Status: BDSM *for mature audiences only* R

Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces

Violet was having trouble remembering exactly how she got into this situation... all she could really focus on at the moment was the cool glass against her forehead as she blurrily looked out the window at the world passing by. She recalled that she was in a vehicle of some kind, but she didn't think it was her own... So whose was it? She tried to focus but it was hard... she was warm, not overly so but enough that she enjoyed the cool feel of the glass. Wait... what was she doing? Right, trying to figure out what was going on... Violet reluctantly pulled her brow from the glass and began looking about the vehicle. She was in a truck... it was clean but from the sound of it, it was a larger one... it certainly wasn't her small car. Taking a breath to try and clear her mind she shuddered gently, and realized she was hot in more than one way. She could feel that her panties were moist, and not from sweat. Further, her hardened nipples chafed against her bra... Again, how she came to this state she didn't recall. Blurrily she realized that she wasn't driving, which meant someone had to be... She slowly looked over and who she saw cut through the warm haze to bring back the memories of how she got here...

WARNING: This story will contain suggestive themes of BDSM, possibe rape,drug abuse and torture.

*If you aren't into it, please do not read*