Status: Based off of the music video Angel Eyes by New Years Day

Because I Love You.

Because I Love You.

Red plastic twist ties were holding my wrists together, restraining every single moved I tried to make in order to free myself. A gasp of fear escaped my lips as I heard footsteps outside the basement door.

"Darling, are you in there?" His voice called, making my heart beat rapidly as I struggled to pull out my restraints and escape whatever sick twisted thing he had in his mind by keeping me here, holding me here.

It was only weeks ago when I thought that he was the most perfect guy in the world and now I knew for a fact that he was sick in the mind. He loved me, but it wasn't in the sense that I was hoping for. He just loved to watch me squirm beg, plead, scream for my freedom. He got a high off of this and I was gullible enough to fall for his plans.

I was lonely. I lived alone in a two bedroom apartment with a cat by the name of Motionless. He was the only thing I had for company and that was kind of depressing. I wanted more. I wanted to fall in love. I wanted someone to share my life with.

Every day, I walked down the street, staring at the men (most of them sporting women on their arms) and trying to figure out what I had to do to get a guy like that.


That's when I ran into him.

Motionless had gotten out of the apartment and ran down the street, leaving me to chase him in a pair of high heels and my jacket halfway on my left arm.

"Motionless! Come back here!" I shouted, chasing the silver and black cat down the sidewalk.

People passing by gave me strange looks, but I didn't care. I had, had Motionless since he was a kitten. If something happened to him, I would probably be very, very upset about it.

I tripped over my heel and landed on my knees, hissing as I scraped my skin on the concrete ground. My eyes lost sight of my cat and my head fell as I let out a soft sigh.

When I gained my composure, I stood back up and began walking back home. My kitten would probably come home sooner or later... Maybe.

I wasn't too far from my apartment, I felt a small tap on my shoulder and I turned around and came face to face with my green eyed kitten. My eyes looked up as a brown eyed man gave me a small smile and said, "I believe you lost this."


The door flew open and my eyes met his hazel ones. His lips were curled into a crazed smile as he walked towards me slowly, his shoes tapping against the tiled ground under us. He gripped my chin in his hands and made me look up at him, though I really didn't want to.

Not long after that, we began seeing each other more and more. He took me out to dinner a few times and a smile almost lit my lips every day. I noticed myself growing closer and closer to him and I realized that I really didn't feel so lonely anymore.

"When was the last time that you were in a relationship?" He asked, leaning closer to me, a blush flaring up on my pale cheeks.

"Quite a long time ago. Back in high school, I believe," I said. I had graduated about four years ago and I do remember that I had broken up with the guy I was with in my junior year.

"Well, would you like to change that?" He asked, his face drawing even closer to mine. Our lips only inches apart and I let out a small gasp when I realized how close he was. He just smiled at me though.

"Are you asking me out?" I asked, feeling his breath tickle my nose.

"What do you think, lovely?" He whispered, placing a kiss on my lips.


"Don't fight. You're too pretty for that," he cooed, kissing my lips gently.

I bit his lip as hard as I could, feeling the copper taste of blood in my mouth and I smiled in satisfaction. He caused me pain so I was going to do the same to him every single chance that I got.

"You, bitch," he snarled slapping me across the face and I winced, feeling a sting coming across my right cheek.

He wiped the blood from his lip and rubbed it away on the silky material of his shirt. He stared at me sharply. I was just laying in wait for him to attack me. I watched as he pulled out a small pocket knife and he flipped open the blade, smiling at the silver material before staring at me and taking a seat on the cabinet across from me.

Two months passed and I was so happy. He had gotten me out of my apartment and into his lovely two story home. He said that he wanted us to get married someday and I happily agreed without a second's thought. I loved him.

Why had I agreed?

Everything was perfect. Well, it was until one day.

"Love, have you seen Motionless?" I asked him, my hands holding my cat's full food bowl. It had been full the entire day and I knew that something was up. Usually by now, he would be swarming around my feet, begging me to put something in it for him.

"No. Do you think he might have gotten out?" He asked and I felt my chest tighten in fear. Where had my kitten gone?

"That's a possibility. Will you please come with me to go look? If something has happened to him, I don't want to face alone," I said softly and he shut his laptop and began leading me out of the door.

"Motionless?" I called as I stepped outside onto the stony sidewalk and a small gasp escaped my lips and my eyes teared up when I saw what lay right in front of me.

I saw a black and silver furred animal hanging from a black rope in the tree. His neck had been hung and someone had killed him. Blood stained his soft fur and I felt like I was going to fall apart.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I pointed up to my kitten.


Why hadn't I seen it sooner?

"Aren't you going to beat me? Aren't you going to tell me that I deserve all of this torture? Aren't you going to make me know that you love me?" I questioned him and he stood up from the cabinet, dropped the knife where he was sitting, and he grabbed my shoulders and shook me lightly.

"You don't understand how much I love you. You mean everything, I mean everything, to me," he whispered.

Tears were in my eyes at this point and he stared at me with his hazel eyes as I whispered, "Then let me go. If you love me, let me be free from this hell."

I sunk into a depression. My family stopped contacting me slowly and the only company I had was the man I loved. He stayed by my side and if it wasn't for him, I'd probably killed myself by now. I curled up on the couch as he brought me a cup of hot tea. I smiled softly as I took a sip of the drink and he sat down beside me. I curled into his side and I felt my eyes grow heavy, ever so slightly.

"Sleep easily, my beauty," he whispered as I felt my eyes drift shut.


"I can't let you free. I love you too much. You'll run away from me. I won't lose you. I-I can't lose you..." he whispered.

"Untie me then. I won't leave, I promise, love," I said, spreading a lie straight through my teeth easily.

I woke up tied to a chair in the basement. I was dressed in a single black nightgown and the black pearl necklace he had bough for me hung around my neck.

"Love?" I questioned as I saw a shadow in the corner. The light in the room was very dim and I could barely see anything at all.

He stepped out of the shadows and fear struck my heart.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"You're mine."


I had been here for almost a month and a half now. I didn't know anything that has happened in that time frame. Hell, I didn't even know if I had been reported missing. There's really no telling with what has been going on.

"Are you sure you won't leave?" He asked and I nodded my head and he sighed and picked up the pocket knife and sliced the restraints off of my wrists, freeing me from the chair.

"You made a great decision," I said softly, standing up and kissing his lips gently. His arms wrapped around my waist and my hand wrapped around the one that was holding the knife. I felt the palm of my hand pressed against the blade and I didn't wince as I felt the sharp object press into my flesh.

His lips led down to my neck as I slid the knife from his grip, completely unnoticed. I used my free hand to hold onto the back of his neck, leading his lips back up to my.

"I missed your touch," he whispered and I smiled before bringing my armed hand forward and pressing the blade to his gut. I pressed it forward and his eyes grew wide as it tore his shirt and sank into his skin.

"I'm going to miss the person I knew before all of this," I said and he looked down at the knife before touching the blood that was now running down his lips.

"Why?" He whispered.

"Because, I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
This was based off of a whole bunch of different things mostly it was the music video Angel Eyes by New Years Day.
Notice that the only name that I actually used was the cat's and there are multiple references surrounding that, such as, Motionless (for Christ Motionless) and the cat's death was a reference to The Black Cat by Edgar Allen Poe.
This is not the best and it's something different.
Oh well, enjoy!