Take Me All the Way

The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

Image

Aiden’s POV

I rolled over an opened my eyes. Where the hell am I? I look to my left and see a naked sleeping Scarlett next to me. I smiled and laid my head back down as I remember the events from last night. She was beyond amazing. So willing to try things. She wasn’t scared to jump in head first. I pull her closer and place small kisses along her shoulder. She moaned softly in her sleep. I trailed kisses down to her breast and sucked her nipple into my mouth. She opened her eyes with a gasp. She looked down at me a little surprised. “That wasn’t a dream then.” I chuckled. “No that wasn’t a dream.” I kissed her passionately. “Aiden.” She moaned. “Mmm.” “You’re going to be the death of me.” I laughed. “Sweetheart I’m just getting started. You up for something a little different?” She raised an eyebrow. “What did you have in mind?” I got out of bed. “Just hang on. I’ll be right back.” I went to the kitchen and started raiding her fridge. I found what I was looking for and headed back to the bedroom. When I walked in she was sitting up against the headboard. I stopped for a moment to take in the sight before me. “You look delicious, but you’re missing something.” She looked at me questioningly and I held up the chocolate syrup. She laughed and I gave her a questioning look. “It’s nothing. It’s just Maddie and I were talking about you one day and she said she couldn’t wait for you to get me in the sack and that I would be a freak. And I started telling her what I wanted and she said unless it had whip cream she didn’t want to hear it. That was her way to get me to shut up since I don’t like whip cream. So I asked her what about chocolate syrup?” I chuckled and walked over to her. “Lay back.” She scooted down and watched as I crawled onto the bed. I rested myself between her legs and flipped the lid to the syrup open. I drizzled a little over her breasts and stomach and she gasped when the cold hit her and her nipples instantly hardened. I started licking at the glob of chocolate right above her belly button and followed the trail up. She moaned and squirmed under me. I took her left chocolate nipple into my mouth sucked. “Yummy.” I said as I pulled back before switching to the right breast. She ran her fingers through my hair and moaned. “Aiden please.” I reached down and slipped a finger into her folds. She gasped and closed her eyes. “Is this what you want Scarlett?” She arched her back before grabbing my head and pulling me down into a frantic kiss. She pulled back and looked at me with hungry eyes. “I want more.” “As you wish.” I grabbed her ankles and she squeaked as I pulled her to the edge of the bed. I pulled her legs up and placed them on my shoulders and I braced myself against the bed. I slowly pushed into her, gripping her hips tightly. God she feels like heaven, so tight and warm. She clutched the sheets in her fist and threw her head back in pleasure as I hilted. “Oh my God, Aiden! This feels so good.” I slowly pull out and quickly thrust back in. With every thrust I made her breast jiggled. I turned my head and nipped her ankle as I thrust which caused her to moan loudly. I love how she is so responsive to me. I spread her legs and wrap them around my hips as I push us closer to the edge. I lean forward and lick her nipple causing her to shudder. I know she’s close because I can already feel her starting to tighten which is getting me close. I tug on her nipple as I reach between us and tweak her clit. She cries out and digs her nails into my back as she tightens around me. Her orgasm pushes me over the edge. “Scarlett…” I moan out as I thrust in one final time.

Scarlett's POV

I dig my nails into his back as my orgasm crashes over me. "Scarlett..." Aiden moan as he thrusts one final time. He collapses next to me and I look over at him with a smile before leaning over him and kissing him softly. "You are amazing." He laughs and caresses my cheek. "You're not too bad yourself. I wanted to ask you something, Scar. Last night when we were... You said I've never. Am I your first?" I lower my head and nod as a blush creeps across my face. Aiden reaches over and brushes my hair back."It's nothing to be ashamed of. You are a very beautiful woman Scarlett and I'm glad I got to share that with you. I look up at him and smile. "How about I make us some breakfast?" "Sounds good." We get dressed and walk into the living room. "Just make yourself at home." Aiden sits down on the couch and I head into the kitchen. I get to work making biscuits. I get them cut and put them on a pan and into the oven before I move on to frying bacon and eggs. When everything is done I split it between two plates and fill two cups with coffee. I put everything on the table and make a spare plate for Maddie "Aiden breakfast is ready." He turns the TV off and walks over to the table. "Damn girl! This looks good." "My momma always said if you are going to do anything it better be damn good." "I think I like your mom." I smile as we sit down to eat. Half way through the meal I hear the door open. We both looked over to see Maddie walking in still in her costume. I smirked at her. "Have a good time?" She looks between Aiden and I. "I could ask you the same thing." "There is a plate on the stove for you whenever you're ready for it." "Great! I'm starving!" "I bet." She rolls her eyes and grabs the plate before sitting at the table with us. "So...Aiden... is she a freak in the sheets?" Aiden choked on his coffee and I his my flaming red face behind my hands. Aiden's sputtering quickly turned into laughter. "Wow! You have no filter do you?!" I said in horror. "Nah. And that's why you love me." "Yeah and that's why you're doing the dishes. I have to get ready for work. In order for me to be off last night I had to agree to work open to close today." "Since you took off for me I'll drive you to work and pick you up." "Thanks Aiden. I'll make it quick." I grabbed a quick shower and brushed my teeth before walking back into the living room. "You ready?" "Yeah let me grab my keys and we can go."

It was a long and exhausting day, but it was almost over. I was down to my last 10 minutes when I got a text from Aiden. Hey Scar. I'm running a little late. I'll be there as soon as I can. I switched the sign over to closed and took my drawer back to the back to count. Once I was done with that I turned the lights off and set the alarm before locking the door and walking out. Aiden shouldn't be too long so I decided to wait for him outside. I heard someone come up behind me and I thought it was Aiden. "Hey babe..." I turned around and it wasn't Aiden. "Aren't you a pretty little thing." I backed up a few steps. "Look just leave me alone. You can have my money. Just take it and leave. My boyfriend will be here soon." I knew I shouldn't call Aiden my boyfriend. He hadn't asked me yet, but it was all I could think to do to keep this guy away from me. "I don't want your money, sweetness." He pulled a knife from his pocked and pushed me against the wall. "Please... don't do this." He punched me in the face and I fell to the ground. He jumped on me and I screamed. He hit me again and began pulling my pants down. "NO! PLEASE STOP!" He had my pants and panties around my ankles and all I could do was cry and beg him to stop while scratching at him. I landed a scratch to his face and he cursed before hitting me really hard against my temple causing me to black out.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been too long. I know. In my defense I've been dealing with a move and I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease at the ripe ol' age of 26. I hope this makes up for it and I know some of you are going to hate me. I was honestly crying while writing.

Scarlett's Outfit