Status: Active so new story! I really need to get to the ones i have..

The White Room

Introduction

"Ghost!"My friend Ricky shouted down the stairs and i cringed slowly waking up,"What?!"I screamed back tiredly as he ran down stairs and pounced on me and i let out a gasp of pain,"Urrgh, Ricky, please.."I finished as he bounced on me black strands bouncing up and down and in a swaying motion,"Dev, devy, devin, ghosty.. Wake up!!"He spoke i finally just woke up and i hugged him before i spoke in pain,"Ugh, Ricky please, my butt hurts.."He got off me as he helped me up and i sat down at the table making small noises,"Ow......That guy went to town on me...Fuck it hurts like a bitch.."Ricky walked over to me and i watched as his black strands hang over his shoulder and his blue eyes that display themselves behind pale features and black eyeliner as well as black eye shadow as i stood and i ask Ricky to dress the cuts on my back, his small hand ran over the wounds i hissed as he apologized and dressed the harsh wounds with white gauze and he kissed my neck softly before pulling my shirt down and sighing,"You need to find a different job...I hate seeing you like this..."I didn't need him being my mother that's the whole reason i left because my father was dying and i didn't want to stay to see him die and my mother took my money and most of my clothes so..I had to do something, so i became a male stripper at first..Than the extreme happened i became a male hooker and things got a lot worse, Rick was the only thing i had that actually meant something to me. My clothes met nothing i just want a sense of peace and love but no one could love someone like me.

When i was born i was put into a foster home,
and i was picked by a old couple by the name of "Marcus William shellsworth" And his wife "Laurie Marcy Shellsworth" an they were an old couple so the husband had a heart attack an his wife gave me back so now i was waiting for years until seven years later when i had turned ten i still went by my real name "Devin Sola" An then i was adopted by a family with the last name of 'smith' the husband was giving me a look of evil.. Soon when i lived with them for a year i was abused by my new 'dad' and
when i had lived with them for a while my new father had put me in school finally and i was bullied an sexually assaulted by a man by the name of "Ronnie Radke' who is now my pimp or rather master if you will. So now i live with Rick and we both have off pasts but we tend not to speak of them.

As i was dressed in black cheekies and a short black skirt with black stockings that ended at my upper thigh an a black silk ribbon that tied around my upper left thigh an black high heels.

I was ready to go when.."Devin, please be careful.."Ricky spoke quickly and i nodded smiling and walking out of the door noticing a black figure that was standing on the road.

What is that?

As i was walking i couldn't help but feel slightly off tonight,
women that looked like me where being taken and murdered as well as hung on fences.. It makes me feel very uncomfortable.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story calls for a co-author its up to Ivyxcreature.