Status: let me know what you guys think PLZ.

Torchure by false

Mirror Mirror On the wall

she looked at the mirror and decided she was fat . That is how her story started,..........

It was around the time I was in 8th grade when i started to get self-conscious, boys made my situation worse . I was always told i was pretty but when i started seeing girls who were stick thin with there abnormally flat stomachs i ace'ed to be them and be adored like they were. I worked out here and there but there was one moment that changed everything i knew. One day i had finally got enough courage to ask the boy i had liked for 3 months to the dance . He said no. Yea rejection hurts but i wasn't going to kill my self in a pool of pity. Next thing i knew a girl , who didn't have as many benefits as she did negatives about her self . He said yes. I didn't understand why but then my so called best friend Trina enlightened me ''The only reason he said yes to her was because she was skinny '' that killed me. I had been rejection because i was fat . That day i swore i would never be shut down for that reason again.

About two weeks later ***********

I had been researching about every single way to loose wight , diet plans, simple workouts, routines , surgery , personal trainers. They all seemed so difficult or complicated. Then i found one i knew would be the easiest. Stop eating . They say it does all these harmful things to your body but i don't believe that , they all just say that to scare you . This would work the only thing was i would need to have lots of will power since i was always surrounded by food , (my mom was a chef) .

Last day of freedom**************

Today was my last day that i would be fat , after this i would be a new fresh and improved model of myself. today is the last day i would have to look in the mirror and be disgusted by what i saw.Today was the last day i would be un-perfect. Mom came home from work pretty late but its not like i cared , me and mom weren't on the best of terms with each other, ever since dad left she blames me for everything so i stay out of her way and she stays out of mine. i slipped into my bedroom before she had a chance to yell at me and i got my phone off the charger and text-ed miles . Miles has been my best friend since last year yea we've only known each other a little time but we clicked .

(me) Hey
(him) hey beaut
(me) Guess what
(him) what ?
(me ) im finally going to be pretty !
(Him) you have always been pretty and will until you die
(me ) thanks but its finally going to show
(Him) how?
(me) You'll see :)

The nest morning *****************************

I woke better than i had in a long time , i decided to look extra good today . After getting dresses i did my hair and make up, and looked in the mirror feeling less grossed out then i usually do , well i guess that's a start. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door i had a car but i liked the bus since it didnt require me to possibly get raped every day . I sat in the back with the rest of my pupils . Notice i didn't say friends , that would be because most of my buss is made uo of gossiping girls and horrid jocks who enjoy bugging the lower classes, hats bus 88 for you .

Later at school*********************************

i approached my locker with miles , we were in the middle o a conversation about who was the cutest gay couple when Misty approached us . she gave me that look that basically says ''your not worthy of anything'' since 4th grade she had it out for me , i didn't know know why and i don't think i ever will. She places her perfectly manicured nails on his arm and this caused me to look down at my chewed up nails this also brought a pang of jealousy to my heart. No me and miles were not a item but i still didn't like seeing her touch him like that , she smirked . Her eyes saying to mine ''i could have him whenever i want'' which was most likely true , she was the top girl in school. Then there was a loud bang..and the lights..went ...out.

http://www.google.com/search?q=polyvore&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=x&ei=tq5zu43ea4knyasqnihwcw&ved=0cagq_auoaq&biw=1242&bih=585&surl=1#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=kqHMpDKTqRPEhM%253A%3BBT78DeXGcRZs4M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.fashiondivadesign.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F04%252FPolyvore-Combinations-17.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.fashiondivadesign.com%252F33-polyvore-combinations-for-every-day%252F%3B595%3B592
♠ ♠ ♠
search the link to see her outfit