Status: For Leann/sugarplum.

Three's a Crowd

Chapter 4

Sarah faintly heard her older sister yell out to hear, all she got was Marcel and a walk. To be completely honest Sarah was too tied up in trying to find her book then worry about her sister’s whereabouts.

Just as the front door closed Sarah found her book a relieved sigh leaving her lips. Falling down on the couch she thought it only natural to continue with her book while she waited for her sister to come back.

Sarah had just got comfortable when she heard the door open, sighing she closed her book getting to her feet ready to leave. However when she walked around entering the kitchen she was startled to see that instead of Jackie and Marcel it was shirtless Edward. His chest was slick with sweat, curls sticking to his face and neck due to perspiration, the blonde had never seen the tattooed male shirtless so automatically her eyes trailed down his body taking in the curves and contours of his arms and defined chest. The tattoos that inked his skin moved with the tensing and pulling of his movements, Sarah felt a heated blush climb up her neck before setting across her cheeks.

“Jesus!” Ed exclaimed as he turned only to find the blonde silently standing in the kitchen, Sarah was brought back to reality quickly so she ripped her eyes away from his hypnotising muscle movements her light eyes locking with his startled green ones. “Sarah, when did you get in?” he asked, “You scared the shit out of me!”

“Oh…uh…” the blonde stammered pathetically before holding her book up, “book,” she internally kicked herself for sounded like a child learning to talk, clearing her throat she tried again even though her cheeks
were on fire and her hands were shaking nervously. “I mean, I left this here earlier so I came to get it.”

“Right,” Ed nodded his head in understanding. “So where’s Jackie and Marcel?”

“They’ve gone for a walk, I’m not a hundred percent sure where.” Ed nodded his head again. Sarah watched as the brunette walked over to the fried pulling out a carton of juice, as his back was turned to her she took advantage of the moment her blue eyes scanning over his defined back, his broad shoulders, the perfect curve to his spine and the two dimples that peeked above the band of his Calvin Kline briefs.

“Do you want some?” the blonde was so caught up in her inspection that she didn’t hear the green eyed male ask her the question. Spinning around Edward caught Sarah drinking in his image and he couldn’t help his lips curling into a confident smirk.

“What?” she asked breathily realising that she had been caught, quickly her eyes quickly averting to his viridescent ones.

“Are you alright Sarah?” he asked placing the carton down on the bench-top and stepping toward her. He couldn’t help the smile that flashed across his face as he watched her eyes drift from his eyes down to his chest before quickly flicking back up to look at him.

“Yeah,” she nodded her head quickly. Edward chuckled reaching out one of his large hands brushing the back of his hand across her cheeks. Sarah inhaled deeply to steady the racing of her heart.

“You look kind of flushed,” Ed stated toying with the girl he loved the way her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

“It’s warm in here,” she admitted, it wasn’t a lie per-say. Her body temperature was increasing by the second at the way Edwards fingers ghosted over her skin. A chuckle left the brunette’s lips. A deep masculine sound that caused the blonde to bow her head and inhale deeply as her heart slammed against her ribcage at a fast pace.

“It sure is…” he whispered huskily as he placed a finger under the blonde’s chin tilting her head back and looking deeply into her eyes. Sarah was at a loss for words even her breath was sticking in her throat as she inhaled and exhaled. Slowly Edward moved his face closer to hers his lips were merely inches from hers when the front door clicked closed and Marcel and Jackie’s voice broke the stifling silence in the house. Sarah quickly pulled away from the tattooed male taking a few steps back looking down at her shoes cradling her book close to her chest. Not sure what had just happened Ed turned grabbing a glass off the sink and pouring himself a juice his eyes drifting over to the blonde as she stood in silence lost in thought.

“Sarah!” Jackie’s bright voice became louder as she entered the kitchen, “Oh God Ed put a shirt on would you,” the tattooed blonde groaned shielding her eyes jokingly.

“Oh come on Jackie, you know you want me.” he sang.

“As much as a dog wants fleas,” she deadpanned earning a frown from Edward and a loud laugh from Marcel who had just walked into the room.

“Shut it four eyes.”

“Oh someone’s sensitive,” Marcel sneered. He was greeted to a crude hand gesture from his older brother before he turned and walked off heading up the stairway into his room. Jackie had been watching her sister while the two brothers had been tormenting each other.

“Marcel thanks for the walk, I think I am gonna head…”

“You sure? You don’t want a drink?”

“Staller,” Jackie giggled before nodding her head, “I’m sure.”

Sighing Marcel nodded his head, “Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Sure thing four eyes

“Shut up,” he chuckled before pulling her in for a hug, “Thanks for understanding Jack,” he whispered in her ear before letting her go. Nodding her head Jackie laced her arms with Sarah’s.

“You ready to go chick?”

“Yeah sure,” Jackie could tell her sister was still miles away. Walking out of the house the two walked out to their car and silently got in, if something was troubling Sarah she would tell Jackie, and Jackie knew that so she didn’t ask, she would simply wait for it to come out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the next chapter a look into Sarah and Edward's relationship. These two are so... GAH!!! AND this was quick! I am so proud of myself.
Anways... drop a comment telling me what you think... Do you like Ed and Sarah's relationship??

anyway SHOUT OUT TIME!!
These are to the seven wonderful people that comment on my last chapter
EmzyStilinski
sugarplum.
crazy.sexy.cool
light me up.
Twinny

ANNNDD
always forever;
Thank you all you're amazing. And thank you to all my subscribers and reader and reccer's I love you all, you all make me so happy :)
Till next time :)
Cheers Esther
Image