Status: Hello ghouls and girls I hope you enjoy the show :)

Remembering Nola Hart

Dear Diary,

I had a dream last night. A dream so real. A dream I want to be real. Nola was back. My Nola. The Nola I knew as a boy. The Nola I loved.

She was as beautiful as ever. Her soft body and glowing curls, she was almost inhuman. It couldn't be. She was more human than me. I-I'm nothing more than a monster. A monster that should be abhorred; yet here she was, an angel trying to save my damned soul. I know there's no hope for me. I lost it when Evan and the others found me and made me a part of their family. I am a damned creature, there's no changing that. And there's definitely no going back.

The dream was more or less like the others.

I'm back at my old house. It's dark except for a light coming from the tree house. I climb the latter my dad fashioned out of rope and fire wood. When I get there Nola is there. She's wrapped in a crimson blanket. "Hi Sutter," she greets me.

"Hi Nola," I whisper on the verge of tears (sounds cheesy and very sissy of me but I don't give a damn). She reaches out for me and I take her hand. I sit across from her and notice that beneath the blanket she is bare. "Nola?"

She places two fingers on my lips. "Shhh..." She says leaning in. Her lips are on mine then. It's sweet and innocent; like our goodbye kiss. That's when I begin to fear the worst. I wasn't ready to say goodbye. It's in my panic I feel wind brush my back. My clothes had disappeared. Nola smiled and pulled me to her. She wrapped me in the blanket and our bodies touched.

We make love as though we're about to die. It's slow, sensual, and gentle; I wouldn't dare hurt Nola, not even like this. She would moan every now and then, no more than a whimper. Time vanishes and it's like we had all the time in the world to be together, just us. "I love you Nola," I say once it's over.

I always expect her to say the same. "I love you too..." then comes the curve ball, "...even in death." I look at her confused as hell and see that she has two pointed teeth where normal human canines should be. The crimson blanket which we covered ourselves with is nothing more than a pool of blood. I follow the trail all the way to the corner of the tree house where my parents bodies are piled up.

"What have we done?" I ask in a panic. "What the hell have we done?"

Nola smiles and says, "We just had dinner."

I shoot out of bed in a cold sweat.

Nobody can explain it. Night after night the dream comes, and night after night I wake up sweating or screaming. I don't think I'll ever be able to sleep in peace. I wish I could but I can't...

Evan just texted me. What? No way. It's not possible, it's just not fucking possible. There's no other way to say it so I'm just going to copy it verbatim from my phone. Oh holy crap!

Evan: Hey little bro, guess who's back in town? Give you a hint: her name starts with N.

-Sutter