Status: BDSM *for mature audiences only* R

Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces

Chapter Two;

Chris chuckled amused. "Oh I assure you its real... Though I'm not some cheap sorcerer or warlock." She looked to him and she saw his beautiful smile growing. So confident, so excited about sharing some secret with her...

"Then... What are you?" Violet asked, only half coherently.

"Why, I am an Incubus." He said with barley contained excitement.

Violet blinked once or twice, and the haze began to be cut through by memories of what that was... it was related to a succubus somehow, the demon thingy. "...Wait..." She managed to mumble out. "Isn't that... the male version of a... Succ-... Succ-... what is that word?"

Violet suddenly felt her blood run cold as she saw the smile break wide to reveal his perfectly white teeth. Complete with two sets of slightly elongated canines. "The word you are searching for is 'succubus'. And congratulations, you got it in one guess!" Chris said aloud. "I'm so happy I don't have to explain this to you. You have no idea how tedious it gets when they have no idea what an incubus demon is."

"They?" Violet asked dreading the answer.

"My victims of course." Christopher replied lightly and straightforwardly. "Though 'victim' is a deceptive word... Most of them are screaming for more by the end..." he added as if it amused him greatly.

Violet shuddered, and realized she wasn't sure if it was in fear or desire... she turned away from him, and sought the door handle. Even if he wasn't telling the truth, it meant he was crazy... and she needed to get away. She found the door handle and began to reach for it. They were going slow enough she could jump out and maybe survive it... Yet she seemed betrayed by her own body... It was slow and sluggish to respond, and her hand seemed to fumble about with hardly any control at all.

Chris noticed it of course, and simply chuckled gently, and even slowed the vehicle down. "Oh, almost got it... come on, keep trying." He said urging her on, as if he wanted to get free... She pondered if it was possible... if he wanted to chase her... that too sent a shiver of delight and fear through her.

Eventually her hand grasped the handle. But before she pulled it to open part of her resisted, the part of her that wanted to stay and give herself over to this creature... Even now she could feel her cunt oozing in want, could feel her hardened nipples chafing against her bra. If he was what he said he was, he was going to take her, claim her and fuck her senseless and likely to death... "No." she whispered out, resisting his pull. "No!" she screamed out suddenly, throwing off his enchantment and pulling the door handle. It was the only chance she had, and she knew it too.

But when the handle was pulled all the way back, nothing happened... She tried again, this time pushing the door... and still nothing... A whimper of despair and fear escaped from her lips as she realized she couldn't escape... only to be suddenly cut off when Chris spoke.

"No where to run Violet... your mine." She slowly looked to him in dread, and what she found were his eyes boring into hers... his eyes were not brown any more... they appeared to be a red gold, and they held her enraptured.

She shook her head, trying to resist, but he reached across the cab and forcefully pulled her lips against his pierced ones. The kiss was hot and hungry, like he had been waiting all night for it. She tried to push away at first, but the heat from his lips soon abolished any resistance. Her pussy burned with want and she kissed back, her mind numb with desire. She felt him force open her mouth as his tongue darted into her mouth and wrestled with her own. His breath was potent with the same sweet scent from before and it filled her lungs, making her world blur as she slowly faded back into the warm heat that keep her pliable. He broke the kiss eventually and she fell back against the door window... its cool glass comforting her...

~~~~

The memories flooded back and Violet tried to drag her way out of the haze he had laid upon her, but the best she could manage was some mumblings and moving her head slightly. It was enough to bring the notice of Chris however and he chuckled.

"Oh you are fantastic... You are coming out of it already... Such a strong soul... I can't wait to have you... to break your will to resist... to see you on your knees fucking your dripping cunt with your fingers while your mouth is wide open begging for me to pour my seed down your throat... But for now..." Chris watched as one of his hands reached over and dipped into her pants and under her panties. She tried to resist by squirming, but it only made it worse...

His fingers slide over her swollen pussy lips and gently caressed them, as if teasing them. At first Violet continued to try and pull away, but each touch was like a jolt of lightning that shot through her. Soon, against her will, her body began to arch towards his fingers for more contact. When his thumb brushed her erect clit, she let out a cry that devolved into a long slow moan.

Chris smiled as he pressed his power to fill the cabin of the truck. She held a great resistance which really only made this more fun. If she were a completely normal human, she would be frothing at the mouth with lust given the strength of his demonic aura right now, which is assuming her heart didn't explode from strain it put on her... Yet somehow he wasn't having the level of effect he should have had, which made Chris very happy, because it was new, and he hadn't had something completely new in quite a long while... Yet he was drawn from his thoughts when Violet actually managed to say something.

"S-... S-... Stop! Please Stop!" Violet begged. She feared she was losing her mind and he hadn't even gone that far. When he seemed to refocus on her she realized she didn't know exactly what she was begging him to stop doing... and he somehow knew it too. Was she begging him to stop molesting her against her will, or was she begging him to stop teasing her and start finger fucking her properly?

"Stop what Violet?" He asked her with perfect ease as he continued to drive, multitasking with ease. Regardless she tried to catch her breath and formulate an answer. However Chris apparently had a different idea... Before she could think too much, his fingers again began to play with her pussy lips again. Just enough to destroy her concentration, but not enough to finally satisfy her...

Still, Violet fought through the pleasure and began to mumble out incoherent words at first. It was clear that she was resisting still, and fighting to get out the words she wanted. Still, Chris' actions made it nearly impossible until she bucked enough to escape them for a moment. It was all she needed, and she cried the words out.

"Stop touching me! Get away from me!" Tears streamed down her cheeks as she tried so very hard to resist the urge to push her hips into his fingers to experience more of his perfect touch... Violet looked to him pleadingly and she found that his features were one of surprise. Not anger, but simple surprise, like the concept of her saying 'no' was something completely unforeseen. For a few long moments he said nothing, and did not move to touch her. Instead he slowly smiled, as if very pleased with her response.

"Well done Violet, you are a person of firsts apparently. No one else has ever said no before..." he chuckled lightly and Violet began to relax. Finally something was turning in her favour... That is until Chris stabbed two fingers into her and began to pump in and out at a fast pace, his thumb occupied with roughly pressing and rubbing her clit.

"But the answer to your demands for me to stop, is No." He said as his fingers spread out inside her and began to seek her most sensitive spots. Violet gasped and shuddered as he pressed deeper in with each thrust of his fingers. The force was enough to push her into her seat with no more room to escape or squirm away. He had her pinned, with no more room to run away.

This in itself was enough for Violet to nearly be overcome with pleasure. Each thrust seemed to obliterate another wall of resistance and she quickly became a panting and shuddering mess. It didn't take long for Chris to find her G-spots, and once they were located, he assaulted the sensitive flesh until Violet was screaming incoherently in pleasure and ecstasy. Unwillingly Violet spread her legs to give Chris greater access and stab his fingers in deeper, which he did relentlessly. Finally the dam broke and Violet orgasmed with such intensity that she almost ripped her way free of the seatbelt. Chris smiled as he felt her velvet walls squeeze and try and milk his fingers. So strong, so hungry for pleasure... it was then that Chris decided she would not be exactly like the others... He would simply not fuck her and then rip her soul free and consume it... No... He would keep this one, for a time at least.

As her orgasm began to fade Chris pulled his fingers from her and pulled them out dripping with her juices... He took the damp digits and forced two of them into Violet's mouth. She reflexively sucked on them weakly. The experience had been so intense she had nearly passed out entirely... oh well... She'll be quite for a while then... He brought his hand to his mouth and licked the other fingers clean of her while he made plans for ruining her...
♠ ♠ ♠
well....that was... different. Thank you for the 5 comments I received, I'm happy that I got 20 subscribers on just the first chapter (: I will tell you all before hand that this story is going to revolve around a lot of lemons and of course foreplay.

p.s. what do you guys think of the new layout? pretty huh? (:

IMPORTANT: I have just opened up a new ask page, so if you guys want previews or questions about any of my stories go there and ask me!! if I get a few everytime I update i'll post more frequently <3 thank you : http://ask.fm/kattkasten