Status: Keeping it cumming c;

Unexplained Love

1

I'm going to start off by saying, if you DON'T like the paring, I'm Sorry. My friend requested this pairing and seeing as it IS a fan fiction for her I said watta heck why not. Just enjoy it and bear with. (:

Austin's Point Of View.

I didn't know how nor why our relationship had happened. We are two different people, almost nothing a like but perhaps the adoration towards my band. But, truth be told I love this man. Yes, man. I bet most of you are thinking its Alan, well it's not. It's Jayy Von Monroe, the other half to Blood On The Dance Floor. Never did I ever imagine being associated with that band. It wasn't that I hated them, I just disliked their music. But after meeting the band personally I realized that most of the things I have heard were a lie. I thank God or whoever is up there for sending my beautiful little Satan spawn.

Let me tell you about how he and I met. It all started off at one of our concerts. This concert had sold VIP tickets for us and we'll, he bought one, I suppose. At first I saw him and rolled my eyes. Thinking how "great" it was to have BOTDF in the same room. Though after a while, I noticed hat he had spoken to all the band and I become curious to why he hasn't approached me. I arched my brow some and looked at him. He isn't bad looking at all I thought before mentally slapping myself. After the meet and greet, I was still extremely curious to why he hadn't approached me. Does he have a problem with? I grit my teeth.

So, the performance went on and needless to say; I was still bothered about him not talking to me. We performed and everything went great but that was still hanging over my shoulder and it was seriously bugging the shit out of me. After I met some fans and signed stuff I went on the hunt for Mr. Jayy Von Monroe. Well, I found him. So, I approached him and tapped on his shoulder. He looked at me and gave me this look of confusion,
"Can I help you?" He asked me and furrowed his brows.
I groaned and nodded in frustration explaining what was bothering me. He simply chuckled and invited me to go out, and of course. I accepted. That's how it happened. How our love flourished. So here we are now, 6 months later and still together.

I lay in bed tapping my fingers on my abdomen, oh how I was bored. I was usually touring, hanging with my band, or with my boyfriend. But I was currently doing none of that so I was stuck in my room to mope around. See, Jayy and I got into an argument yesterday pertaining to his best friend. I have no problem with him, I actually like him, but I don't like how clingy he is towards Jayy. MY Jayy. So that's what my jealous caused me. An angry Jayy and a lonely Austin.

I decided to call him. One ring. Two rings. Three rings. Four rings.
"Hi, Austin." He answered in a monotone voice.
"Baby! I'm terribly sorry.. I just do it because I really do care about you. Please don't be mad.." I heard a sigh on the other side of the line and finally he answered,
"I'm busy today. But I'll go visit you tomorrow, ok?" And then the line clicked.

I didn't know wether I should be excited or scared. I brushed it off and went to go sit in the living room, getting into one of these horror movie marathon mood. As the time when by and the DVD boxes of horror films increased my eyes began to sting with tiredness. I looked at the wall clock and groaned it was already 1 am. I shut off the t.v and dragged my feet on the wood floor, my body much too tired for this. I sat on my bed and lay back bringing my legs to my chest and curling into a ball, nuzzling my head into the pillow. Tomorrow will be a long day, I thought to myself. Jayy is coming over and he didn't sound so enthusiastic. I hope things don't end up bad like last time. I shuttered. He almost kicked my ass.

As I was about to doze off into a nice slumber my phone decided to ring. This better be fucking important. I groaned as I stretched my tired muscles in search of my phone on the bedside table and sighed as I failed to find it. I sat up and turned on the light, hissing as the light affected my poor eyes. I retrieved my phone and turned the light off, laying back down and checking the notification or whatever the hell it was. It was a text from Jayy:
'Hey babe. Sorry if I sounded angry, I was just a bit irritated. I love you, ok? See you tomorrow. (:'

I sighed happily as I set my phone on the table beside me. He loves me. He still fucking loves me. Even after all the bullshit we both put our relationship into, he still loves me. I sighed happily again and turned to my side, cuddling closer to my pillow and shutting my eyes. Good night world, I thought as sleep took over my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
New pairing for me. IM ok with this I guess. Who knows who'll be top hue hue or what I will have in mind! Comment , recommend, be my friend :3 make me feel loved, yes? ❤