Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

A white veil occassion

Fernando smiled as he reached the wedding venue. Fernando and Rose put on some ray bands across their eyes (to hide their faces from the press.) Fernando walked out of the car as he then opened up Rose's door for her and held her hand as they walked along to the church. The camera flashes went off like a million fireworks as Fernando and Rose walked past.
"I don't know if I can do this Fernando" Rose whispered under her breath "The press won't leave us alone!"
"It's ok Rose, we're nearly there" Fernando reassured. They walked inside the spacious church. It was half full with about 200 people sitting down patiently waiting for the bride. Couples were everywhere. There were so many Chelsea players with their partners. John Terry and Toni Terry. Petr Cech and Martina, Eden Hazard and Natalie, Oscar and Ludy; as well as many others. The room was a dream. Red and white rose petals all over the floor, red ribbon floating along the snow white walls. It was a fairyland. Rose was thoroughly impressed. She also saw Frank Lampard at the top of the red carpet that was laid from the doors of the church to where Frank stood with the priest. Frank looked so nervous.

Fernando led Rose to where they were going to sit, next to Juan Mata and his date Quinn.
"Hi." Fernando introduced.
"Hi, so this is the girl that you were talking about?" Juan asked.
"Yes, this is my world" Fernando agreed, lightly kissing Rose on the top of her head. "Juan, Rose, Rose, Juan. Quinn, Rose, Rose, Quinn."
"Hi, it's so nice to finally put a face to the name, you know, I've hear so many stories about you!" Juan replied to Rose.
"Really? Fernando talks about me in training?" Rose questioned curiously.
"Goodness, he never shuts up about you!" Juan joked.
A silence filled the room as Fernando, Juan, Rose and Quinn all sat down. Cristine Bleakley (the bride) walked down the isle. She looked like an angel. She had a white long dress that flowed past her ankles. It was a "v" cut at the front, very tight and flowing at the same time. The dress a long sleeved one made of silk. The veil was a lace material and covered her face an hair. Her dad let go of her when they reached Frank. When Frank finally got to look at Cristine in the eyes a smile passed his lips as a whole load of weight was lifted off of his shoulders. Rose noticed that. That was true love. Being able to look into your partners eyes and know that so long as you're going to be be together everything will be ok. She looked over to Fernando who was watching intently, Rose knew from that moment on that true love is what she shared with Fernando.

The service lasted two hours. After the service everyone went to the reception held at a hotel a few miles away from the church. Rose and Fernando walked into the reception as the newly wed couple greeted them at the door.
"Hello." Cristine started smiling away holding Franks hand.
"Hello." Fernando replied.
"So this is the 'girlfriend'?" Frank asked.
"Yes, this is Rose." Fernando introduced.
"Hello" Rose greeted shaking their hands "It really was a lovely wedding, you guys look so happy and just perfect for each other."
"Thank you, please do sit down, the meal will be served in about 20 minutes." Christine advised.
"Thank you." Fernando said leading Rose into the dining room. The couple sat down where their name tags were placed. The other people on their table were Juan & Quinn, Eden & Natalie and Oscar & Ludy. They were all in deep conversation.
"I thought that Frank thought that you were taking Olalla?" Rose whispered.
"Yeah, but I called him while I was picking up my suit to inform him that you would be coming instead of Olalla." Fernando replied with his thick Spanish accent clinging on every word.
"Oh, I was getting a little bit worried for a second!" Rose confessed shyly.
"I love that face you make when you're shy!" Fernando flirted, before kissing Rose on the cheek. Suddenly everyone on their table stared at Fernando and Rose. Rose became incredibly nervous.
"Oh my goodness!" Oscar began "You're Rose!"
"Yes..." Rose started.
"It all makes sense now!" Eden butted in! "I'm Eden." Eden stared at Rose making the table go silent and awkward.
"So...." Ludy commenced "How long have you and Fernando been going out?"
"Umm..." Rose stated staring at Fernando trying to do the maths in her head "About a month" she figured out.
"Aww, a new romance!" Ludy commented.
"So when does your divorce come through?" Eden immediately asked Fernando coldly.
"The divorce was official 2 weeks ago." Fernando replied.
"Wow, that was quick. Was it so that you and Rose could make your relationship official without Olalla knowing that it was an affair?" Eden asked glaring at Fernando. Natalie cut Eden a cold glaring at Eden, suggesting that she wasn't happy with his remark. Rose looked at Fernando with a look of nervous smothering her face.
"Actually Olalla cheated on me, I broke it off with her, and Rose was there for me... If it wasn't for her then I'd still be stuck with Olalla." Fernando replied to Eden before kissing Rose on her head.
"But you still went out with Rose before your divorce became official." Eden said under his voice loud enough for everyone on the table.
"Excuse me" Rose said before getting up and leaving the table on her way to the toilets.

In the toilets.

Rose stared at herself in the mirror. "God, why are boys so pathetic?" She asked herself. She kept on staring at herself in the mirror, picking at her imperfections.
"Don't do this to yourself." A calm voice stated.
"Quinn?" Rose asked.
"Yeah, just don't take this out on yourself. Eden is being a jerk; that's not your problem." Quinn consoled.
"I he always like that?" Rose asked.
"No. I don't know why he was being like that. You and Fernando look really happy together."
"Thanks." Rose mumbled.
"Don't take it out on yourself though."
"What do you mean?"
"What were you just doing? I saw the way that you were staring at yourself in the mirror... Rose you are the prettiest girl in the room this evening... Stop picking at every single imperfection."
"How did you know that I was picking at my imperfections?"
"I'm a girl... I've been there, done that... Trust me; It's not worth doing that to yourself over a guy who is just jealous."
"It's just what I do when I get angry."
"It's what we all do, come on, there's no point in hiding in the toilets for the rest of the evening."Quinn suggested as she put her arm around Rose an walked her back to the table.
"Thank you"
"No problem, if Eden wants to pick on you and Fernando again, he's going to have to deal with Juan and I!" Quinn replied as she let rose go as she they both went to sit down.

At the table

"What the hell was with that Eden? Low blow!" Quinn shouted as she stormed off to the toilets.
"Jeez!" Eden uttered under his breath.
"Eden, you know jealously really makes a bitch of you... Goodbye, I'm going home... ALONE!" Natalie shouted at her fiance as she then too stormed off.
"Oh go on Fernando, I can see that you clearly have something to say!" Eden stated at Fernando.
"I think that the look on everyone's faces says exactly what I want to say. But you know I feel sorry for you, I mean clearly you just haven't quite yet mastered how to control your jealousy!" Fernando stated.
"Oh come on, I wasn't that bad!" Eden commented.
"Then why is my girlfriend in the toilets right now not wanting to see your face?"
"Whatever." Eden moodily muttered. Fernando and Fernando shared a roll of the eyes.

"How are you?" Fernando asked as Rose returned to the table.
"I'm fine." Rose answered letting a small shy smile slip her lips.
Fernando then leaned into Rose's ear "I love you Rose. And I'll kick his ass in training just for you!" Fernando whispered. Rose giggled to herself. the awkwardness never quite left the room the entire evening but after an hour or so Rose and Fernando needed to leave.
"Thank you for coming, we hope to be seeing more of the two of you, we really should get together some time." Christine suggested.
"I'd like that, we really must sometime" Rose replied smiling.
"It really has been a very lovely evening but we really must get going, see you at training Frank?" Fernando asked.
"Sure thing, goodbye." Frank answered.
"Bye" Rose and Fernando said as they walked towards the car.
"Thank you for putting up with Eden, he's never done that with me before, I swear." Fernando began.
"Lets just forget that ever happened, Fernando. It's not important, Eden just has a problem with me... That's all there is to it. We really don't need to read to much into it." Rose replied as she sat down in the car.
"He doesn't have a problem with you, who could, I think he's just getting nervous with the wedding coming up, I mean weddings are really scaring when you're in them!" Fernando replied.
"Fernando, what's so scary about confessing your love to everyone? Saying that you want to be with that one person who makes everything so much easier?" Rose asked looking into Fernando's brown eyes.
"What if that person was to later hurt you though?"
"Olalla's not everyone Fernando. When you're marrying the one for you, you should be so excited to spend the rest of your life with them... because if you are with the right person for you then they will never hurt you." Rose stated as she smiled at Fernando.
"Are you suggesting that you're the one for me?" Fernando asked flirtatiously.
"Maybe" Rose teasingly replied as she turned to face the front of the car. "Come on, do you need me to drive for you? Rose asked playfully.
"No, I'm the man... I shall drive my princess home!" Fernando flirted.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that it's a long chapter, I just had so much to fit in! So Rose and Fernando had a little fight with Eden. Rose is also introduced to a few of Fernando's friends. Will Rose and Eden ever see eye to eye on things?