Status: Active so new story! I really need to get to the ones i have..

The White Room

The Kidnapping

"And where are you off to?" My friend Michael asks me just as I was about to leave our house.

"Where do you think? I'm going out hunting, see who I can find tonight," I answer.

"I know that, I said where, dumbass!" He snaps making me growl at him.

Michael and I were the best of friends at first, but after years and years of living with each other his presence just pisses me off.

"I'm just going for a walk, see what I can find," I reply.

"Well don't bring back bitches like you did last night, she wouldn't shut up!" He moans. I roll my eyes and exit the house.

My name is Johnny and well, I'm a vampire. Yes we do exists, but of course no one believes that. But if the public were to know, we would all be immediately killed. There aren't a lot of us, we are an extremely rare race, but the best race in my opinion. I love being a vampire. The past few weeks murders have been taking place in the local town in which I stay five minutes away from. And the murderers are Michael and I. The cops can't trace us back since we don't have human DNA. All the evidence leads to vampires, but everyone is so closed minded that the case remains unknown.

The majority of our victims are young females. Our theory is was to drink their blood until they are empty, rip them apart and leave them to hang on fences. The cops noticed this 'strange' pattern, but still can't get the fact about what is happening.

Sometimes, it sucks to be a vampire. I spend most of my time in the house with my asshole roommate because I can't be seen in public. I do have some self control, but not all the time. Everything would be perfect is vampires were excepted. Humans kill animals to survive, so why can't we kill humans to survive? Humans are the worst to be honest.

I continued to stroll down the street until I finally reached signs of life. It was only a few houses but compared to where I lived it is like a city. My eye glances to the house where the door was open with what looks like 2 females...I wasn't sure. One of the females left and began to walk down the street.

She was dressed in black cheekies and a short black skirt with black stockings that ended at her upper thigh and a black silk ribbon that tied around her upper left thigh and black high heels. Overall, from what I could see, she was sexy.

She turned around a few times because she thought someone was following her...which was me obviously. There was definitely something different about this one, and I had to find out more. I curiously continued to walk after the mysterious figure, quickly dashing away every time she turned around to make sure no one was following her.

She the stopped at an alley a few blocks down, the alley famously known for hookers. Well this sure is a mysterious one...

I watched as a car pulled up beside her and as the window of the car scrolled down she bent over to talk to the perverted driver. She smiles fakely but I could see the look of disgust in her eyes as she listened to the 40 year old fat man explain what he wanted her to do. The guy drove his car further down into the alley so they were out of sight.

About thirty minutes later, the car pulled out and drove away. The girl returned out of the dark alley. Her makeup was smeared and she was limping back to her previous spot as she counted several dollar bills in her hand. I looked around to see no one else was present. Time to make a move.

I made my way towards her and she smiled at me, although this one was not fake.

"What can I do for you?" Her voice was quite deep for a female...then it hit me, she was indeed a he. Yes, it makes sense now I have a closer look. It didn't bother me, I was bi, and this was one sexy male.

She He lead me back to where he just came from and I instantly pushed his up against the wall. We made out for a bit before I changed the direction of my kisses to travel down his snow white neck. His moans were driving me crazy and as much as I wanted to continue, I came out here to do a job.

"Don't scream," I warn before plunging my fangs into his neck. My hand muffled his screams and he went limper and limper in my arms. I wasn't going to kill him or convert him, but put him into a deep sleep so we could return to my house.

I carry him back to my place and luckily Michael had gone out so we were alone. I placed him on my bed and looked at his sleeping face.

If only he knew what was coming...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to ConfinedIntention for asking me to write this with her

PEACE OUT Ym/
-ivyxcreature