Status: So hope you guys like and comment, still a long way to go I'm just experimenting I got a good plot planned out so hoping this goes well so I could continue

Fusion

Ignition

In the cold dry night, the sky was illuminated by the moonlight and the wind blew gently through the open windows of a small bistro in Tluccoville.

"The weather is quite unpredictable. " said John
as Haytham just finished washing the dishes at his uncle's bistro.

Haytham asked the Bistro's manager politely if he could leave early tonight. John replies with a very big smile. " Yes, Haytham you've been working really hard these days, I bet your uncle is proud! " Haytham thanks John and rushes out.

While walking through the dark woods of Tluccoville to take a shortcut home, Haytham thinks to himself ' Whatever happened to Wilson and Leon? '

His old friends Leon and Wilson have mysteriously disappeared.
They haven't been heard from since last year.

Haytham feels his mobile vibrating in his pocket and picks it up answering the call, to his surprise it was his good friend Rex.

Rex had left Tluccoville to Cinur falls to stay with his girlfriend's family .
Haytham wondered why Rex would call after months without any contact.

"Oh hey Rex, whats up ?" Haytham asked curiously.
Rex replied in a worried shaky tone "We got a problem here " as his girlfriend Tina gasped "A big problem! "

Rex and Tina were being chased by a group of heavily armed supernatural hunters called the Nights Eye. The Nights Eye carried a full arsenal of different weapons, from throwing knives to firearms and crossbows.

Rex tells Haytham to come to the Green Lake Park situated in between Tluccoville and Cinur Falls. Fortunately Haytham was not far from Green Lake Park.

Haytham lets out a big growl and starts growing black fur all over his body, his whole body grew bigger and his nails turned to razor sharp claws that was on his paws. Haythams teeth grew out and his eyes glowed a very bright silver. He stood 9 foot , growing 3 foot in the process of transforming to a massive ferocious werebear.

The gigantic beast ran on two legs at an incredible pace and arrived to Rex and Tina's aid just before things got out of hand.

"Boy, you're a sight for sore eyes" said Rex in relief.

The werebear noticed that Rex and Tina were cornered by the hunters and Rex was starting to shift to a vicious bloodthirsty reptile.

Scales started to form on Rex's cold dry skin. His eyes shined yellow like a marble and his pupil started to contract. Tina grabbed Rex's scaly hand tightly and pulled him back, Rex started to shift back to his human form.

Haytham recognised one of the hunters in the group patrolling, he was a Captain in the hunters ranks and reminded him that if they start their attack on the Tlucco's supernatural community all prior peace agreements and treaties would be broken including the alliance between the bears and hunters which Haytham's uncle Abe brokered.

The hunters needed the alliance with the bears because of two reasons; Abe heavily influences the supernatural community in Tluccoville and supernatural threats from other towns come to danger the humans in which the hunters swear to protect.
Captain David commanded his group to let them go.

"You both are lucky.." the captain uttered in a hostile tone.
Haytham thanks the captain while He, Rex and Tina head back to Tluccoville.

"You think we'll find a taxi ?" Haytham said jokingly. Tina laughed while Rex was quiet. Haytham asked while shifting back to his human form "Are you okay man? What's the matter? " Rex kept quiet. Haytham tries to joke around with Rex to no avail.

Rex's face turned red, Haytham noticed he looked enraged. "Is this about Leon and Wilson?" He asked. Rex sighed and said "Do you guys even remember them?" Both Haytham and Tina answered there's nothing anyone can do now, they're gone there's no hope.
Rex replied "There's always hope.." and continued walking.

"Why did you both come back?" Haytham asked his friends
"We came because this is home"
Rex and Tina answered with certainty.

Haytham, Tina and Rex finally reached town by taxi just a few hours before the sunrises.

They stopped at Haytham's house and the three friends saw the house burning to the ground, a cloud of black smoke covered the sky above the small house, the flames were bright orange and red, it was spreading rapidly through what was left of this ruin.