Status: Still starting it, first story please be gentle.

In the Ruins

Prologue:

Abalwolf, stand in the air tight center, scowling"Why am i here, taking care of these scientists?" The decorated Veteran shakes his head in annoyance as he stares out of the window, looking across the way at the place the Americans had called the "White House" now it was just a smoldering ruin.

Looking down, as he jumps slightly, to see the head Scientist, an American German. Nodding Abalwolf looks to him " What is it Andrew?" The man nods with a half smile" The creatures have gotten closer, the Radiation is spreading.....and fast." Nodding Abalwolf smiles" Interesting, and let me guess you want me to send my men out to collect another carcass?" With a somber look Andrew nod's" Yes of a beetle." Looking somber Abalwolf nods, oh how he hated them. The beetles had changed....into a giant creature with teeth that he saw split one of his own men in half.

Lukas turns to his men, "Put on your mask's" He watch's as each of his men put on their masks, looking somberly at the commander. Nodding he puts on his own mask. Pressing a button on the wall "Alright Paul, open the door." With a slow creak the thick metal door opens, stepping out he looks around and pulls back the firing pin looking back he calls out " Alright, Remember everything out here wants nothing more then to eat and kill you! watch each others back and lets move grab a beetle and get back."

Looking around Lukas holds up a hand, and points" Paul! what is that? there's movement up ahead." Lukas points at the street directly ahead of them. The man known as Paul awkwardly puts the binoculars up to his eyes" There are people! they have masks!" Lukas looks at him and grabs the binoculars " They are not German, I think they are American....what are they doing here?" Looking to his men he nods" lets continue hunting for the beetle and if they try to stop us, fill them with lead."

Abalwolf watches his men depart the base with a sigh, looking at the desolate wasteland, Burned husks of cars sit on their side as they were blown that way when the nuke hit the White house and the Pentagon. He saw the nukes hit, and watch them fall over the once amazing country, now transformed into a dessert. He never asked for this, he just wanted to keep his family safe from harms way. Now hes thousands of miles away in some god forsaken Wasteland.
  1. Chapter 1
    Intro to survivors