Status: Active so new story! I really need to get to the ones i have..

The White Room

Dying As It Burns

Stars floating in the sky with very little light around them
i took a deep breath as i could just feel someone watching me and following me,
i suppose it isn't that fun watching someone like me
i just walk an do the business that is need to obtain a certain amount of money i need to support Ricky and i. I needed money for bills, even though our apartment was shitty i still liked it
better than living alone on the streets..

Foot steps of my own echoed as i walked the heel of my black stilettos i sighed as i looked to my left i saw so much garbage on the road which disgusted me greatly not exactly positive why but i could only think of all the germs and everything they would portray themselves clearly. I looked to a pretty well sized truck pulled up beside me i rolled my eyes but made myself get over it, as i would walk up to the truck and Falsely smiled he was not very pretty nor was he skinny which didn't matter but he was small enough to pin me down, figures he wanted me to just have sex with him so i listened to him an walked over to the other side of the truck and slid my nearly bone fingers behind the handle of the trucks door and lifted my women-like leg and stepped in and lean forward to grip the hand that was a very nice grey color, he put his hand on my lap sliding it up to my inner thigh as he would turn the wheel turning down an ally an stopped once we were out of sight.

"Back seats."He ordered as i would get out of the car and into the back seat
he got in, and i smirked falsely before he pulled my head to him and began kissing the nearly white skin of my neck before he took off his pants and pushed me to my back and slid his hand which was big up my side i could feel his wedding ring around his finger, pig, he slid down my cheekies and kissed my neck roughly before he had slid down his own boxers an directed himself into me as he pinned me down and began thrusting, each thrust made me gasp because of the slight pain i felt from the night before
once he was slow for a while an started to become rough his breath was picking up and i laid their under him as he thrust-ed which had made me moan a little when he hit the spot i was most sensitive and kept hitting that spot.

After a while he was done, i charged him 180$ for it.
He dropped me off in some ally way and i slowly walked down it I still felt someone following behind me, so i turned around to see a male who had a good height on him and he was pretty handsome i waited till he got a little closer as i spoke out of my seductive voice,"What can i do for you?"I lead him from where i had come from and he instantly pushed me against the wall.

We made out for a while which was... Nice) Hot, he changed the directions of his kisses down my neck as i would bite my own lip and moaned as he whispered,"Don't scream,"I sort of wondered what he meant until i felt fangs push past my white skin and into my neck i could feel myself getting tired as he drank from me.. vampires don't exist... my eyes were closed but i could hear the sounds around me, boots of some kind tapped against the pavement as the pace quickened and all i could do was lay there in this person's arms, i wasn't even sure if it was still the same person but before i knew it. I felt sheets and a bed under my own figure Awe fuck no...

I heard chirping outside and white noise,
white concrete flooring with a black television as it was hanging from an odd wall stand
the bed was white even the sheets the whole room was white, except the television.

I stood up before i stood off the bed hissing at how cold the concrete was upon the floor
i looked down and saw i was still dressed in my clothes from last night so i sat back down on the bed and took off my black stilettos than stood once more wandering about the small room there really wasn't much to see, i saw no door and no windows just a red light that made the room's color odd
as i would hear the television speak well rather the person speaking i sat back down on the bed and felt myself grow concerned..

I watched squirm around in the video on the screen,
he was just sitting on the couch and watching television
why am i watching my roommate watch television?

I watched as light shined through the open door,
i really just want to go home.. My eyes widened as i saw someone sneak up behind the couch, i soon realized who he was and what he was doing...

I have people after me wanting drugs and only god knows what those fuckers are going to do to Ricky, he grabbed the hands as the guy looked up to the camera and then smirked before taken him.
"NO!"I spoke standing up and looking to the guy,"No..."I sat down on the bed and pulled my knees to my chest and whimpered, not Ricky..Not my only friend whom i could trust..

I looked to the sealing as i slowly realized the gas slowly seeping into the room i started having an anxiety attack i felt around the room finding no door, no window. Nothing. I leaned against the wall and slowly slid down it as i fell to my side my hair falling down over my snow white cheek and i passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
See you in chapter five, batlings.

Stay strong batlings!
-ConfinedIntention