Status: So hope you guys like and comment, still a long way to go I'm just experimenting I got a good plot planned out so hoping this goes well so I could continue

Fusion

The Arrival

Haytham, Rex and Tina were in utter shock, not knowing what to do Haytham started walking towards the burning house. Tears started to drip down from his eyes to his cheeks, he was absolutely sure no one was inside the house but he wanted to make sure.

"This house was my dad's house.." He mumbled to himself.

He walked further towards the flaming ruin. Steps before entering Rex quickly grabbed Haytham's arm and ushered him away from the blazing wreck.

"I called the police station and fire department, they're on their way. " said Tina nervously.

Minutes later the fire department arrived and started to put out the fiery flames.

Haytham wrote a report to both the fire and police department, the two departments said they'll conduct investigations, in the meantime he should claim the insurance and find a place to stay.

While on the way to Abe Ursid's bistro Haytham tries to contact his uncle.

"Why is he not picking up?" Said Rex anxiously.

"Im not sure but he left to Cinur Falls to mediate some dispute between the bears and lions about a month ago. "

Rex could tell Haytham looked worried.

'He should be answering...'
Haytham thought to himself.

"Do you have any idea who would do this to you? "
Tina asked him timidly.

Haytham just stared at the ground blankly.

They arrived at the bistro early morning. John the manager lets them in and they explained what happened to the house, he showed them great sympathy.

"I'm truly sorry to hear that, there's room for two upstairs."
John said with hospitality.

While going up the steep set of staircase the three of them noticed a strange smell coming from the room.

"It reeks up here!"
yelled Tina while covering her nose and mouth with her blue blouse.

The three of them entered the room and to their dislike it was small and there was one coach and one bed, the room reeked of rotten meat and it was fairly stuffy in there. To top it off there was only one tiny window.

A giant rat quickly passed from under the couch to under the bed.

"At least I found a new friend."
Haytham says referring to the rat, in an attempt to stay positive.

"I know Kate is still in Tluccoville, I'm going to ask her for a favor. "
Tina said sternly.

"Then you're going alone! Haytham and I are staying here." Shouted Rex. He was adamant on staying.

The reason Rex didn't want Kate's help is because after the disappearance of Leon and Wilson, she never contacted anyone including Tina, whom she considered a sister years ago.

Tina storms out the bistro aggressively and heads over to Kate's house.

Meanwhile Rex is about to sleep on the bed and Haytham is lying down on the couch.

"I can't believe she is going to Kate after what she did. "
Rex said in annoyance.

"Kate left Wilson for some hunter guy, and she showed no care or concern about him, it's like she deleted him from her brain. "
Said Haytham angrily.

"He's from the Nights Eye too, his name is Marco, right ?
Rex asked quite curiously.

"Yes, it's funny how a girl that pretty can be a heartless bitch, Wilson obviously deserved better." Haytham sighed "She never even asked what happened to him... "

"We know Leon and Wilson have been missing for the past year, we should do something to find out more instead of wasting time"
Rex spoke assertively.

"I know just the person to go to." Haytham paused.

Rex asked who.

"Lucan. "
Said the were-bear.

Lucan Ferus is the older brother of Wilson Ferus, he is described as a peaceful werewolf. Lucan is in his late twenties and is blind due to an accident that occurred recently. Lucan used to be a lone-wolf, an omega wolf but he started his own pack to aid him in search of his younger brother and Leon. Lucan leads his own pack which he assembled, he is the alpha of his pack, which means he has power over his betas.

Lucan has only three betas: Ben, Ryan and Stan

Ben is still a naive young wolf who has been bitten by Lucan through his own will.
Ryan was born a werewolf he is sly by nature .
And Stan was born a werewolf he is considered a loyal wolf by Lucan.

"So we rest until noon then we should pay Lucan 'The Blind Alpha' a vi---"

Haytham fell asleep before finishing his sentence.

Meanwhile Tina finally arrived at Kate's house. The house belonged to Kate's dad Donavon Moretti. He is an active hunter and respected general in the Nights Eye company.

She describes the house as a beautiful mansion, it was very well built and had its own security which escorted Tina to the doorstep.

She took a deep breath and spoke to herself aloud.

"Here we go.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Abe and Haythan Ursid- Ursidae/bears
Tlucco - backwards for occult
Cinur - backwards for runic
Lucan - Lycanthrope
Ferus - Feral/wild animal like
Leon - lion

I posted some backstory on the main characters on the Character tab its kind of interesting so you should read it!

There's many more to come. :)