Status: My first original story. I hope you guys enjoy it

Legendary

Chapter 1

Brian was a kid, with a hell of a lot of ambition. However, there were a few things in his way in regards to chasing all the wild ambitions. His biggest one? The fact that he wanted to change the world, a world that didn't welcome change. Also, there was his age. He was just seventeen, fresh outta highschool with no prospects for college, a less than appealing home life, and not a lot going for him in general. You see the issue, I assume?

Kelsey was the opposite. She was a trust fund kid, born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Her father was a technology boss in uptown Chicago, and she had everything if you were on the outside looking in. She was thinking of an Ivy League college, or at least her parents were looking at one for her. Kelsey had always had everything she wanted, bar one thing. An adventure. She read books about a guy coming along and sweeping a girl off her feet. Peter Pan and Wendy type stuff, y'know? She had everything, yet at the same time nothing.

Nobody ever expected their paths to cross. The guy that was going nowhere in life and had nothing going for him other than a dream, and then there was a beauty queen that didn't know her place in the world. The world worked in mysterious ways after all, correct? Neither of them would be prepared for the journey they were about to embark on, and the friendships that would be formed along the way would be nothing short of incredible.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was short, but I hope for your feedback to see if I should continue!
Thanks for reading guys!