Status: This is posted on other sites under the username "dismantlingsummer". If you see it posted by someone else unless stated that it actually me, please message me.

Sempiternal

Chapter 2

As we continued out into the jam packed club, I felt the urge to have another drink. Something much stronger this time. Harry stuck close as I guided us through the crowded floor and over to the bar. Daniel saw us approach and instantly came over to us and waited for our order.
"I'll take a White Lightening." I smiled at Daniel.
"Jeez lady, you're going for the strong stuff now huh?!" He laughed and went to grab the alcohol needed to mix my drink. Once he came back, he looked to Harry and motioned for him to tell him what he wanted.
"Jack and coke. More Jack than coke, please." Harry replied while watching Daniel work on our drinks.
Once we were both handed our beverages, Harry suggested a booth. There was always two on the floor that were considered VIP and we could have if we wanted it. I grabbed his hand and lead him over to the roped off area and slid inside the black seat, Harry following my actions.
The booth was hard to notice. If you didn't know it was there, you probably wouldn't have ever noticed it existed. Harry pushed over closer to me, setting his drink down on the table in front of us and putting his arm around me. He stared intently at me while I sipped on my drink and quickly checked my phone before putting it back in my purse and giving him my attention.
"So, Harry." I said as I turned to him. "How did you get mixed up in whatever it is you do for Jeremy?" I still had no idea what it was they did, but I assumed it was serious business since Jeremy himself never even told me.
He took a large gulp of his Jack and coke and set it back on the table in the previous spot he had picked it up from.
"Well, I'm not really sure how it happened to be honest. I was at home one day and money was tight. I had recently quit my previous job and Zayn had come home from work. He had never really talked about what he did even though we fucking lived together" He laughed, "so I was really stuck. I asked him to fill me in on what he did, help me out, talk to someone. I needed a job. I was desperate. Zayn was making good money working for Jeremy and I was at the point that I didn't care what I had to do for a living. I was just hoping he wasn't a stripper or something."
I smiled at Harry's grin when he said that. He could definitely be a stripper and make a lot of money doing so.
"So yeah," Harry continued, "that night Zayn called Jeremy and talked to him. Told him I was a loyal guy, and needed a job. He brought me in the next morning and Jeremy and I sat down and had a drink and talked it out. And here I am." Harry sipped his drink once again.
"I don't think I'll be leaving this place any time soon. It really helps with pent up anger and the money is absolutely amazing." He said once he swallowed his drink and swirled the remains around the glass before finishing it.
He told me he'd be right back and went back over to the bar for another, leaving me to wonder exactly what he meant about the pent up anger comment.
I couldn't help but notice exactly how nice of a body he had as he walked away. He was built in all of the right places and dressed so dark and just had a secretive look about him in general. I continued to stare as he waited for Daniel to get to him so he could put in his order. A blonde girl with her tits basically pouring out of her dress came up to him. He looked at her and I watched him give her a once over. I laughed to myself and how pathetic she was for basically throwing herself on him. He didn't really seem to be giving in to her and I could see the rage building up on her face. I had a feeling this happened to Harry all the time, I mean, he was drop dead gorgeous.
Daniel handed him his drink and Harry slipped him a 50 and told him to keep the change, even though he didn't even need to pay for his drink. No one works for Jeremy and pays for their alcohol while on his territory.
As he walked back over to where I was sitting, he had the most seductive smile plastered across his face and that alone was making me hot. He climbed back in next to me and flashed me a smile before taking a long drink of his fresh Jack and coke.
"So, where were we?" Harry asked as he leaned in towards me, his hot breath hit my neck and from that moment I knew this boy needed to come home with me tonight. His hand rested on my bare thigh as he ran his nose up along my jaw line, taking in my scent. He placed a wet kiss just below my ear and slowly inched his hand a little further up my leg.
I quickly swallowed the rest of my drink and stood up, taking Harry's hand and leading him out of the booth. He quickly downed the remains of his drink and slammed the empty glass back down the table, quickly following me toward the exit of the club.
As soon as the chilly night air hit my now hot skin, I hailed a taxi. Harry was hot on my heels and we both quickly climbed in the back seat. I directed the driver toward my apartment building and I swear a fucking snail could move faster than we were going. Harry's hands roamed my body in the back seat. I bit my lower lip when he ran his hand up my dress. I smacked his hand and he laughed.
"Not here." I harshly whispered and Harry laughed at my facial expression, knowing I wanted to him to continue but not while there was a random man sitting a foot away from us.
We soon pulled up to my apartment building. I tossed the guy a 20 even though our ride was only 11 dollars, thanked him and we both got out of the cab faster than lightning. We quickly made our way up the steps of my apartment building and into the waiting elevator. I punched the floor number and was thanking god I only lived four floors up because the look Harry was giving me was making my breathing a little unstable.
As soon as I unlocked the door and closed it behind us, Harry grabbed me and licked up my neck. I whimpered against him as his hand roamed back up my thigh, just like it did in the taxi.
He didn’t say anything else. He swooped me in his arms and carried me down the hallway.
"Second door on the right." I whispered in between kisses I was leaving along his perfect jaw line. Nipping and biting, marking him as he walked down the hall.
He nearly knocked the door down. He placed me on the bed with my feet on the hanging on the edge. He shrugged off his blazer, and pulled his white tshirt over his head and tossed both to the floor next to my bed. His hands went to the zipper of my dress and unzipped it. He pulled it down, along with my panties, past my knees and off.
I got on my knees on the bed getting face to face with him. I kissed his chest and moved up to his neck where I bit him and then sooth it out with my tongue. He moaned in approval of what I was doing to him.
He pushed me back down on my back, widening my thighs apart as his fingers moved down my slit and brushed my clit. I involuntarily shivered.
His fingers moved back down my slit and teased my opening while he unclasped my bra with the hand that wasn't in use. He took a look at my chest and licked his lips as he leaned down and licked over my already hard nipples.
He was being surprisingly gentle with me. I assumed he was going to be rough, just the way I liked it.
He pulled away from me long enough to come back up and make eye contact. He crashed our lips. All gentleness was forgotten and pushed aside. As he kissed me violently, we both worked on his belt and then his jeans. He somehow got out of them without breaking the kiss. I also took down his boxers and without anymore foreplay he dove inside of me.
“Holy shit," I cursed. He was in no way small or thin. He was hands down the biggest I've ever had and I wasn't complaining one bit.
“I’m going to fucking ravish you, baby” he started to move in a fast pace. There's the rough side I was hoping to see, I thought as he continued to slam into me, biting my neck some more.
“Oh yeah?” I challenged. That awarded me a determined look upon his face.
“Yes!” he moaned and grabbed my hips roughly, so rough I'm sure there were gonna be bruises in the morning, and made me meet his thrusts.
“One day I’m going to tie you up and fuck you until you beg me to stop.” I shivered at even just the thought of it.
I let out a moan when he reached that certain spot.
“Sounds like a promise,” I smirked. “Promise?”
“I fucking promise" He groaned.
Minutes later, we were drenched our sweat.
“Are you close, baby?” Harry grunted and his thumb started to circle my clit which started to orgasm. I clenched my walls around him tightly and arched my back. I started to move my hips with him as an immense pressure was lifted off me and brought me pleasure.
“Harry!” I screamed. “Oh, God, yes!”
Harry lifted my legs over his shoulders and went deeper than I've ever felt before. It hurt a bit, but that didn’t stop the pleasure. I saw as his darken, a sign he was close. Then, one last thrust and I felt his hot seed inside of me.
When we both managed to catch our breath, Harry slowly pulled out of me and crashed on the bed next to me. I laid there looking at the ceiling, still riding the high of the orgasm Harry had just given me. That was probably the best sex I've ever had.
I looked over at Harry. His curls were stuck to his forehead from the sweat. He looked defeated. My eyes travelled down to his neck where I could see the purple marks I left on his and I smiled at my markings.
I got up out of the mess of blankets and walked over to my dresser, grabbing some shorts and a tshirt and making my way into the bathroom to have a quick shower.
I looked over my body in the mirror. There were so many bruises already starting to form on various parts of me from Harry digging his fingers into me. My neck was covered in bites and bruises.
I laughed. You know the sex is good when..
I climbed into the shower, turning on the hot water and soaking my body. I made it quick. I really just wanted to clean the sweat and other things off of me.
I dried my body and slipped on the new clothes and walked out of the bathroom.
As I walked out, there was a half naked Harry standing next to my bed. Replacing all of his clothes. I admired his toned upper half for a few minutes before he pulled his tshirt back on and noticed me walking in.
I sat down on my bed and we were both silent. He continued getting dressed as I fixed up the pillows for me to go to sleep.
Once Harry was finished getting dressed he leaned over and grabbed my chin, tilting my head up to look at him. He leaned in and gave me a light kiss before pulling away and walking towards my bedroom door.
He looked back at me, still with lustful eyes.
"Thanks for tonight." He winked and walked out. I could hear him walking down the hallway toward the door, then seconds later, the clicking of my main door being locked and closed.
I laid back in my soft bed and that's when I realized exactly how tired I was because I couldn't keep my eyes open for another second, even if I tried.