Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

all I know is that you saved me

"Ok; are you ready to say goodbye to your marriage?" Rose questioned with a smug smile.
"Definitely." Fernando replied.
"Well then... I've got a plan that can embarrass Olalla and put a permanent dent into your marriage..." Rose replied assuring Fernando.
"Ok; what do we need to do?" Fernando asked under his breath to Rose as he could hear the footsteps of Olalla getting dangerously closer.
"Follow me into the study." Rose began. Rose revealed her plan to Fernando who agreed that it would be a fantastic idea.

"Mike, we're going to have to be quite because Nora is still here." Olalla softly beckoned.
"What about Fernando, where is he?" Mike alarmingly asked.
"I think Fernando's going to training, or is out walking... I don't really know... But he's not in the house and that's all that matters!"
"Are you sure that he's out?"
"Yes; he's never around at lunch time, he's always doing something pathetic!" Olalla joked.
"He doesn't deserve you babe. I love you. Fernando doesn't even try around you anymore!"
"Well; I refuse to sleep with him anymore because I love you my Mikey pie" Olalla teased.
"You're so hot" Mike flirted as the couple began making out on the sofa. Mike then began taking off Olalla's clothes as he heard a loud cough...
"FERNANDO!" Mike shouted as Olalla jumped off of Mike immediately.
"Oh sorry, we didn't mean to intrude on you and 'Mikey pie's' time together!" Fernando shouted back steaming with anger.
"Fernando, I can explain." Olalla suggested walking over to Fernando.
Rose got so mad at Olalla for even suggesting that she could 'explain'. "explain what?" Rose asked pushing Olalla away from Fernando, "how you've been cheating on him for months? How you've treated him like shit? How you've to his face every day? How you've been an awful wife and mother for that fact!" Rose shouted.
"you can't talk o me like this in MY home!" Olalla shouted back at Rose.
"Actually she can because this isn't your home anymore. I want a divorce Olalla." Fernando sternly stated.
"I am an amazing mum but you... yes YOU Fernando have been an awful husband so yes I guess a divorce would be a good thing for us." Olalla spat st Fernando.
"Fernando's been a bad husband?" Rose questioned shocked that Olalla could even suggest such a thing. "Who's been loyal and who hasn't? Who's put their family first and who hasn't? Who's been honest and who hasn't? Who's stayed by their partner's side and who hasn't? YOU Olalla, YOU have been the awful wife. You should be ashamed of yourself. You tore your family apart for your own selfish reasons... So don't you dare, don't you dare twist the story to make it seem like you are anything less than a pathetic wife and mum because you are and you know it!" Rose fiercely hissed at Olalla. Olalla then attempted to slap Rose straight in the face but Mike was there to stop her.
"don't do it" Mike calmly chorused in Olalla's ear.
"Rose I'd stop trying to fix Fernando like he's your boyfriend and start fixing your actual boyfriend because that's the reason that he's spent some of his nights by my side and not yours!" Olalla warned.
"Connor's not my boyfriend anymore Olalla... But I wish that he was yours because that way he can start beating you up like he did to me, because Olalla maybe if you spent more time focusing on who you're sleeping with and less time trying to hurt Fernando you'd realize that Connor's not the type of guy that you want to trust!" Rose quarreled.
"You've been cheating on me?" Mike asked with a sense of hurt in his voice.
"Oh boo hoo Mike; your lover has cheated on you... Well my wife has had an affair with YOU so I would keep your mouth shut if I were you." Fernando warned Mike before handing Olalla the divorce papers.
"I want the two of you to get out of my house right now!" Fernando then yelled. Olalla and Mike knew that Fernando was in no mood to be played about and so vanished immediately.
"Fernando you did really well, I want you to know that I'm really proud of you." Rose softly whispered.
"I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for you" Fernando replied leaning in to kiss Rose. This time Rose couldn't stop her self and as she leaned in to kiss Fernando. That moment was perfect. His warm lips pressed against hers like the inside of a rose.
Rose then pulled away to murmur some words to Fernando "I'll never hurt you like Olalla did to you; I promise."
"And I'll never treat you like Connor did; I promise." Fernando whispered back staring into Rose's deep blue eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Olalla has been caught and agreed to the divorce and now Fernando and Rose have finally gotten together! How will the relationship turn out?