Status: My first attempted at writing a story, sorry if it is bad!

Suprise!

Suprise!

Walking up the stairs to my apartment, the one thing that was on my mind was relaxing with a glass of wind and nice, hot lavender scented bubble bath. As I reached the top of the stairs and continued the short journey down the hall to my home, I realized that these past two months have been more stressful and miserable than usually since Harry wasn’t here. Harry would always make my days go by faster and my weekends seemed endless with the constant silly conversations, sweet yet sensual moments, and stomach hurting laughter. You knew that he had to go on tour, it was his job, and as his girlfriend you supported him, even if it made you upset that you couldn’t be with him everyday.

As I unlocked the door to my apartment and stepped inside, I heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom down the hall.

“That’s Strange” you murmured. I hung my keys up next to the door and peeled off my jacket and hung it up on the coat rack along with my purse, and headed down towards the noise. The bathroom door was slightly ajar and steam was billowing out along with the wonderful smell or lavender. As I began to carefully push the door open, the small hairs on the back of my neck stood at attention. But it was too late, as I went to turn myself around, a strong, masculine hand rested upon my shoulder. Before anything else could happen, I let out a loud, piercing scream that rang throughout the whole apartment, but it was cut short as the hand rose up and covered m mouth, and with the other hand, the person turned me around. I lifted my frightened filled blue eyes up to look at my intruders face and in an instant all my worries and fears washed away as m eyes locked onto the familiar green eyes of the man that I fell so deeply in love with.

“Surprise, Love!” Harry said, while his voice was filled with humor.

As I pushed my boyfriends hand off my mouth and pushed him a good distance away from me, I gave him the meanest glare I could muster and walked across the hall to my bedroom.

As Harry followed I heard him say, “Babe, please don’t be mad, I didn’t think you would react like this. I thought you would be happy and kiss me.”

I looked at him in shock, “How could you think scaring the crap out of me would make me happy? I’m glad your home, trust me, but you nearly gave me a heart attack.”

“Madelyn, I am really sorry. I wanted to surprise you with a bubble bath and a cuddle session after while watching The Notebook. I guess it didn’t go as planned.” He said apologetically.

You surprise him with a loving kiss and as he goes to make it deeper, you pull away and hug him while resting your head on his chest. “Thank you babe, it was a very sweet gesture.” As you pull away, you look at him and ask, “Why are you home? You’re supposed to on tour.”
“I asked for the week off, your birthday is in a couple of days and I wanted to spend time with you and give you the best birthday ever” he replied.
You look at him and say the only thing you could think of, “I love you.”
“I love you too. Now about that bath, I believe the tub could fit two people” he says as he walks towards the bathroom while pulling his shirt off.
“You are one cheeky man” you say as you follow him towards the bathroom.