Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

Flirting behind the lines

Rose was 23. She loved sports, her hobbies being gymnastics and football, yet loved make-up and dressing up. Her sun-kissed blonde hair dazzled and shimmered in the sunlight and her turquoise ocean blue eyes laced with silver dancing around her pupil twinkled. Her rosy pink lips complimented her glowing skin tanned from her recent holiday to Spain. Rose loved Spain. She spoke the language fluently as she had been taught by Scarlett (her best friend's) mum. Scarlett's mum (Judy) treated Rose like another child; ever since Rose's dad walked out on Rose when Rose was 5, Rose came to Judy with all of her problems. 18 years later they still kept in tough with the occasional email. Rose's profession was waitressing, she only needed a part time job because she also got money for doing gigs, football matches and gymnastic competitions; this was Rose's life.

On weekends Rose didn't work and so she would go up to London to watch her favourite team Chelsea play a match. she did this with Scarlett as this was a team they both cherished fondly. Scarlett too was a football fan. On Sunday 17th February the two of them together witnessed Brentford's 4-0 thrashing by Chelsea in the FA cup. The two of them stayed for as long as possible to waist some time as Rose later had to be in Chelsea to sing at one of her gigs. When they decided to leave the stadium Scarlett hurried off to the toilets as Rose waited patiently for Scarlett to emerge. Rose was just on her phone texting as she looked up to see Scarlett. To Rose's shock she ha looked up to find Chelsea's footballer Fernando Torres right ahead of her. Fernando realized that he had just made her jump out of her skin as Rose let out a slight "Whoa" when she noticed who it was.
"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to make you jump there! Sorry!" Fernando apologized.
"No. no, no. It's not your fault at all; I just wasn't expecting Fernando Torres to be standing right ahead of me!" Rose commented letting a slight smile slip from her lips.
"Oh, I get that a lot." Fernando replied with a sigh.
"You get what a lot?" Rose encouraged.
"well it's just people are always shocked to see me and asking for my photograph and stuff. It's not that I don't like the fact that I have fans because believe me I do, but i just feel like I miss out on the excitement of meeting someone new who doesn't know me." Fernando answered.
"I would love to have all of those fans asking me for my autograph- that's my dream! You're lucky; millions of people love and admire you; I have a few hundred who hardly know me!" Rose complained.
"People know who you are?" Fernando inquired.
"Yeah; I get that a lot!" Rose smirked as they both let out a short giggle.
"Yeah, but seriously what do you do?" Fernando questioned.
"I'm a singer, gymnast, footballer and waitress!" Rose responded.
"Cool; do you do any gigs?" Questioned Fernando.
"Yeah in fact I'm doing one tonight in Chelsea!" Rose shyly commented.
"Awesome; where exactly and what time?" Fernando probed.
"Why are you thinking about going?" Rose joked.
"Yeah, maybe." Fernando honestly replied with a straight face.
"Um 8 o'clock at the cadogan arms; but you don't have to come if you don't-" Rose started before being cut off by Scarlett who had just appeared from the stadium.
"Rose you ready to, oh my goodness Fernando Torres?" Scarlett asked with the excitement running through her!
"Um... Err..." Fernando started.
"Yes Scarlett this is Fernando Torres by like you were saying we should probably leave Mr Torres alone" Rose replied hastily grabbing Scarlett's arm before turning around to Fernando "I might see you later, or not. Bye!"
"Wait, what's your name?? " Fernando asked.
"Rose, Rose Wood" Rose shouted while walking off and into the distance.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, rose has just met Fernando and had a little flirt- but will Fernando show up to her gig??