Status: Active!

Devastation

Emma was never normal, in fact, she didn't even think she knew what normal was anymore. Emma was even born different. She was the result of an affair between two werewolves from rival packs. On the eve of her 18th birthday, in order to protect her and keep her beauty thriving throughout the ages, her mother had a vampire turn her, forcing Emma to become the very first hybrid. A mix between a vampire and a werewolf. Emma began searching the planet for more people like her, but could never seem to find one. That is, until one found her.

Klaus like Emma was born a werewolf. Also like Emma, his mother made a vampire turn him. Unlike Emma though, for some reason his werewolf half was locked. He searched all over for any other hybrid that could teach him how to unlock his werewolf side. Then he hit the gold mine. Emma, the original hybrid. There's only one problem, she's in a town where the werewolves don't want anymore hybrids. Klaus and Emma have just started an all out werewolf/vampire war.

Then we have Dean. Dean is a new supernatural hunter. His first assignment? To stop a war between werewolves and vampires, and if necessary, kill any werewolf, vampire, hybrid, and even human that stands in his way. There's another problem though. Dean secretly wants to become a vampire.

So, there's a war, someone wanting to become a full hybrid, and a hunter that wants to become a vampire. What else could go wrong? Everything...
  1. The Return to New Orleans
    Emma finally returns to New Orleans to visit a friend, not knowing what to expect.