Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

Confirmation.

Rose had been living with Fernando for the past few weeks as their relationship had grown stronger and stronger.
"Hey babe, I was thinking." Fernando started.
"Uh, oh... what were you thinking?" Rose sarcastically joked.
"hey! We've been going out for 4 weeks now..."
"and...?"
"I think that it's time to introduce you to some of my friends." Fernando suggested.
"Hmm... that's an awfully big step in our relationship!" Rose replied a little worried.
"But we're going through it together, me and you." Fernando commented calmly.
"yes, you and me." Rose didn't completely like the idea of relying on someone else. She was incredibly independent. Fernando knew that, he found it part of her charm.The last time she had relied on someone was with her mother and that ended in flames, and she didn't want to burn her scars.
"So, as you know I'm going to Frank's wedding... And I was thinking, well kind of wondering..." Fernando stuttered.
"If I would go to the wedding with you?" Rose interrupted trying to help Fernando out with his words.
"Well yeah, I mean I was going to take Olalla... But I don't think that I will anymore!" Fernando smiled shyly.
"I would love to." Rose answered. Rose love weddings, she loved romance, even though she was crap at it, she just loved it.
"Do you want to go out and buy a new dress?"
"As much as I love to shop, I think that I have a dress that would look great."
"Great, I need to pick up my suit; I'll meet you in an hour and a half."
"An hour and a half?" Rose repeated. "An hour and a half to get ready for a wedding, it's a massive challenge... But I'm up for it!"
"All you need to do is get changed, you're perfect without all of that make-up!"
"That's sweet Nando but really I need to be wearing make-up... otherwise I'll look like this in public!"
"And the press..."
"The press are going to be there? Fernando-I could have gone into the celebrity path but I didn't want all of those camera's following me everywhere, I really don't want them taking pictures of me and assuming things about me... When they don't even know me." Rose replied worryingly.
"It's ok Rose. I'll be here by your side." Fernando reassured.
"You better not leave that...!" Rose ordered.
"I won't I'll pick you up at 2:00."
"It's hardly picking me up when it's your house!" Rose joked.
"I suppose, um Leo and Nora are staying at Olalla's for the weekend... So I'll see you soon" Fernando replied before pecking Rose on the lips and driving into town. Rose smiled to herself as she prepared to get ready.

Fernando knocked on the door as Rose walked to open it. Fernando had a silver jewellers box in his hands as he smiled up at Rose. Rose was wearing a dress that had about 5 inches wide straps. The top half of her dress (finishing at the top half of her waist) which was a scarlet red; keeping tight to her figure. The lower half (from her waist and below) was the cleanest white; going out in almost a skater skirt style. The shoes were red and had about a 3/4 inch heel. The material was shiny and glossy, which had laces around her ankles."Wow." Fernando expressed staring at Rose "You look INCREDIBLE! The bride may not be the prettiest women in the room!" Fernando bragged.
"Very funny... Is it too much?" Rose asked concerned.
"No, a wedding's a formal event- you just look amazing!"
"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself!" Rose joked as she straightened Fernando's tie.
"This is for you." Fernando said as he represented the box to Rose as Rose opened it slowly.
"It's a ring? Fernando I-" Rose began in absolute shock.
"I love you Rose. It's not an engagement ring... more like a promise ring. One day I'm going to marry you Rose. And this is my promise, to always be there for you. It's not a label it's a promise, do you accept my promise?" Fernando romantically urged.
"That's the most romantic thing that anyone's ever done for me... Of course I accept it!" Rose said with her smile beaming.
"You know I'd do anything to see that smile right?"
"You know that I'd do anything to see you right?"
"Yes."
"Good, and it's a yes from me too!" Rose smiled as Fernando placed the ring on her middle finger. He then led the way to the car as Rose and Fernando drove off to the wedding.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Fernando's promised that he will one day marry Rose. They have now left to go to Frank Lampard's wedding as Fernando will introduce Rose to his friends and teammates... And the press... How will everyone react to Fernando's new love?