Status: A work in progress. Updates may be slow due to school.

Tied

Gravitation

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love...
I woke up with a slight groan. My dream wasn't horrible, but I was so ready for this whole freakshow to be over and for these words to be gone. I ran my fingers through my messy blonde hair and sighed as I sat up in bed. I really hope these words do disappear after we figure this out... I couldn't live my whole life with these tats.
I pulled off my pajama shirt and took a look in the mirror. New words had appeared across my upper arm.
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love...
I sighed again.
At least it could be hidden by a tee shirt.
At least we were going to someone who could probably help us.
At least it isn't totally sappy.
I grabbed a charmander tee and pulled it on, along with some jeans and my pokemon belt.
I could hear Aurore in the kitchen and slouched down the hall in my sock feet. I saw her outfit and cringed.
Poor girl... She's had to wear long sleeve shirts to hide it, and the heat wasn't treating her well.
I grabbed the last muffin and made a mental note to ask mom to make more.
Aurore and I made brief eye contact as she was heading to her room and she touched her shoulder blade. I made the same movement towards my upper arm and she nodded in acknowledgement.
I grabbed my shoes and backpack and headed out the door to meet mom in the car. Aurore joined us a few moments later, and we were on our way to school. I stared out the window, like I often do, and thought about my quote.
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love...
What is responsible for that? In technical terms, love is a phenomenon caused by the release of dopamines in the brain. It can be accompanied by the release of adrenaline, too, which causes the familiar butterflies in the stomach. Spiritually, it's much more than that. Love is God-sent. Our true love is our soul-mate. Could what was obviously going on between Rhea and Raven be explained in simply scientific terms? And what about my sister and I? What makes sibling love feel different than romantic love or the love we feel for our friends? I wonder if Einstein ever figured that out...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my lovelies! I'm so sorry for the wait! I hope you enjoy this chapter! (Though I was completely uninspired and went into some deep philosophical stuff kinda.) Have fun, but not too much. The monster can hear us...