Death Dance.

hello, death.

"Hello," she whispers. She stares at Death, eye to eye, smiling. Her teeth are dyed red with blood, her tongue bitten through. She's happy.

Death will love me.

Death grabs her hands, and holds them, smiling back at her. He is happy. He slightly tugs on them, and begins to spin with her. They are dancing.

She will love me.

She giggles. The feel of the wind blows in her hair. She is no longer in her bare room; she is in an open field, filled with roses. Black roses - her favourite.

Death loves me.

Death pulls her in suddenly, and embraces her. He squeezes her gently. She squeezes back. The wind stops. Time stops. All that matters is her.

She loves me.

The wind picks up again; stronger, more violent. Water appears. Clouds turn dark. Lightning strikes. It starts to flood. She looks around, her screams filling the world around them.

Death will save me.

Death clung to her. The tides inevitably seperate them. Death calls her name. He reaches for her, but alas, he is short. He tries to swim to her, but he can't. He starts to fall into the abyss that is now an ocean.

She will save me.

She won't. Can't.

She wakes up, a pain in her chest. Her mouth is numb, but she can still tell it is full of blood. She weeps. She already misses Death.

"Darling, I'll see you tomorrow," she whispers, through her tears and pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow i don't even know wow wow wow.