Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

3 words 8 letters, say it and I'm yours

"Thank you Fernando." Rose softly whispered.
"For what?"
"Being there when I had no-one else."
"Thank you for trusting me." Fernando commented. Rose then snuggled into Fernando's chest listening to his heart beating. It was like a song, humming away. Rose let out a small giggle. "What's so funny?"
"Nothing... It's just that 2 months ago I thought that I wasn't going to survive this life. I honestly thought that the walls were closing in on me... But now I'm actually happy. For the first time in my life I'm actually happy to just stay like this forever!" Rose replied looking up into Fernando's brown eyes.
"I fell in-love with you the moment I laid my eyes on you waiting for your friend out side of the stadium! When you looked up at me my heart raced and when you laughed I could swear it was the sound of an angel!"
"Fernando."
"Yeah."
"Why did you pick me?" Rose asked smiling into Fernando's eyes.
"What do you mean?" Fernando asked surprised with the question.
"There are models out there who are way hotter than me, there are comedians out there who are way funnier than me, there are geniuses out there who are way smarter than me... So why did you chose me when you could have any one of them?"
"Because none of them are you! Sure there are girls who have different personality's you; but none of them can give me anything close to the feelings that I get when I see you. Rose; you have everything that I need. My heart beats only for you Rose, in my eyes your better than what any girl has to offer."
"But there are girls with a much simpler past than mine!"
"And I love you for who you are; with or without your past I love you. If it wasn't for your past, you wouldn't be the girl that I fell so hopelessly in-love with Rose. You're perfect just the way you are."
"I fell in-love with you the moment I looked up at you Fernando. I lost myself in your brown, brown eyes. Everything else went blurry in that moment, you were all that I could see; and I liked that. Actually to be honest... I loved that. The butterfly feeling in my stomach, the excitement rushing through me... I loved all of it-" Rose started.
"Daddy, where's mummy?" Nora asked staring at Rose.
"Mummy's gone... And that means that you won't be seeing an awful lot of her..." Fernando softly answered.
"Who are you?" Nora questioned staring blankly at Rose.
"This is Rose. Rose this is my daughter Nora" Fernando introduced.
Rose shook Nora's hand "It's great to meet you Nora, how old are you?" Rose asked sweetly.
"4" Nora blankly replied.
"4? Wow!" Rose encouraged as Nora smiled shyly towards the ground.
"Yeah" Fernando started playfully "Nora's getting older and older as the days go by!"
"Well...I'm not ancient like you daddy!" Nora joked back giggling away.
"Nora; why don't you go and show Rose your new toys that you got on the weekend?" Fernando suggested.
"Ok." Nora reluctantly answered running off to her bedroom.
"She's so adorable!" Rose commented.
"I know, I love her and Leo so much!" Fernando replied smiling at Rose.
"Well, I'm yet to meet Leo!"
"I'll introduce him to you when he gets back from his friends house."
"What's he like?" Rose asked intrigued.
"A lot like me." Fernando smugly replied.
"Goodness how are the women going to cope when he gets older? He's gonna be walking around breaking girls hearts!" Rose jested.
"I know, women will fan-girling over him all of the time!"
"Just like his father then!" Rose suggested leaning up towards Fernando, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaning in to kiss him. Rose could get used to kissing Fernando's lips all day. Fernando placed his arms by Rose hips as he then pulled away.
"Rose. I don't want to waste any second with you. It's you and me from here on about because I-" Fernando began.
"I love you" Rose interrupted finishing Fernando's sentence for him.
"Exactly" Fernando laughed, "Exactly."
♠ ♠ ♠
I found this chapter really cute to write... Nora and Rose met as Fernando and Rose discuss their relationship.