Status: For Leann/sugarplum.

Three's a Crowd

Chapter 7

THWACK!

THWAK!

THWAK!


Edwards’ gloves came in hard contact with the leather bag that hung from the roof of the gym. Sweat dripped down the side of his face while his curls clung to his neck. The male hit the boxing bag with such force that the bag swayed a little more than usual. The male alternated between short quick jabs to long hard punches. Edwards’ headphones blasted in his ears as he did his workout. The tattooed male had thought that going for a workout might help him clear his mind, that he would be able to get the petite blonde that had been clouding his thoughts since yesterday out of his mind, so far nothing was working. Since the near kiss with Sarah his thoughts had been clouded with her, the way she looked up at him, her cerulean eyes staring deeply into his, the pink tinge to her blushing cheeks, the way her heart race quickened when he gently touched her cheek. The one thing that Ed couldn’t get out of his head was the way her lips parted slightly as he moved his lips closer to hers causing her breathing to stagger. Sarah had been a mess but she had been a hot mess.

THWAK

Edward hit the bag as hard as he could breathing deeply frustrated at everything, frustrated at how he was so close to kissing her, so close, the sexual tension between the two of them had been stifling but she simply pushed him away as soon as Jackie and Marcel walked into the room. Frustrated that she had an effect on him, an effect that made him a mixture of fear and arousal. Growling he hit the bag again with so much force that it caused several people lift their head and look.

Due to being so caught up in what he was doing the curly haired male didn’t notice the small group of teenage girls that were watching him. One of them was around eighteen years old with long, straight black hair, she had been mesmerised by the tattooed male as he took his pent up frustrations out on the punching bag. Stepping off the treadmill she walked over to her bag pulling out a scrap of paper and quickly jotting down her number. She had a plan.

Ed stepped away from the bag and over to where his towel and a drink bottle sat waiting for him, pulling his ear buds out he grasped the towel wiping the sweat from his face, he was about to bend down and grab his bottle when it was handed to him. Looking up he saw the black haired girl. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, she was dressed in a bright pink fitness crop-top and skin tight work out pants.

“Uh… thanks,” he said as he grabbed the bottle taking a long swig before turning his attention back to the girl who had yet to speak.

“You look like you’re out to kill someone,” she chuckled her dark eyes locking with his green ones. He shook his head a breathy chuckle falling from his lips.

“No, just a bit on my mind is all,” he pointed out draping his towel around his neck. The two stood in silence for a few moments before the female broke it.

“I’m Claire.”

“Edward.” He smiled nodding his head.

“So did all that punching clear your mind?” she asked smiling exposing her perfectly whitened teeth.

“Not really,” he stated honestly.

“Oh…” she paused briefly, “Well if you ever need help clearing your mind, I do really good massages,” Ed watched as she held out a folded piece of paper, hesitantly he reached out and took it from her perfectly manicured hand.

“Thanks,” he said.

“Well it was nice meeting you Edward,” Claire smiled shooting a flirtatious wink at the tattooed male before turning and walking away swaying her hips seductively. Rolling his eyes he shoved the piece of paper in his pocket before walking over and grabbing his phone and jacket. As soon as his phone hit his palm it began to vibrate. He was disappointed to see that it was Marcel and not the person he really wanted to talk to.

“Hello?”

Where the hell are you?” Marcel spat into the phone.

“I’m at the gym, geez what’s up your arse!”

Mum has been trying to ring you. You need to get home right away. Mum has news about something.

“Alright I’m leaving now, be home in five,” with that he hit the end button before making his way out of the building, slipping his key into the door of his car he quickly unlocked it before starting the engine and speeding off toward his house.
He wondered what could be so important that his mum had been trying to call him when he had been at his work out.

Must be big. he thought to himself as he sped along the highway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this has taken so long, but other stories to update and all that jazz.... but here it is... another chapter in Ed's point of view... hope you enjoy it :)

shout out to Dezi Demize, sugarplum. and EmzyStilinski for their wonderful comments thanks so much ladies. Hope you like the new installment.

Cheers Esther :)
Image