with her girls and One Direction before the tour. She was already two days late due to a family matter and she was just ready to let go and be her loud, hyper self, hoping that there wasn't too much drama going on when she got to the house.

When Logahn walked through the door, she was expecting to only have missed two days of bonding and some playful banter but wasn't expecting to walk into a mini crisis.

Caitlin immediately came up to her with a faint look of panic etched on her face. “Cam’s grandfather died and she left this morning.”

Logahn looked at her friend with a shocked expression. “Wait, what is going to happen?’

“Management is on their way to talk about it. We don't know what’s going to happen,”

“You don’t think that they would call off the tour, do you?” Izzy said, looking over to Amelia and Logahn.

Logahn just sighed and ran a hand through her light brown hair. “They can't just call off the tour because of a family emergency,” she said before management walked through the door and the girls were pulled into a meeting.

Their tour manager Taylor sat down with the girls to discuss their situation. It started out as small talk and how everything was going in the house before he really got down to business. His face held a seriousness that truly bothered Logahn. She was anything but serious and now she was afraid of what would come out of his mouth. Logahn knew that it could be anything from Cam coming back in a few days to postponing the tour until further notice but she didn't expect what truly came out of Taylor’s mouth.

“Cam has decided not to come back.”

Logahn, for once in her life, was silent. She didn't know how to take this or if it meant the end of Starstruck. Taylor went on about how she decided to stay close to home and go to university which she had always talked about going back to school but Logahn never thought she would actually do it. Not when they were about to open for One Direction.

“So, what does this mean for us?” Caitlin said, breaking the thick tension that hung in the air. It was the question that they were all wondering but didn’t know if they wanted the answer.

“The record company agreed that if you can carry on as a four piece girl group, then you can stay on the tour with One Direction. While you adjust, the company is going to try to keep the media out of it. So, just keep it on the down low until the tour starts." And with that, Taylor left leaving the girls to allow relief and excitement to set in.

Logahn literally thought she was going to bounce out of her seat with excitement. Of course, being in the group without Cam meant that it was going to be a lot more work taking on her responsibilities in the group but Logahn didn't even worry about that.

After the minor crisis that accompanied Logahn’s arrival, Logahn took the liberty of exploring the house. She was glad to see that there was a pool and other things to keep them busy for awhile.

After her exploration, Logahn went into the living room to see Caitlin, Harry, and Niall watching some show on the television.

“Okay, I have been here for like three hours and I am already bored,” she said, dramatically plopping on the couch with a sigh.

Caitlin rolled her eyes lightly. “Logahn, you're always bored. What do you suggest we do? We can’t just go anywhere we want.”

Logahn sighed again, knowing Caitlin was right. “I know this, Caitlin, but am I seriously the only one bored?”

“It is kinda getting boring around her,” Harry said nonchalantly and Niall nodded in agreement.

“Then what should we do?” Caitlin asked before flipping to some music video.

“We could go on a hike,” Louis said, walking in the room.

Logahn nodded, sitting up. “I think that sounds fun. If everyone is down for it, then let’s get out of this damn house.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! Sorry this took forever. We had someone drop out and we had to deal with that mini-crisis. Anyway, here is Logahn! I hope you love her as much as I do already.

This is what I picture their manager to look like:
Taylor

I love you guys <3
Ema